It needs to constantly improve and I think BlackBerry should buy the app and it's developers so it can become integrated like Siri on iPhone

Siri is so clever these days he can send you messages, read your messages aloud or make a call to one of your contacts. This is something I want Sayit to be able to do

Posted via CB10
    RubberChicken76 likes this.
    01-29-14 03:02 PM
    Native voice control can already do this. Just not as well or flexible.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 03:09 PM
    I'd like it if it responded to the words "shuffle music" and launched my music player in random mode.

Or even "play music". Something so I could activate the music player while driving without having to touch it.
    01-29-14 03:11 PM
    I agree... or they should buy Maluuba - Natural Language Processing Technology | Maluuba
    01-29-14 03:32 PM
    I'd like it if it responded to the words "shuffle music" and launched my music player in random mode.

Or even "play music". Something so I could activate the music player while driving without having to touch it.
    Sayit can already do that. Play music will randomly play music on your device. Play dark horse will search the Internet for the song than play it for you.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 04:46 PM
    Hopefully BlackBerry improve the Voice Control in 10.3.x, it is certainly an area where it lags behind. However I do think what it does support it supports well.

I'm a SayIt fan but it is far from perfect, having SayIt and SafeDrive integrated with Voice Control (Using the Voice Control UI)and polished by BlackBerry would be sweet.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 09:10 PM