Accept all of them as he's very trustworthy!

Posted via CB10
    I am sure he is but I prefer to keep as much of my data private as possible, especially if I am not going to be using all the features.

Posted via CB10 from my great Z10
    KermEd likes this.
    04-10-13 07:47 AM
    What permissions does this need to run as I prefer to give as little as possible if it can be helped, I don't mind if all functionality doesn't work if some permissions are denied though.

You must allow:
    • Microphone access
    • Location access
    • Access shared files
    bobo616 likes this.
    04-10-13 07:58 AM
    You must allow:
    • Microphone access
    • Location access
    • Access shared files
    Thanks for the quick reply, I am fine with those permissions as I wasn't keen on providing my contacts or text message permissions. Can you just give a brief explanation of why each permission is needed?

04-10-13 08:33 AM
    I've been following this thread for a while now and am not only impressed with the product but also the developer's interaction with members and the quick responses to queries and concerns. While I may not need to use this app on a regular basis, I will support the dev's efforts and dedication by purchasing it as soon as I get home and can download via WIFI. Excellent work by the developer with timely updates and willingness to take suggestions and provide answers. This kind of engagement deserves the support of Crackberry nation.
    04-10-13 08:48 AM
    SayIt rebuilt, re-designed with BlackBerry 10-img_00000498.png

Sayit is fun.... the reply made me laugh

Posted Via CB10 La Z10
    mzceetee, dietertong and 00stryder like this.
    04-10-13 09:31 AM
    lemme know when you can ask "What's the score in the any sports game" and "when does the next bus come" and "when does the next movie start"
    04-10-13 09:49 AM
    Thanks for the quick reply, I am fine with those permissions as I wasn't keen on providing my contacts or text message permissions. Can you just give a brief explanation of why each permission is needed?

1. Microphone access permission: To record your voice in order to process your commands
    2. Location access: To find your current location, interested places nearby and provide your weather forecast
    3. Access shared files: to save voice file and share voice file with your social networks
    04-10-13 10:09 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000498.png 
Views:	376 
Size:	114.0 KB 
ID:	149895

Sayit is fun.... the reply made me laugh

Posted Via CB10 La Z10
    Your location indicator is not green, that means your location hasn't been acquired yet
    04-10-13 10:11 AM
    You guys who downloaded SayIt and like it, please add review for SayIt on BBWorld. I'll appreciate your good review
    04-10-13 10:13 AM
    This app ate battery, and looks ugly. Removed it.

Thanks dont waste time with this.
    04-10-13 10:27 AM
    Your location indicator is not green, that means your location hasn't been acquired yet
    Switched from wi-fi when I took the screenshot

Posted Via CB10 La Z10
    04-10-13 10:52 AM
    1. Microphone access permission: To record your voice in order to process your commands
    2. Location access: To find your current location, interested places nearby and provide your weather forecast
    3. Access shared files: to save voice file and share voice file with your social networks
    Thanks thats great, I will definitely give it a try.

04-10-13 11:30 AM
    The problem I have, and this is the same for both the previous 1.4.0.26 as well as the new 2.0, is that even if I can get SayIt working for a short while, soon it starts acting as though there is no microphone input any more, and doesn't "hear" anything.

Worse, it appears to infect the native voice feature as well, effectively preventing it from working as it can no longer "hear the microphone".

If I restart the Z10, then usually it starts working again. But now I'm afraid to launch SayIt any more because if I do, it will shortly kill my native voice app and prevent me from voice-dialing anything, for example. If I do not launch SayIt after restarting the device, the native voice app continues to work.

Got the new version yesterday. So cool! You should work on the lady's voice though.

Actually I think the voice is one of the better features of SayIt. Have you listened to the voice on the built-in voice recognition app? UGH.
    04-10-13 01:55 PM
    lemme know when you can ask "What's the score in the any sports game" and "when does the next bus come" and "when does the next movie start"
    Sports.....
    Does not have any sports information

Did not know any NHL teams
    So did not try asking anything else
    Promised to add sports. That would be great

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 07:21 PM
    Can I use the middle button to activate sayit?

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 08:33 PM
    Can I use the middle button to activate sayit?

Posted via CB10
    Currently, BlackBerry doesn't allow developers to do this
    04-10-13 09:18 PM
    The problem I have, and this is the same for both the previous 1.4.0.26 as well as the new 2.0, is that even if I can get SayIt working for a short while, soon it starts acting as though there is no microphone input any more, and doesn't "hear" anything.

Worse, it appears to infect the native voice feature as well, effectively preventing it from working as it can no longer "hear the microphone".

If I restart the Z10, then usually it starts working again. But now I'm afraid to launch SayIt any more because if I do, it will shortly kill my native voice app and prevent me from voice-dialing anything, for example. If I do not launch SayIt after restarting the device, the native voice app continues to work.

Actually I think the voice is one of the better features of SayIt. Have you listened to the voice on the built-in voice recognition app? UGH.
    I don't know what was happen in your case. No-one confronted this problem as far as I know
    04-10-13 09:20 PM
    I can use either Sayit or the OE voice control without any issue, Sayit just has more info installed and sounds better..

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 10:45 PM
    I don't know what was happen in your case. No-one confronted this problem as far as I know
    I wonder if there is something broken in the 10.0.9.422 OS version that Verizon is using. I think they're the only carrier anywhere using that series now, though in theory they backported a lot of the 10.0.10.x patches to it.
    04-10-13 11:38 PM
    As promised, bought the app and am glad to encourage and support the developer. Again, kudos to you guys for bringing an app like this to BB10.
    04-11-13 12:04 AM
    I wonder if there is something broken in the 10.0.9.422 OS version that Verizon is using. I think they're the only carrier anywhere using that series now, though in theory they backported a lot of the 10.0.10.x patches to it.
    You should upgrade to 10.0.10.xxx
    04-11-13 01:59 AM
    As promised, bought the app and am glad to encourage and support the developer. Again, kudos to you guys for bringing an app like this to BB10.
    Kindly leave a review on BBWorld
    04-11-13 02:00 AM
    I have bought it and it seems good, love the translation feature but one question is should it always say the response after I ask a question as sometimes I just get the text?

04-11-13 04:07 AM
    For a long text, more than 25 words, it won't read

Posted via CB10
    bobo616 likes this.
    04-11-13 04:31 AM
    For a long text, more than 25 words, it won't read

Posted via CB10
    Thanks a lot for your quick response, good to know now.

04-11-13 05:29 AM
1,089 ... 678910 ...