Hey everyone! I looked through the forums & didn't find anything that addressed my particular situation.
    I used to use Outlook as my email, calendar, contacts & tasks client on my laptop. Remember was great in that it gave me an Outlook folder with all my tasks. I've since moved on to a different desktop client but still use outlook.com for one of my email accounts, contacts & calendar syncing on my z10. I'm quite happy with how activesync is working.
    The only issue is that in Remember I still have my Outlook folder that sits empty. Not a big deal, but since Remember is limited in its folder colour options (I'm a bit anal with how my folders view looks), is there a way to delete it but still have outlook.com syncing my contacts & calendar?
    06-10-14 08:10 PM
    You can't delete the empty folder in Remember?
    Must be you need to delete all traces of outlook then in order to delete the folder. I'm gonna guess you can't do that.
    06-11-14 06:32 AM
    No. A long press of the folder brings up the edit option but the trashcan at the bottom is greyed out.
    I'm afraid the only way to get rid of the folder is to delete my outlook account from my phone then add it again. Outlook.com doesn?t have tasks that sync but Outlook (the desktop client) does and this folder in Remember is from that.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-14 07:05 AM
    I just fixed my problem!
    All I needed to do was go into account settings on my phone and toggle off "sync tasks" for my outlook account. Folder is now gone in Remember....yay!

Posted via CB10
    06-11-14 08:33 AM