have been trying this android app a while back , but it never worked so i reached out to magicjack.. here is the convo

Rep Says Magicjack App Coming to BB10-capture.jpg
    11-13-13 09:31 AM
    Good news! Someone was asking about this already this morning!
    11-13-13 09:43 AM
    I hate to burst your bubble but it really just sounds like he's just telling you what you want to hear and giving you no concrete info, BUT at least that are aware. And at least it was not an out right "we have no plans". HOWEVER it sounds like his main goal was to keep you happy and to get you to click on that "rewards" link. I highly doubt he has any real knowledge.

What steps have you tried to get the Android app working? Are you on 10.2 regular, or a leak? Are you using the unlocked Android runtime? Have you tried the debug token method of sideloading? After you sideload the app and tried to run it once have you then rebooted your device and then tried to run the app again?
    11-13-13 09:46 AM
    well let's hope they really consider it, I have 10.2 i downloaded using sachesi , also tried it on a leaked version before, tried the unlocked runtime, rebooted many times , for some reason it just won't connect, someone with the leaked os tried it yesterday and still did not work, perhaps somene else could chat with magicjack and see if the response will be the same...
    11-13-13 09:53 AM
    @bbdocc, I took your suggestion and initiated a chat. I got sort of the same noncommittal response you did, although in answer to my "are they?" question the answer was "Yes, they are". At least they know there is interest...and so we wait...

Rep Says Magicjack App Coming to BB10-mj.png
    11-13-13 11:52 AM
    ok well let's just wait and see... hopefully soon
    11-13-13 01:22 PM
    I just chatted with MagicJack too.
    they said they are working on a bb10 app, when I asked for a time frame, he didn't have one, so I asked if they were for sure working on one, and he said yes.

I guess if enough people ask about it, we might get some lovin...
    here is the chat below....

Mark: Thank you so much for waiting now the mj app for the blackberry is not yet available no worries this being work by the Engineering department for this to be available soon no worries we will inform me once available alright.

steve: great. I cant wait. I have bought 3 magic jacks and recommend all my friends. my wife uses it on her iphone, but I am stuck without an app.

steve: is there a time frame in place to have it available for BB10?

Mark: no worries we will inform them again that most of you wanted it Steve

steve: time frame?

Mark: I am not able to provide you an exact time frame since they are still working on it

steve: hmmm. are they for sure working on it though?

Mark: yes they are working on it

steve: great. thanks, I will check back around Christmas.. would be a great gift!

Mark: sure anytime you can check it here steve
    TrueKulcha likes this.
    11-18-13 10:08 AM
    I just chatted with MagicJack too.
    they said they are working on a bb10 app, when I asked for a time frame, he didn't have one, so I asked if they were for sure working on one, and he said yes.

I guess if enough people ask about it, we might get some lovin...
    here is the chat below....

Mark: Thank you so much for waiting now the mj app for the blackberry is not yet available no worries this being work by the Engineering department for this to be available soon no worries we will inform me once available alright.

steve: great. I cant wait. I have bought 3 magic jacks and recommend all my friends. my wife uses it on her iphone, but I am stuck without an app.

steve: is there a time frame in place to have it available for BB10?

Mark: no worries we will inform them again that most of you wanted it Steve

steve: time frame?

Mark: I am not able to provide you an exact time frame since they are still working on it

steve: hmmm. are they for sure working on it though?

Mark: yes they are working on it

steve: great. thanks, I will check back around Christmas.. would be a great gift!

Mark: sure anytime you can check it here steve
    Doesn't sound to legit to be honest.....

Posted via CB10
    11-23-13 02:27 AM
    Meaning you think they are just throwing me some bs, or do you think I am not legit?

Posted via CB10
    11-23-13 07:55 PM
    Those with the most MJ experience will lean towards BS before truth when talking about MJ promises and time line's.

Posted via CB10
    11-24-13 12:42 AM
    I hate to burst your bubble but it really just sounds like he's just telling you what you want to hear and giving you no concrete info, BUT at least that are aware. And at least it was not an out right "we have no plans". HOWEVER it sounds like his main goal was to keep you happy and to get you to click on that "rewards" link. I highly doubt he has any real knowledge.

What steps have you tried to get the Android app working? Are you on 10.2 regular, or a leak? Are you using the unlocked Android runtime? Have you tried the debug token method of sideloading? After you sideload the app and tried to run it once have you then rebooted your device and then tried to run the app again?
    Error when trying to "configure phone number."

Posted via CB10
    11-24-13 02:37 AM
    If that's the case, that sucks regarding mj throwing bs our way

I at least hope that all bb10 users who want mj are bugging the customer care reps

I tried doing the back to get my magic jack password and user ID and tried a sip client, but that didn't work

I'm wondering if mj plugged that flaw, as most of the stuff in read about it were from a couple years ago

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 05:25 AM
    They updated the software to prevent that years ago. The 'MJ community' hangs out here for support:
    magicJack tips, tricks, and hacks forum | magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks.

Probably best to change to SIP where there is more competition and better prices. The MJ stuff goes up in price and taking away features all the time (ie, charging for call forwarding, removing free calling areas where they are tolled, etc).
    11-26-13 12:50 PM
    Error when trying to "configure phone number."

Posted via CB10
    Play store seems to have recent reviews complaining of error messages and app issues. Might not be BB10's fault, but the app. Nothing about this company screams "quality" or "urgent", so don't hold your breath.
    11-26-13 12:53 PM