BlackBerry World - RocketMan

This app just popped up on BlackBerry World today.

Seems like it's got everything a TTC rider needs.

GPS location
    Bus schedules and countdowns.

Here's the description:
    ree access to all TTC buses streetcars
    - Accurate arrival time.

RocketMan App offers an amazing experience, watching all TTC vehicles realtime location on your BB 10 device maps is phenomenal, along with an accurate arrival count down time in seconds for all buses and streetcars, it's like holding the TTC in your hand. It brings a new incredible experience.

+ GPS support
    + Favourites!
    A must for commuters and TTC regular riders, mark your frequent route stops as favourite for quick access.
    You can add/remove multiple stops, and re-order favourite routes!

+ Extensive Maps support
    Locate any streetcar stop to check arrival time on the map, you don't need to be nearby the stop to check schedules. No need to remember that stop name just look it up on the map.

+ Super accurate
    Bus and streetcar arrival times and locations on the map are amazingly accurate, within 30 seconds!

+ FREE APP

This is a little over view of this app can do, but there is nothing like trying this App!

★ it's a must have App.
    ★ it's super accurate.
    ★ and super responsive

Please note that internet connection is required for the App to work.
    R Field likes this.
    04-15-13 01:00 PM
    THANK YOU. I emailed the developer months ago, I came from an iPhone 4S and used the App. Great to hear he finally got it out. I'm going to download, buy it (no ads) and email him and congratulate him on the release.

Thanks for letting us know!
    04-15-13 01:21 PM
    I used this app on my iPad and quite liked it, but this looks like it could use some polishing. Favourites doesn't seem to work for me, and the map is a little laggy when panning. The stop locations are slightly delayed behind the panning (which admittedly, looks pretty cool, but probably isn't by design).

Also, search doesn't search stops numbers or anything like that, but just does a regular map search. Granted, if you search for 123 Main street, the stops around that location will be on the map, but I would prefer an option to search by stop numbers, which I believe is a feature on the iOS version.
    04-15-13 01:25 PM
    I can't get this to save my favorites. It will allow me to star a route but it doesn't seem to stick.
    04-15-13 06:53 PM
    I can't get this to save my favorites. It will allow me to star a route but it doesn't seem to stick.
    He's making a patch for this as we speak for the next update. Great app.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    04-16-13 08:36 AM
    He's making a patch for this as we speak for the next update. Great app.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    I called up this app and it told me its not available for my device - the playbook -. Thanks loads BlackBerry
    10-30-13 04:10 PM
    Anyone able to get arrival times with this any more? Broke for me in August and won't work. Developer won't reply. It's free, so I can't complain, but wondering if there's a trick.
    11-14-14 04:35 PM