So I bought my new bb z10 and love it. Goes well with my playbook. Love the voice control but on my playbook, I bought the voice control app sayit. So I liked it a lot and when got my z10, I wanted to see the supposed extra features. I tried to not pay as I already did on my playbook but that's another story. So i bought the app on my z10 and it's great. More features than playbook and understands better (though I like bb z10's voice control better!).

My problem is that even though my volume is down (checked settings also), this app still makes noice when I tap on the record button. No volume in any other application but this one. Without knowing, I got i\detention at school because all of a sudden, you could hear a really loud BEEP through one of my classes. So is this a known issue and how could one go about to solving it?????????
    03-22-13 10:58 AM
    Ok, I will add an option for enable/disable the trigger sound in the next update
    AbsoluteT23 likes this.
    03-22-13 12:28 PM
    So I bought my new bb z10 and love it. Goes well with my playbook. Love the voice control but on my playbook, I bought the voice control app sayit. So I liked it a lot and when got my z10, I wanted to see the supposed extra features. I tried to not pay as I already did on my playbook but that's another story. So i bought the app on my z10 and it's great. More features than playbook and understands better (though I like bb z10's voice control better!).

My problem is that even though my volume is down (checked settings also), this app still makes noice when I tap on the record button. No volume in any other application but this one. Without knowing, I got i\detention at school because all of a sudden, you could hear a really loud BEEP through one of my classes. So is this a known issue and how could one go about to solving it?????????
    1. More features than playbook version so it SHOULD be an additional charge. Its really up to the vendors to whether they submit as the same app or a new one. Some do, some dont

2. Really? Detention for a beep? Sounds like the teacher is a ****. I just tell my class to get rid of it.

3. You're telling me that the app launched in your pocket, then also started to function, IN YOUR POCKET?? sounds unlikely considering the phone screen locks. just make sure to lock your phone BEFORE putting it in your pocket (HINT: press the top/only button)
    03-22-13 12:40 PM
    Please add some more AI, this app is great just need to be able to personalize it more.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 12:42 PM
    1. More features than playbook version so it SHOULD be an additional charge. Its really up to the vendors to whether they submit as the same app or a new one. Some do, some dont

2. Really? Detention for a beep? Sounds like the teacher is a ****. I just tell my class to get rid of it.

3. You're telling me that the app launched in your pocket, then also started to function, IN YOUR POCKET?? sounds unlikely considering the phone screen locks. just make sure to lock your phone BEFORE putting it in your pocket (HINT: press the top/only button)
    No I was using it but then it made noise
    03-22-13 02:24 PM
    No I was using it but then it made noise
    Lol don't do the crime if you can't do the time then.
    03-22-13 03:32 PM