App Name: RemoteSelfie
    Summary:
    Taking Selfies with your BlackBerry Smartphone is easier now! With RemoteSelfie you have the ability to make stunning and even better pictures using its two major features:

*Timer: Use the 3 or 10 sec timer to have some time to get in perfect postion
    *Remote: The App should work with almost any Bluetooth remote shutter
    And the best: It is for free!

If you like to support us, use the affiliate link in the application to buy your Bluetooth remote control.

#ATTENTION
    BlackBerry Z3, Z10 and Z30 have problems showing the virtual keyboard, when you they are paired with your Bluetooth remote shutter. We highly suggest to imediatelly turn the shutter off after usage.

RemoteSelfie-bb.png

Price: Free

Get your RemoteSelfie control from Amazon

RemoteSelfie-img_20140908_120436.pngRemoteSelfie-img_20140908_120509.png
    bspence87 likes this.
    09-10-14 02:31 AM
    Thank you for sharing this handy app!
    09-10-14 02:47 AM
    Good luck with the app - thanks for supporting bb10 devices.

Sheesh, who knew there were Bluetooth shutter releases????? Hmmm, would my bt mouse work?
    09-10-14 08:31 AM
    Good luck with the app - thanks for supporting bb10 devices.

Sheesh, who knew there were Bluetooth shutter releases????? Hmmm, would my bt mouse work?
    Good question! Anyone can give it a try? The app is for free and if anyone has one at home- please try it out.
    09-10-14 09:05 AM
    Mouse works but you need to hit the Shutter Button with the mouse cursor and press the button. I don't know about BT Shutter devices and whether they just snap the picture or "aim" is still required.
    09-10-14 10:21 AM
    Hi,
    we will check this issue and hope to add support in the next release!
    Thank you for the feedback
    09-11-14 03:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD