Hi Everyone,

I want a Music Player app where it plays the songs in specific folders created in the music section or in the musci folder. Example, in the Music App, i create the Folder A, and The Folder B. I want to play all songs in the Folder A. Is there any musci apps which will do this?

Thanks
    03-05-13 12:43 PM
    Could you accomplish what you're trying to do by simply making a playlist?
    03-05-13 01:40 PM
    wow, i feel like i am coming out of the stone age, i cant believe how relatively easy the playlist function was, i feel stupid i handt tried that. Thanks AshDeezy.

Mods, pls delete this whole thread... the Music Player from BB10 is good as it is, untill someone shows me a better one that is worth switching to.
    AshDeezy likes this.
    03-05-13 02:24 PM
    I found an open source app that runs on Windows that goes through your folders and makes a play list file for every folder. I pointed it at the music folder on my sd card and in seconds my folder issue was solved. It has a strange name that I cannot remember but I posted it in another recent thread.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-13 03:05 PM
    Interesting, so i do this on the sd mem card? Basically, run the app you are using on the BB10, which makes playlist for every folder i already made myself, then just play the playlist?
    03-05-13 03:15 PM
    wow, i feel like i am coming out of the stone age, i cant believe how relatively easy the playlist function was, i feel stupid i handt tried that. Thanks AshDeezy.

Mods, pls delete this whole thread... the Music Player from BB10 is good as it is, untill someone shows me a better one that is worth switching to.
    You aren't stupid! Stupid would have been not coming to CB for help

Posted via CB10
    03-05-13 05:48 PM
    Neutron MP is amazing, but possibly way more than you need out of a media player.

03-05-13 07:36 PM
    i was in the same situation as you

bought neutron music player...works well but it should be free imo
    03-05-13 07:59 PM
    Neutron MP
    03-06-13 01:25 PM
    That's crazy talk.

More like the features of Neutron MP should be native.

twstd.reality likes this.
    03-06-13 02:17 PM
    Sideload winamp 1.03

Posted via CB10
    03-06-13 08:37 PM
    Hi Everyone,

I want a Music Player app where it plays the songs in specific folders created in the music section or in the musci folder. Example, in the Music App, i create the Folder A, and The Folder B. I want to play all songs in the Folder A. Is there any musci apps which will do this?

Thanks

You can try Music Timer X. Play music in folder and with the timer feature you can leave it playing and stopping automatically.
    03-07-13 03:39 AM

yah no. the amount of time the dev puts in plus all the features included, I am surprised he's not asking for more. every bug and every question that is asked on his forum, is answered. this is on at least 4 different OSes. not to mention, updates and bug fixes are addressed rather quickly. I wish neutron was baked in, then we'd get some cascade goodness.

did I mention, I recommend Neutron? the ability to ignore my notifications folder and auto play (when headphones inserted) made me switch earlier, as I was waiting for sd card support first.
    03-10-13 01:24 AM
    I found an open source app that runs on Windows that goes through your folders and makes a play list file for every folder. I pointed it at the music folder on my sd card and in seconds my folder issue was solved. It has a strange name that I cannot remember but I posted it in another recent thread.
    Found the one you mentioned - Oplisker (Open Source Play List Maker) | Free Audio & Video software downloads at SourceForge.net
    03-10-13 04:39 AM