Hi! I just bought it this morning and I love it!!

One thing though.. Do you have any plans on not making it stop blinking when you unlock the device?

I have used bebuzz and loved one feature about it.. The stop blinking when entering Hub... that would be amazing to have that option

Anyways besides that great app and you have won me as a customer over bebuzz for updating your app that fast thank you very much!

And also thank you for being so active in CB
    12-23-13 10:43 PM
    Thanks for the update. If and when you get the device reboot issue, use the feedback in HUB++ right after reboot. It will attack the log, and send that to support @ devcellent . com
    Thanks. yes i will do that.Thanks again for all the work and support.
    12-23-13 10:45 PM
    Those of you commenting that it stops working when you close it - you all realize that headless apps are not supported in any OS release prior to 10.2.1.xxxx, right?

It will NOT work headless in 10.1 or earlier, and while it may APPEAR to work headless in 10.2, Blackberry does not support that - they only officially support headless apps in 10.2.1 or higher.

OS versions in the 10.2.1 series have not been officially released anywhere in the world yet, so the ONLY way you would have that OS series on your device is because you are running a leaked OS build, or you are a member of one of BlackBerry's OS beta programs.
    devcellent likes this.
    12-24-13 02:47 AM
    Hi! I just bought it this morning and I love it!!

One thing though.. Do you have any plans on not making it stop blinking when you unlock the device?

I have used bebuzz and loved one feature about it.. The stop blinking when entering Hub... that would be amazing to have that option

Anyways besides that great app and you have won me as a customer over bebuzz for updating your app that fast thank you very much!

And also thank you for being so active in CB
    Once we stabilize the headless release, we will look into other features and enhancements. Thanks for your support and patience.
    dalight13 likes this.
    12-24-13 06:01 AM
    Please note that, another update 5.0.8.1 has been approved today, which we expect to resolve some of the issues you are having.

Thanks for your patience and support. We are working hard to stabilize the headless release. Please send the us the log after crash or device reboot once you install 5.0.8.1. Click Feedback within HUB++, which would attach the log. Send that to support @ devcellent . com.
    BroncoVAL likes this.
    12-24-13 10:46 AM
    hello there... just to comment that the app is working correctly... i needed to do two or three hard resets and then started working headless (i am in 10.2.1.1055 at this moment but updating the device to .1925 in few minutes)... now, the thing that wasn't working the way i wanted was the profile (silent vs normal)... what i did (and idk if that was actually the dev intention) was to turn off vibrates and sound in the app and only let the led on in every account (emails, bbm, etc)... and that way works the way i wanted (silent or normal controlled by the device)... if this was the idea, great i got it right hahaha... Merry Christmas everyone, i will report if the app has any issue after updating to .1925... thanks!
    12-24-13 11:12 AM
    Just flashed 1925 and every time I start the app my phone reboots, or if it does load, i just get random LED flashes. Will try to send a feedback if I can get it to start again. Headless support worked well in the last leak 1259.
    20degrees and KemKev like this.
    12-24-13 02:23 PM
    does this support customization for incoming calls for each contact?
    12-24-13 02:31 PM
    Just flashed 1925 and every time I start the app my phone reboots, or if it does load, i just get random LED flashes. Will try to send a feedback if I can get it to start again. Headless support worked well in the last leak 1259.

same here. the app goes crazy in .1925. I had to uninstall it
    12-24-13 02:41 PM
    does this support customization for incoming calls for each contact?
    Thanks for your interest in HUB++. For phones calls it only supports account level, however, for missed calls, it does support contact level.
    12-24-13 02:57 PM
    Todays update now working for me in 10.2.1.1259 on Z30!
    12-24-13 04:33 PM
    Same on my Z10.
    devcellent likes this.
    12-24-13 07:02 PM
    Glad to know that it is now working for you. Thanks for letting us know.
    12-24-13 11:08 PM
    After some fiddling and a few emails back and forth, I finally have it working as it should on the newest leak of 1925.

First app I have seen that takes advantage of not only headless support, but those of us that like to install leaks and can have headless support.

Great app and great support! Keep up the great work you and your team are doing.
    devcellent likes this.
    12-25-13 04:50 AM
    Glad to know that the HUB++ headless is working for you as expected.
    After some fiddling and a few emails back and forth, I finally have it working as it should on the newest leak of 1925.

First app I have seen that takes advantage of not only headless support, but those of us that like to install leaks and can have headless support.

Great app and great support! Keep up the great work you and your team are doing.
    Konrad Nowak likes this.
    12-25-13 08:25 AM
    Hi thanks for the update! Makes it work on 10.2.1.19XX or something the newest leak... but led always keeps blinking if my device is unlocked.... even if my message is read... so I have to lock/unlock my device to make it stop... kind of annoying...

If you could look into it it would be great!!

Merry Christmas!!

Posted from my Q10 with only 1GB of RAM
    12-25-13 02:59 PM
    Merry Christmas to all... yes, i have the same issue with 10.2.1.1925, z30... on the other hand, i have one question/request... i only see led control for calls, but not for missed calls (am i missing something?)... so, if i get a call, the led starts blinking but once it is a missed call: 1.- keeps blinking as the phone call still on until i lock/unlock the phone; 2.- i don't have a separate notification for a missed call and i need to actually get my phone to see what it is... if you can address both situations would be great... for the rest the app works as intended... thanks a lot!

Hi thanks for the update! Makes it work on 10.2.1.19XX or something the newest leak... but led always keeps blinking if my device is unlocked.... even if my message is read... so I have to lock/unlock my device to make it stop... kind of annoying...

If you could look into it it would be great!!

Merry Christmas!!

12-25-13 05:27 PM
    New release (5.1.0.1) has been submitted that allow you to stop notification by flipping the phone. No more volume UP key!
    dalight13 and 20degrees like this.
    12-26-13 03:15 AM
    I haven't seen an app this frequently worked on and updated since the real/original shortcutme development.

Thanks for the fast updates.

Looking for the real Vijik
    12-26-13 08:21 AM
    I love to have a dev on CB and updating the app that often? Really deserves our money people!

Thanks a lot again!

12-26-13 08:26 AM
    Great, thanks a lot... do you see possible to add a missed call separate led color?

New release (5.1.0.1) has been submitted that allow you to stop notification by flipping the phone. No more volume UP key!
    12-26-13 08:46 AM
    Great, thanks a lot... do you see possible to add a missed call separate led color?
    We might. Now our first priority is to stabilize the headless release. Thanks for your patience and support.
    12-26-13 07:30 PM
    HUB++ 5.1.0.1 has been approved already. Hopefully, it would resolve some of the headless issues. Also, we hope you would like the flip shush feature of HUB++. There is no need to to volume UP key anymore.
    12-27-13 06:45 AM
    Just grabbed the 5.1.0.1 update. No more sound when you start the app...Thank you! Flip to shush solving the Volume up "problem" Thank you again! And great idea!
    12-27-13 07:01 AM
    I understand and agree... I realized yesterday that the app loses the headless capability once in a while... I am downloading the update to the moment and I will report back if it solves it

We might. Now our first priority is to stabilize the headless release. Thanks for your patience and support.
    12-27-13 07:26 AM
104 12345