Hello

I need a native app to view all my emails at the same time and easily switch between them!

I just get Boxer Pro for free from amazon, and it was tbe best option from Android app, but it's slow and some laggy

So, are there any app in BlackBerry world do the job?

Posted via CB10
    10-30-14 08:57 AM
    You already have the HUB, what else could you possibly need?

Honest. What is it you need?
    scmcc16 likes this.
    10-30-14 09:18 AM
    Sounds like you need to learn how to use the hub properly. You can fliter it by mailbox (and ever other account) from the left side menu. Why bother with an app??
    10-30-14 09:26 AM
    You guys don't know what an IMAP server easily can do. You speak from a stone age POP viewpoint. Ever had a server based mail archive with some ten folders and thousands of messages and answers? How to manage this with the Hub?
    10-30-14 09:32 AM
    It's a "stone age" point of view if some one is keeping "thousands" of emails.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-14 10:05 AM
    You guys don't know what an IMAP server easily can do. You speak from a stone age POP viewpoint. Ever had a server based mail archive with some ten folders and thousands of messages and answers? How to manage this with the Hub?
    Welcome to the desert of the Real.

Request : emails app-img_20141030_120849.png

Try to educate yourself on a subject next time you decide to post. Will make you look better.
    scmcc16 and der_mit like this.
    10-30-14 10:10 AM
    It's a "stone age" point of view if some one is keeping "thousands" of emails.
    Not at all. In Business you can have 100 customers. And it could be important to have the conversation online.
    Try to educate yourself on a subject next time you decide to post. Will make you look better.
    Be sure I tried a lot. I stopped it after a while, hardening the opinion the Hub is not very useful for that. I don't rail against the Hub, I use it a lot, but I do all the message management and archiving on the IMAP server on a PC using a proper mail client.
    Last edited by muellerto; 10-31-14 at 09:14 AM.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-31-14 02:04 AM
    Hey,
    I know that I have the Hub! And know everything you talk about.
    But my question is clear and simple ; I need an app, the hub can't do everything I want :|

If you have any other options just tell me, this is not to describe the Hub and what's does! OK?

Posted via CB10
    10-31-14 05:34 AM
    But my question is clear and simple ; I need an app, the hub can't do everything I want :|
    Almost the only full featured IMAP client app currently running on BB10 is Mailux, an Android port. I tried this some days but I found it does a lot of things I didn't want. It started himself again and again (this means it was probably running all the time though I closed the app several times) and it did cyclic network requests (polling) though I turned this explicitely off. And it has a pitfall somewhere in the GUI, configuration pages, if you got there you had no chance to come back ever. But it's not bad, it can even do proper quoting!
    10-31-14 05:55 AM