I installed the update. How do I go headless? I closed hub++ and my notifications stopped

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 03:04 PM
    The problem is, if the device isn't lock, i have to lock - unlock it to stop blinking.
    Another question, i use FW 10.2.1.1529 , could it be that contact profiles are not working with this version?
    12-23-13 03:12 PM
    thanks for the heads up... however, it's not working correctly for me... the led blinks in some occasions and in some others doesn't... i tried disabling the led in notifications settings (BB) and then, enabling it and the same result, two emails arriving to the same address, one with led, next no led blink... i am going to delete it and then re install it to see if that works...
    12-23-13 03:22 PM
    I installed the update. How do I go headless? I closed hub++ and my notifications stopped

Posted via CB10
    Wondering this as well. On 10.2.1 ma's enabled run in background in the permissions. Don't see anything in the settings for it

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 03:25 PM
    I can confirm, lot of bugs, unusable.
    12-23-13 03:27 PM
    Once you close the app, does the app show up in the App Manager -> Device Monitor ?

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 03:28 PM
    Stays idle after closing the app. And I'm running the .1055 leak, in case that's an issue.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 03:36 PM
    The problem is, if the device isn't lock, i have to lock - unlock it to stop blinking.
    Another question, i use FW 10.2.1.1529 , could it be that contact profiles are not working with this version?
    Does the account based notification work for you, i.e., default notification for all emails or SMS, etc.
    12-23-13 03:50 PM
    does not appear to be headless for me, but still trying to figure it out. Every other time i try to open it up it restarts my device (i am running 10.2.1.1259)so as i said issues to be expected. not necessarily an issue with the app but maybe with the OS. Will run some tests with emails.
    12-23-13 03:57 PM
    Okay......so i am an *****! It does work with my gmail very nicely. I will continue to test as i am still having an issue getting just one SMS to work. It does still restart my device every other time i go into it to change something though(like i said probably an OS issue). It would be nice when looking to choose a sound you would get to hear that sound though. I can feel the vibrate every time i change it but for sound not working for me. It does make that sound when i get a message though just not when trying to find the right one i want when selecting it. If any of that made sence!
    Thanks devcellent great work!!!
    12-23-13 04:13 PM
    not headless here... once I close it , it turns off
    12-23-13 04:18 PM
    Okay......so i am an *****! It does work with my gmail very nicely. I will continue to test as i am still having an issue getting just one SMS to work. It does still restart my device every other time i go into it to change something though(like i said probably an OS issue). It would be nice when looking to choose a sound you would get to hear that sound though. I can feel the vibrate every time i change it but for sound not working for me. It does make that sound when i get a message though just not when trying to find the right one i want when selecting it. If any of that made sence!
    Thanks devcellent great work!!!
    Thanks for the update. If and when you get the device reboot issue, use the feedback in HUB++ right after reboot. It will attack the log, and send that to support @ devcellent . com
    12-23-13 04:30 PM
    Uninstalled hub++ then reinstalled it and it's working fine. Thanks for the update.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 05:00 PM
    I updated through bbworld and left it to update and it went to lockscreen and now when I swipe up I no longer get picture password and can't get through that screen, so can't access anything on the phone. I am running first os 10.2.1 (I can't tell you exactly which as I can't access the phone) anyone else had this problem?
    12-23-13 05:02 PM
    thank you, was waiting for the headless thing
    12-23-13 06:04 PM
    I updated through BB World just a little while ago, but the LED and notification sounds were not working. I uninstalled, rebooted then reinstalled, and the notifications and LED worked for a few text messages and a couple of emails, and now nothing again. I have tried running it as usual, as well as closing it so it is "headless" and checking to make sure it is running in the Device Manager. Any suggestions would be appreciated as I'm lost without the sounds & lights for each of my contacts :-)
    12-23-13 06:21 PM
    I updated through BB World just a little while ago, but the LED and notification sounds were not working. I uninstalled, rebooted then reinstalled, and the notifications and LED worked for a few text messages and a couple of emails, and now nothing again. I have tried running it as usual, as well as closing it so it is "headless" and checking to make sure it is running in the Device Manager. Any suggestions would be appreciated as I'm lost without the sounds & lights for each of my contacts :-)
    HUB++ was showing in the device manager, and still notification didn't work?
    12-23-13 07:19 PM
    Yes. It's showing in the device manager, but it is sporadic working. I just received an email,no notification sound or lights.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 07:54 PM
    Yes. It's showing in the device manager, but it is sporadic working. I just received an email,no notification sound or lights.

Posted via CB10
    I am having same issue. It works sometimes and then just stops working.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 08:48 PM
    Now on Headless, meaning when HUB++ is closed, it should be appearing under Device Monitor -> CPU right?
    12-23-13 09:18 PM
    Great news!!!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    12-23-13 09:28 PM
    well, sadly the app doesn't work correctly for me... doesn't seem to work headless... when you open it you can see it running at the cpu monitor but once you close it, the app is gone as well... and then you get any message and you won't receive any notification...
    12-23-13 10:20 PM
    well, sadly the app doesn't work correctly for me... doesn't seem to work headless... when you open it you can see it running at the cpu monitor but once you close it, the app is gone as well... and then you get any message and you won't receive any notification...
    Have you tried a device reboot? For some users, it needed a device reboot.
    12-23-13 10:28 PM
    yeap but i am doing it again and report back in 3 min...

EDIT: after rebooting, now the app is in the cpu monitor and i haven't open it... now, my profile in the bb is set in silent and i tried a couple of messages and got the led, sound and vibration notification (which is good)... however, that means that is not actually recognizing the profile... am i missing something?

Have you tried a device reboot? For some users, it needed a device reboot.
    12-23-13 10:31 PM
    Now on Headless, meaning when HUB++ is closed, it should be appearing under Device Monitor -> CPU right?
    Yes, that's how you can tell if it is running headless.
    12-23-13 10:41 PM
104 1234 ...