Well, I am a fan of this app. I can report it works great on the 10.1 leak, and the added functions (and sports news) is also working great. This is an impressive little app for showing off some of the "wow" potential of the Z10/ Q10.
    And the developer has been excellent at providing quick efficent support. Highly recommended.
    _GT
    David in Durham likes this.
    05-08-13 07:47 AM
    For some users who are preparing to upgrade please allow all permissions for SayIt after you upgraded. Because some users emailed me that SayIt doesn't work after the upgrade. And you know? The reason is that they didn't allow all permissions for SayIt (which including microphone access permission).
    So, if you forgot to press "YES" when the permission dialog pops up as the first time SayIt runs, you can edit permissions for SayIt by going to Settings > Security and Privacy > Application Permissions > SayIt, then allow all permissions
    05-08-13 07:48 AM
    Well, I am a fan of this app. I can report it works great on the 10.1 leak, and the added functions (and sports news) is also working great. This is an impressive little app for showing off some of the "wow" potential of the Z10/ Q10.
    And the developer has been excellent at providing quick efficent support. Highly recommended.
    _GT
    Leave this review on BBWorld plz
    05-08-13 07:51 AM
    Is this app similar to iphones siri? Therefore it talks back with a response if you ask it something?

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 08:10 AM
    Leave this review on BBWorld plz
    Left a review right after I purchased it......
    05-08-13 08:15 AM
    Is this app similar to iphones siri? Therefore it talks back with a response if you ask it something?

Posted via CB10
    From what I understand it is very similar to Siri. I have not used Siri, but yes, it's functions are essentially the same. I have heard that Siri MAY have an edge in voice recognition (total vocabulary), but this does everything as advertised.
    05-08-13 08:19 AM
    From what I understand it is very similar to Siri. I have not used Siri, but yes, it's functions are essentially the same. I have heard that Siri MAY have an edge in voice recognition (total vocabulary), but this does everything as advertised.
    Siri's only edge is how integrated it is with the phones functions.
    It's also better at handling questions it doesn't know how to answer. That's about it.
    05-08-13 08:56 AM
    Will there be also Dutch soccer in saylt?

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 09:24 AM
    Will there be also Dutch soccer in saylt?

Posted via CB10
    For now, it doesn't support this
    05-08-13 09:32 AM
    Just saw post re upgrading to 10.0.10. Unfortunately, Verizon has yet to release anything beyond 10.0.9.422.
    I know it isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I haven't kept a carrier blessed OS on any BlackBerry in years. It's actually *easier* to do leaks on the BB10 devices; they are self extracting/installing *exe files; it takes a bit of the sport out of it.

For the record, I can't run the latest popular leak, since I have a 004, but this update to SayIt works perfectly fine on 10.1.0.1483.

Now, if I could just have the option to tell SayIt my name! Instead I am merely "human". ;-)

Keep up the great work; your app recognizes my voice than people around me do it seems. Or they just get selective hearing when I start in (that seems pretty likely, actually).
    Last edited by eninrebmun; 05-12-13 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Also perfect on 0.1.0.1756 (I updated)
    mzceetee likes this.
    05-09-13 06:44 PM

Now, if I could just have the option to tell SayIt my name! Instead I am merely "human". ;-)
    This
    05-09-13 06:56 PM
    Great idea. Another (optional) bit of polish that I'd like to see implemented would be to have an audible message / greeting played to me upon initial launch. Something like 'Hi <insert user defined name>, what can I do for you?' Maybe even have the name as a tag that can be inserted into the answers - so audible responses could take the form of 'I'm sorry <insert user defined name>, I do not know how to answer that'.
    mzceetee likes this.
    05-09-13 07:03 PM
    Great idea. Another (optional) bit of polish that I'd like to see implemented would be to have an audible message / greeting played to me upon initial launch. Something like 'Hi <insert user defined name>, what can I do for you?' Maybe even have the name as a tag that can be inserted into the answers - so audible responses could take the form of 'I'm sorry <insert user defined name>, I do not know how to answer that'.
    I second that

If that is something that you will consider doing, it would be great if the app could also greet as per the time of day. Such as 'Good morning or Good afternoon 'name' how may I help you today?

These are just suggestions to improve the app from what it is now

Posted via CB10
    Mr_F likes this.
    05-10-13 07:32 AM
    I serve you all
    SayIt rebuilt, re-designed with BlackBerry 10-img_00000529.png

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 10:18 AM
    I serve you all
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000529.png 
Views:	1347 
Size:	84.9 KB 
ID:	160188

Posted via CB10
    Excellent news! Thanks for implementing this so quickly. Your dedication to continue developing this app is truly admirable.

As a side note, is there an option to automatically play that greeting out loud upon launching the app?
    Barak666 likes this.
    05-10-13 10:40 AM
    Oh wow.
    You're unreal.
    Thanks so much.
    05-10-13 10:44 AM
    Excellent news! Thanks for implementing this so quickly. Your dedication to continue developing this app is truly admirable.

As a side note, is there an option to automatically play that greeting out loud upon launching the app?
    Yep, I've already done that
    Mr_F likes this.
    05-10-13 10:45 AM
    Amazing. Thanks a lot )

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 12:15 PM
    Excellent! Really looking forward to the update. Thanks again.
    05-10-13 12:16 PM
    I serve you all
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000529.png 
Views:	1347 
Size:	84.9 KB 
ID:	160188

Posted via CB10
    Iam excited to see the next update thank you

Posted from my lovely BlackBerry Z10
    05-10-13 12:35 PM
    When is the next update?

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 02:09 PM
    Next month

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 04:28 PM
    hi, does this app read incoming text messages out? if not is this something you would consider putting in at any point? Very handy for driving!
    05-11-13 06:55 PM
    hi, does this app read incoming text messages out? if not is this something you would consider putting in at any point? Very handy for driving!
    Will add in the future update
    williaml and offyoutoddle like this.
    05-12-13 03:35 AM
    Will add in the future update
    Would it be able to read messages across different platforms, when you introduce it?

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 08:50 AM
1,089 ... 1011121314 ...