I recently submitted a support ticket to LogMeIn asking if there are plans for a BB10 / Playbook app. This is the response I got:

Hello ,
    Thank you for contacting LogMeIn.
    We do not currently have plans for a Blackberry 10 application.
    If you need further assistance please contact us by phone at (866) 478-1805 or Live Chat.
    Thank you,

If anyone uses LogMeIn for remote desktop access please go to the following link to request they support Blackberry.
    Submit Ticket - LogMeIn Help

While you're at it, user AfroZepher has created a thread listing contact info for many other developers for apps you might want yourself. The only way developers will support BB is if there is a demand for their products on the platform.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...m-know-756442/

Thanks!
    12-27-12 08:21 AM
    I have a paid account and I made a request and got the same ridiculous response. I think that RIM is talking to companies at a high level and we're just dealing with CSRs who don't know anything.

I'm just glad the PlayBook browser works well with the LogMeIn.com website. It's saved me a few times while I didn't have my laptop.

NOTE: One thing I noticed when submitting a ticket was the ability to choose BlackBerry as your OS. I wonder if this is an indication that the app will be available soon?
    12-27-12 08:40 AM
    I sometimes question the intelligence of some of these company's like logmein. They develop for apple and google platforms yet they forget that BB still dominates the business class that are willing to pay for their top tier services versus the wanna be creative people that use apple and google products that would only sign-up for logmein free so they can log in to their home computer to add extra filters to the pictures they took to post on instagram or facebook
    02-12-13 01:58 AM
    ticket sent, good call!
    02-13-13 11:50 AM
    Here's the answer
    Request for a BB10 /Playbook LogMeIn app-img_00000035.jpg
    02-15-13 10:44 AM
    Jyeah! Looking forward to this app a blackberry
    02-19-13 04:40 AM
    So am I.

There are thousands of BlackBerry users out there waiting for this to become a reality.
    04-16-13 09:11 PM
    I have also created a thread with contact info for many developers who are taking a wait-and-see approach to building BB10 apps. Keep emailing the ones you're interested in:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ng-out-781831/
    04-17-13 07:17 AM