I just got my Z-10 and I find myself woefully uniformed this morning. My 9810 Social Feeds kept me up to date with news, and gave a notification when there was a new news story from one of my feeds. Given i only followed a few feeds this was manageable.

After trying to load feeds into my z10 (which i couldn't do), I've spent the last hour reading the forums and the multiple posts on this topic, but still havenen't come up with an asnwer. I Understand that there may not be social feeds for the Blackberry 10, and I get that Hub covers most of that functionality/ However it seems nuts that you can't bring RSS Feeds into the Hub.

Surely there must be an App that does this. So I'm asking crackberry nation for some help, so that I can at least be informed. I prefer not to give more of my life to Google, but the most important thing is getting a notification in the hub. So if you know of an RSS App that provides notifications in the Hub, please share.

PS - I Love my Z10!
    Hemlocke and RoboticGolem like this.
    05-01-13 08:11 AM
    I haven't found any app like this.

I would, however want something like this.
    05-01-13 08:34 AM
    3rd party apps cannot integrate into the hub in this way yet. Apparently, it is coming.
    05-01-13 09:19 AM
    Well then, that explains why it was difficult to find. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 12:18 PM
    Well then, that explains why it was difficult to find. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    It would be an awesome feature, though, so the question was worth asking.
    05-01-13 08:33 PM
    I and a few others in the forum have expressed an interest in having a RSS feed integrated directly into the Hub. BlackBerry News would have represented the best chance of this happening since it's a BlackBerry built app. Sadly it sounds like BlackBerry News has reached EOL and as such won't be making its way to BB10. I really hope BlackBerry reconsider this decision (if it turns out to be true) as I had high hopes for where they would take it on BB10. If it is the end for BlackBerry News then I hope BlackBerry release the necessary APIs to allow a third party to offer this functionality (although my preference would be for a BlackBerry built solution).
    05-01-13 08:49 PM
    I have a Z10 and also really miss social feeds from my 9900. Is there a location on the forum to tell BlackBerry what longtime users want to see on BB10? Integrated in the Hub or separately, just bring back social feeds.

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 09:21 AM
    Do we have an app doing this after these 2 years time?
    03-26-15 04:48 AM
    Erm there's a way to set it up? I'll see if I can find a thread on it but it involves the app blackbullet and linking to IFTTT

Check Out TechCraze
    03-26-15 04:53 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=953158

This can actually do more than that but for what you're asking for,

It will take a little bit of set-up, but mainly setting up an IFTTT account then setting it up so rss feeds are pushed to pushbullet, then download blackbullet and login essentially, but check the first page of above thread for more info

Check Out TechCraze
    03-26-15 04:58 AM