There's an online petition now to try and persuade RBC to rethink its decision regarding BB10. I was about to sign it until I reread it and it says that we'll all leave the bank and join one that still supports BlackBerry. I'm not sure that I can be that militant.

https://www.change.org/p/rbc-royal-b...edium=copylink
    habs_fan likes this.
    07-20-15 09:11 AM
    There's an online petition now to try and persuade RBC to rethink its decision regarding BB10. I was about to sign it until I reread it and it says that we'll all leave the bank and join one that still supports BlackBerry. I'm not sure that I can be that militant.

I signed it, but I'm not going to leave if they don't lol

Posted via CB10
    07-20-15 09:34 AM
    Rogers' Suretap Wallet will probably replace most NFC wallets. It already made it way to Bell.

Posted via CB10
    I see Suretap Wallet and Ugo being the 2 main mobile payment solutions in Canada.

Posted via CB10
    07-20-15 09:40 AM

That's funny. I did not realize that the above petition requires you to be militant. You could simply say that you are signing this petition because RBC is the awesomest bank in the world and you simply think it would be very nice and very Canadian of them to support another Canadian company and major employer of Canadians.
    PatrickMJS likes this.
    07-20-15 10:24 AM
    That's funny. I did not realize that the above petition requires you to be militant. You could simply say that you are signing this petition because RBC is the awesomest bank in the world and you simply think it would be very nice and very Canadian of them to support another Canadian company and major employer of Canadians.
    You hit the nail on the head. Kinda like Taylor Swift's open letter to Apple. I almost gagged when I read it but it was hella effective.

Posted via CB10
    nolimits7 likes this.
    07-21-15 01:24 PM
    I see Suretap Wallet and Ugo being the 2 main mobile payment solutions in Canada.

Posted via CB10
    I think Suretap only works with CIBC and TD bank. UGO may work with more banks.

has anyone been able to use Suretap with RBC or Scotiabank?
    07-21-15 09:18 PM
56 123