First LED app with extensive features is now available headless for OS 10.2.x.

☆ HUB++ is now Headless
    ☆ Rated Top Productivity App by BlackBerry World
    ☆ The only app with Disco LED composer
    ☆ The only app with missed call notifications per contact
    ☆ WhatsApp, BBM, Skype, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Emails, SMS, Phone and More..
    ☆ The Only app with custom vibrate patterns

The only app with Disco LED you will ever need. Quench your LED, Audio, Vibrate and Preview notification needs based on contacts, from, to, cc as well as on subject and content keywords. You can even set auto actions such as Mark Read, Flag, Forward and Delete. Why wait? Take your BlackBerry Hub to the next level with this 'Devcellent' product.

Continue reading and see why you might find HUB++ not just useful but a game changer for your everyday messaging.

☆ Supports WhatsApp, BBM, Skype

☆ Supports Email, Work Email, SMS, Phone etc.

☆ Supports Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn

☆ Disco LED notifications

☆ Custom LED, Compose your own LED!

☆ Audio, Vibrate notifications

☆ Customize notifications down to the bones per Account or per Contact

☆ Contact Rules allow for matching based on sender, to, cc, subject and content keywords

☆ Contact Rules can also take auto actions such as Mark Read, Flag, Forward and Delete

☆ Network coverage indicator LED

☆☆☆ MORE ☆☆☆
    ◦ Clean and Stunning UI built in Cascades Native Platform
    ◦ Vibrate on call connected and disconnected
    ◦ Many LED color combos to choose from
    ◦ Choose Disco patterns
    ◦ Choose Disco speed
    ◦ Queued notifications for simultaneous LED alerts
    ◦ Over 40 preloaded audio alerts
    ◦ Choose your own audio
    ◦ Set the audio alerts to loop forever
    ◦ Custom vibration lengths and patterns

HUB++ LED Disco Edition - BlackBerry World
    Price: $2.99
    Last edited by devcellent; 12-23-13 at 09:54 AM.
    12-23-13 07:27 AM
    Very nice!!!! Thanks!
    Elite1 likes this.
    12-23-13 07:30 AM
    I took a double take after reading the title.

Channel for BlackBerry users in India :- C004A271F
    12-23-13 07:39 AM
    Good job on it. Using it now.

Thanks for the hard work and continued support for the purchasers.

Looking for the real Vijik...
    12-23-13 08:05 AM
    Headless whatsapp notifications... I presume they only flash until the phone is unlocked? I can't seem to make it work any other way.
    12-23-13 08:07 AM
    I have a question,what about instant previews?,the app tells me to disable "all" notifications but id like to keep instant previews on,cam we do that?thanks

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 08:14 AM
    Best LED app! Even better now that it's gone headless.

Posted via CB10
    devcellent likes this.
    12-23-13 08:54 AM
    I have a question,what about instant previews?,the app tells me to disable "all" notifications but id like to keep instant previews on,cam we do that?thanks

Posted via CB10
    Please keep the preview enable through the device notification. We would update those messages. With instant previews through the OS since 10.2.x, we thought that might work better as you can reply from that too.
    12-23-13 09:56 AM
    Headless whatsapp notifications... I presume they only flash until the phone is unlocked? I can't seem to make it work any other way.
    Once you unlock the device, LED would stop blinking.
    12-23-13 10:25 AM
    Love the update!!! Thanks for going headless!!! : D
    devcellent likes this.
    12-23-13 10:29 AM
    Thank you for the continued support of the app. The best one out there just got better.
    devcellent likes this.
    12-23-13 10:44 AM
    Please keep the preview enable through the device notification. We would update those messages. With instant previews through the OS since 10.2.x, we thought that might work better as you can reply from that too.
    Figure it out, thanks,works like a charm!

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 10:46 AM
    Ok, forgive me for the stupid question: what does headless or being headless do? Like, no notification on the top bar?
    12-23-13 11:14 AM
    Using it now. But on SMS notifications when selecting the LED speed, it never changes. I wanted it slow, but it stays the same as it was initially.
    Also why no access to the stock ring tones?
    But other than that it is a great app!! Thank you!

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 11:27 AM
    Ok, forgive me for the stupid question: what does headless or being headless do? Like, no notification on the top bar?
    Headless means it can run in the background without having to be in an active frame.

Definitely the best 'sad' news I've heard in a while. Thanks!!
    ddlax22, devcellent, TheHK and 1 others like this.
    12-23-13 11:28 AM
    Haven't updated this app as yet but the usual question:

Do I still have to create filters for every email address a contact has or is it that if I select a contact, all the individual's contact info (email address, phone numbers, BBM, etc) are automatically included and assigned the same LED?
    12-23-13 11:40 AM

Do I still have to create filters for every email address a contact has or is it that if I select a contact, all the individual's contact info (email address, phone numbers, BBM, etc) are automatically included and assigned the same LED?
    Sorry! yes, you still have to create filter individually. We are going to work on improving the follow.
    12-23-13 12:03 PM
    So, we no longer have the same preview as before??? The preview option that's built in disappears too fast most often and you can't even see or reply to it. At least when your preview pops up it would stay until I deleted or marked read which was great. I was hoping you would keep that and add the option to reply from your preview at which point I would disable the built in Blackberry one which has no customization...just pops and disappears before you can even read it, let alone reply to it.
    12-23-13 12:17 PM
    Double take here. Was scared to read this.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 12:18 PM
    Scared me on the first glance at the thread title lol
    Congratulations!

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 12:32 PM
    1. Is there a way to have the popup preview turn the screen on when a message arrives?

2. Is it possible to have the option to open a message from the preview pop-up?

3. Anybody having issues with the cell network blinking led option? I activated, saved the change and nothing.

"As long as there's a refresh option in my menu, I'll call this an Android Z30 "-Mark Twain
    12-23-13 12:36 PM
    1. Is there a way to have the popup preview turn the screen on when a message arrives?

2. Is it possible to have the option to open a message from the preview pop-up?

3. Anybody having issues with the cell network blinking led option? I activated, saved the change and nothing.

"As long as there's a refresh option in my menu, I'll call this an Android Z30 "-Mark Twain
    We infact removed the preview from HUB++ with headless release since OS 10.2.x comes with instant pre

About the network blinking:
    This is from our FAQ page:
    http://devcellent.com/hubplusplus/faq.html
    ------------------------------------------------
    I have set GREEN LED for Wi-Fi coverage, but it is not blinking GREEN continuously? >> Network coverage LED in HUB++ occurs when the status switches. For example, if you have selected "Wi-Fi Coverage Available". When HUB++ detects that the device has connected to WiFi connection, it would trigger blinking LED. Please note that the LED would stop blinking like any other notification, i.e., if you unlock device.
    12-23-13 12:49 PM
    Thank You! I have purchased and am in the process of trying to figure it out. Oh and i am also on 10.2.1.1259 so there night be some issues that have not been found yet, but this is to be expected.
    devcellent likes this.
    12-23-13 01:07 PM
    Great news!
    Any chance you would be willing to add an option to select the number of vibrations? Being able to select the vibration length is great though.
    Thanks for making such an excellent app.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 01:37 PM

Sorry! yes, you still have to create filter individually. We are going to work on improving the follow.
    Thanks for the response. Really looking forward to the feature in question as the creation of so many filters prevents me from using the app to the fullest.
    12-23-13 02:46 PM
104 123 ...