Anyone else experiencing issues with Rhapsody lately? It's not loading while on the mobile network. I really only use it in the car!

I'm just getting this screen no matter how long I wait.

Rhapsody issues?-img_20151108_193054.png

I'm using a PassportSQW100-3/10.3.2.2639 on AT&T 's network with 5 bars of LTE signal.

Posted from my BlackBerry Passport on CB10
    11-08-15 07:32 PM
    So this is an Android app? I get the same messages on my Android apps on my Q10 sometimes. I pull the battery to reboot and it takes care of the problem. I have to do that every few days. Try to reboot and see if that helps

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 12:17 PM
    So this is an Android app? I get the same messages on my Android apps on my Q10 sometimes. I pull the battery to reboot and it takes care of the problem. I have to do that every few days. Try to reboot and see if that helps

Posted via CB10
    Thanks! I'm using Passport without a removable battery. It's been happening now for a few weeks, and I've rebooted several times. The latest update must have killed it for BlackBerry. It's not working on the Z30 either over mobile. This really sucks. I'm paying $15/month for Rhapsody.

Posted from my BlackBerry Passport on CB10
    11-11-15 02:31 AM
    Well dang it! Okay, here's another couple of ideas. I feel your pain because I pay for Rhapsody too. Okay, have you tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it again? That worked for me once. Another weird fix I found that worked on my Z30 once... and I think Rhapsody actually told me this. It said to use it with the phone in airplane mode and see if it works (with or without WiFi on). I always have downloaded content that I play from Rhapsody so it just depends on if I am using it offline. Now I know this is not practical on your phone, when you can't get calls, etc. But my Z30 is my "tablet" so it's no problem for me. You might want to give it a try though, just for the heck of it If that works, and you listen to downloaded content... I guess you could download what you want and then listen to it in "offline" mode with your mobile network on. I hope this all makes sense. Haha. But I remember going through similar issues earlier this year.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 03:01 PM
    I use Napster (French version of Rhapsody) so I think it's the same app. Last updates do not work on my Z10 (10.3.2.2789). It must be related to the Android runtime so I guess there is nothing we can do until Blackberry updates the runtime

EDIT : I tried jeanholton1's method with WiFi on and it worked ! However it's pretty pointless since I can't switch of the mobile network each time I want to listen to music...

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by guillaume75; 11-12-15 at 08:34 AM.
    11-12-15 08:14 AM
    It works on my Passport.
    But I think it's causing audio issues when I plug my Auxiliary cord into my car.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-15 10:25 AM