02-25-14 01:11 PM
67 123
tools
    Does anyone know someone with an iPhone who is using the SF app? How does it interface between the phone and your SF account?
    What I would like to know is, do you need to go into the app to access your information like schedule, tasks, contacts etc or does it dump the information into the appropriate spot on the phone. Ie contacts into your address book, meetings into your calendar etc

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 01:47 PM
    There isn't any integration with default calendar/reminders apps with the SFDC app for iPhone (or really any other iPhone app, since they don't let 3rd party apps play nicely with the defaults). If with salesforce you have Salesforce for Outlook, or Cirrus Insights, you could see tasks & events synched up to your calendar by way of synching with your email on the device, and vice-versa.
    06-06-13 03:00 PM
    Hey all, rumor has it this new method of side load has helped get other unworkable android apps up on BB10.

http://m.crackberry.com/how-run-almo...-blackberry-10

I'm itching to try it this weekend with the Salesforce and Chatter app. If anyone has the ability and time to test, just may be a solution.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 07:38 PM
    I'm not interested in side-loads or Android Ports. From a company such as SF I expect them to make quality apps for their customers on the most relevant mobile devices for business and that does include BlackBerry. However I'm a bit frustrated that we can't manage to mobilise way more people to share the feedback with SF.

Posted on Q10
    06-23-13 05:13 AM
    on 10.2 with the new runtime I get Salesforce Touch to load through everything, loading the app, initializing the device, etc, but then on final launch it gives a 404 error. Anybody know whether this is an app or an administration issue? Log in works fine in explorer and safari. thanks if anyone can help
    08-28-13 04:24 PM
    SFDC will announce a native app at Dream force.

The app is already built.

STL-3 Z10 | Rogers | 10.2.1.1055
    the_igg likes this.
    11-17-13 09:31 PM
    Wow, that is amazing! any idea of when the app will be available? will it be free?
    11-17-13 11:20 PM
    Don't know for certain. I will dig around.

Very happy to see this though.

STL-3 Z10 | Rogers | 10.2.1.1055
    11-18-13 06:49 AM
    The Salesforce app has been released in BlackBerry World!! And it's free! Download it now

Posted via CB10
    Lumute likes this.
    11-18-13 02:46 PM
    The Salesforce app has been released in BlackBerry World!! And it's free! Download it now
    Just got it, thanks! looks good, easy to use and fast, like it... Hopefully they keep it fresh and improve it, first thing I noticed is that it's missing the Dashboards which would be awesome to have on the mobile app, anyway, great initial release though...
    11-18-13 04:36 PM
    Wow they even wrote some documentation http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartp...8-1.0.0-en.pdf so happy to see them getting behind the salesforce platform with some native development. The app is still playing catchup to Salesforce1 but its close.
    11-24-13 03:48 PM
    Seriously useless app. Can't see any data, no accounts or contacts. I'm not alone, check reviews in App World
    And can't see any documentation when I click on the link in previous post. Very disappointed.

Posted via CB10
    12-14-13 03:31 PM
    Wut? I see accounts and contacts just fine...

Not trying to be an smart a$$ but your post is not clear about the problem, do you know how go into accounts? Or is it that you get an error? Or accounts is just empty an you search and nothing comes up? And as I ask my user when they so vaguely report problems, are you sure the phone is turned on? :-p

Posted via CB10
    12-17-13 03:32 AM
    Wut? I see accounts and contacts just fine...

Not trying to be an smart a$$ but your post is not clear about the problem, do you know how go into accounts? Or is it that you get an error? Or accounts is just empty an you search and nothing comes up? And as I ask my user when they so vaguely report problems, are you sure the phone is turned on? :-p

Posted via CB10
    I have the same problem with him. When you select Contacts or Accounts tab you see nothing. Even after a refresh, nothing.
    12-17-13 03:49 AM
    I have the same problem with him. When you select Contacts or Accounts tab you see nothing. Even after a refresh, nothing.
    Oh, ok that's not good, I've never had that problem nor any of our 5 sales guys using it have reported anything similar... I guess we have been lucky...

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 03:32 AM
    Was hoping the latest update and installable apk's would finally get us out of using the half-baked connect for salesforce. Had no luck at all though.

While the browser doesn't auto-detect and serve up the mobile version, if you log in and change�https://na14.salesforce.com/home/home.jsp to�https://na14.salesforce.com/one/one.app (the na14 part will be different depending on your instance) and instantly I have the Salesforce 1 app in my browser.

Added that bookmark to the home screen, instantly better than the Connect to Salesforce app.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 08:09 AM
    I downloaded the Connect to Salesforce app. It really is worthless I couldn't get it to work while the Android sideloaded version does seem to work. I reached out to Salesforce their response is that they don't support BB10 but they have tentative plans of doing so. In the meantime this is what they recommend.

[URL="https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewSolution?urlname=Salesforce-Classic-for-BlackBerry-Chatter-for-BlackBerry-will-not-be-supported-after-Summer-14-Release&language=en_US"]

We are encouraging all customers who currently use these apps to migrate to the Salesforce1 App on any of its supported mobile platforms (e.g. iOS, Android).

How nice.
    02-25-14 01:11 PM
67 123