Ever since last update reddit takes about 5 minutes to load.. what's up with that? Is it the app or the phone

Posted by a leaky CB10.1
    04-13-14 10:30 AM
    If tour talking about the app Reddit in Motion, just delete the app and reinstall it. That'll fix your problem.
    04-13-14 10:55 AM
    If tour talking about the app Reddit in Motion, just delete the app and reinstall it. That'll fix your problem.
    The problem will come back again. There was a post from the dev here that says he will work on it soon. The app is awesome but lacks features. Needs an update.

Edit: here is the last post from March 9th. Nothing since

Hey guys, I am the developer!

Honestly, I don't know what is causing the app to lag after prolonged use. I've been busy lately working on my other apps, but I plan to take serious look at this issue in the near future. Like others here have mentioned, the easiest way to fix this issue is to uninstall and reinstall the app, which is relatively painless albeit inconvenient.

I will try to keep you guys updated. At the moment I am in a bit of a crisis with my app SoundNine so I am giving it my full attention. Within a week or two though, I will begin working to solve this issue with Reddit in Motion. I hope you guys enjoy the app otherwise!

Thanks,
    TM
    Domisy Dev

Posted via CB10
    04-13-14 11:17 AM
    I was just thinking that it needs some serious update to features. Like showing people's cake day, or of they have reddit gold. The ability to share comments and such. But like all BlackBerry 10 apps.. they get released and then forgotten. Le sigh...

Posted via CB10
    04-13-14 11:19 AM
    I encourage everyone to email the dev. He has responded to me in the past

Posted via CB10
    04-13-14 11:22 AM
    Dang.. He's the sound nine guy. That's the other app giving me problems.

Let's see, I use three apps reddit, sound nine and cb10 and they all suck. Time to leave

Crackberry needs a new app.... Down with with the mess called CB10!
    04-13-14 11:24 AM
    Join the devs Reddit BBM channel

C000DD3B9

Posted via CB10
    04-13-14 04:15 PM