Over the last few days, I have noticed that any posts of images from imgur do not show up (loading blue line seems to move appropriately). Animated gifs work fine.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-17 06:36 PM
    Email Domisy, if you haven't already. He's generally quick to respond to issues that come up, life pending - About | Domisy Dev
    05-23-17 07:37 PM
    Email Domisy, if you haven't already. He's generally quick to respond to issues that come up, life pending - About | Domisy Dev
    Already did!

Posted via CB10
    05-23-17 07:56 PM
    Oh, so I'm not the only one! It's Imgur itself. The mobile site doesn't work and I need to open it in a desktop mode on a browser.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-17 06:49 AM
    Oh, so I'm not the only one! It's Imgur itself. The mobile site doesn't work and I need to open it in a desktop mode on a browser.

Posted via CB10
    I didn't even think to check their website. Same here--menu doesn't even open.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-17 07:03 AM
    Ah, so it seems to be on Imgurs backend. The only workaround I have found is opening the Imgur links in Private mode in Browsie Browser.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-17 07:17 AM
    Ah, so it seems to be on Imgurs backend. The only workaround I have found is opening the Imgur links in Private mode in Browsie Browser.

Posted via CB10
    That will get old fast for me. Hopefully it can get fixed somehow.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-17 08:05 AM
    Mines doing the same. Only gotta last one or two more weeks until I get a new phone. Either the K1 or something else.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-17 11:21 AM
    Reddit In Motion has kinda got pretty crappy over the last little while. I moved to the Android version. It's not ideal, but it's better.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-17 11:31 AM
    Reddit In Motion has kinda got pretty crappy over the last little while. I moved to the Android version. It's not ideal, but it's better.

Posted via CB10
    The only re occurring issue I've had is frequent crashes. And now this Imgur problem.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-17 12:14 PM

Posted via CB10
    I'm not having any issues with it. This Imgur thing sucks, but it is clearly not a Reddit In Motion issue.
    05-24-17 04:24 PM
    Haven't heard anything in a couple of days. Perhaps he no longer is providing support for it. But it probably doesn't matter. The mobile site of Imgur doesn't work either through the browser which must be how the app loads images.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-17 06:47 PM
    Haven't heard anything in a couple of days. Perhaps he no longer is providing support for it. But it probably doesn't matter. The mobile site of Imgur doesn't work either through the browser which must be how the app loads images.

Posted via CB10
    He announced on Twitter that he was working on a fix.
    05-26-17 12:34 AM
    He announced on Twitter that he was working on a fix.
    Ok, thanks. That's what I get for not using social media.

Posted via CB10
    05-26-17 06:33 AM
    It's pretty laughable how broken the app is right now. I never realized how integral imgurl was to the reddit browsing experience

Posted via CB10
    05-30-17 11:21 AM
    It's pretty laughable how broken the app is right now. I never realized how integral imgurl was to the reddit browsing experience

Posted via CB10
    I don't think it is the app. The mobile version of Imgur is no longer compatible with OS10. The app was simply pulling down the mobile page which just contains the image.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-17 11:25 AM
    I don't think it is the app. The mobile version of Imgur is no longer compatible with OS10. The app was simply pulling down the mobile page which just contains the image.

Posted via CB10
    I would describe an app that is unable to display content as broken

Posted via CB10
    05-30-17 11:28 AM
    I would describe an app that is unable to display content as broken

Posted via CB10
    I would describe an app that relies on a service that no longer works on that platform as unfortunate. Not broken. The app works as it always has.

Imgur messed up, not the Reddit In Motion developer.
    05-30-17 11:33 AM
    I would describe an app that relies on a service that no longer works on that platform as unfortunate. Not broken. The app works as it always has.

Imgur messed up, not the Reddit In Motion developer.
    I would describe you as misguided. Glad you're enjoying the app

Posted via CB10
    05-30-17 12:25 PM
    I would describe you as misguided. Glad you're enjoying the app

Posted via CB10
    I am just as upset as you that imgur links aren't working. I just don't think an app developer should be blamed for imgur shunning BB10.

It is not a Reddit In Motion issue, it is an imgur/BB10 issue.
    05-30-17 12:49 PM
    I am just as upset as you that imgur links aren't working. I just don't think an app developer should be blamed for imgur shunning BB10.

It is not a Reddit In Motion issue, it is an imgur/BB10 issue.
    I'm not sure where you're getting this blaming stuff from, dude. My point was that I hadn't noticed how important imgur was to looking at reddit, so much so that it basically cripples the app for what I would assume to be an average use case scenario...I guess my observation could seem like a complaint but for sure it's not something I'd get upset over... I mean, are you white knighting for a bb10 app? Is that what's going on here? 😜

Posted via CB10
    05-30-17 01:10 PM
    I'm not sure where you're getting this blaming stuff from, dude. My point was that I hadn't noticed how important imgur was to looking at reddit, so much so that it basically cripples the app for what I would assume to be an average use case scenario...I guess my observation could seem like a complaint but for sure it's not something I'd get upset over... I mean, are you white knighting for a bb10 app? Is that what's going on here? 😜

Posted via CB10
    I guess it was my interpretation of you saying that the app was broken due to its inability to show content from certain links. I apologize if you were merely pointing out an annoyance.

My point was that the app isn't broken, it's just a pain in the *** to look at imgur links now (Browsie Now tab with user agent set to Android). I think it is safe to say that I meant 'upset' in relative terms. I don't think anyone is loosing sleep over it...
    05-30-17 01:42 PM
    I report the mobile site issue to Imgur. They have put it on their bug list. Today, I get the site to load but get a loading spiral GIF, but still no images.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-17 02:58 PM
    I report the mobile site issue to Imgur. They have put it on their bug list. Today, I get the site to load but get a loading spiral GIF, but still no images.

Posted via CB10
    So is it a general mobile issue or specifically OS10 which I assumed?

Posted via CB10
    05-31-17 04:16 PM
    So is it a general mobile issue or specifically OS10 which I assumed?

Posted via CB10
    Works fine today on bb10. Didn't update or anything so I assume it was all on imgur's end. Gif performance real bad as usual.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-17 06:30 PM
81 123 ...