You can choose to charge extra or not. It is entirely up to the developer or publisher IMO. I'm sometimes pleasantly surprised when my Favorite PB Apps don't cost me extra on my Z10, but I never expect it. Would be like Microsoft charging for MSOffice and giving you both PC and MAC versions...will never happen.

Posted via CB10 on my Zed10
    But it's not Mac vs PC in your analogy. It's more like windows 7 and windows 8. Therefore it would be like MS charging for Office for Win7 and then making an entirely different Office for Win8.

Anyways, It's more an annoyance to have to repay for apps that are "essentially" the same app twice for "essentially" the same shrunken device in many ways. I think I am more pi$$ed at the larger companies like EA for charging again for something like Bejeweled or Plants versus Zombies. In no way would I ever want to put the screws to the small developers that are trying to make a living hence I bought Neutron and Blaq again because they are worth it.
    04-27-13 10:17 PM
    I'm mainly upset at the company who had a huge playbook sale less than one month before launch of z10, and even though several people made comments on message boards about the fact these were BB10 apps and therefore would work on z10, no one from the company clarified that they would be charging again.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 03:54 AM
27 12