Rapid Reminders

Rapid Reminders - BlackBerry World

Price: 99 cents

Set a Reminder/Alarm/Timer fast with Rapid Reminders. You can either open the app have set the time there or just start typing from the Home Screen(keyboard devices) or Search app with the minutes you want to be reminded in. Ex. "9". Press the Rapid Reminders icon in the Extend Search section of the Search app and the app opens, begins setting the Reminder in your default calendar(set in your OS settings) and once it is set the app closes by itself. Your Reminders notifications settings can be customized in your OS settings too. LED, sound, vibrate, etc. If you want to have a name to your Reminder then type the subject then a # sign and then the minutes to remind in. Ex, "Call John Stevenson#23" and a reminder will occur in 23 minutes with the title "Call John Stevenson". See screen shots. If you are setting a Reminder from the app screen and want to set a title, long-press the middle of the circle, and icon appears on the button which informs you that when you press the button you will be prompted for a title before the Reminder is set. For ultimate productivity use Rapid Reminders to keep up with your busy life.

So, pretty much you can just type a number and then press the icon in Extend Search to set a Reminders. You can add a title and also set reminders through direct-app opening too.

Rapid Reminders: Reminders done Right-getproductimage.pngRapid Reminders: Reminders done Right-getproductimage-8.pngRapid Reminders: Reminders done Right-getproductimage-1.pngRapid Reminders: Reminders done Right-getproductimage-2.pngRapid Reminders: Reminders done Right-getproductimage-3.pngRapid Reminders: Reminders done Right-getproductimage-4.pngRapid Reminders: Reminders done Right-getproductimage-5.pngRapid Reminders: Reminders done Right-getproductimage-6.pngRapid Reminders: Reminders done Right-getproductimage-7.png

Rapid Reminders - BlackBerry World
    01-27-14 01:52 PM
    Cool, I need all the help I can get at my age, LOL
    01-27-14 03:16 PM
    Cool, I need all the help I can get at my age, LOL
    Mere, kid!

But back to the app, Best of luck with the app and thanks for supporting BB10 devices.

And now a quick question to see if my gray matter works....

On the Z10, if I enter a number into Search, your app will open or show up in the Results????
    01-27-14 05:50 PM
    On the Z10, if I enter a number into Search, your app will open or show up in the Results????
    It will show up in "Extend Search" section where once pressed will open and proceed to create the reminder and shut down automatically once set.

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    01-27-14 07:27 PM
    Does your app repeat the reminder if you didn't acknowledge it? This is something which I am missing in 10.2.1: I have my phone on vibrate at work and if I am busy and not pay attention to the reminder than it doesn't remind me again in let's say 5 min or so.

BB Z10, STL100-3, 10.2.0.249
    02-03-14 07:29 PM
    Does your app repeat the reminder if you didn't acknowledge it? This is something which I am missing in 10.2.1: I have my phone on vibrate at work and if I am busy and not pay attention to the reminder than it doesn't remind me again in let's say 5 min or so.

BB Z10, STL100-3, 10.2.0.249
    No it won't repeat. But you can set a song for the reminder in the Notifications settings area and it will play the entire song out. So theoretically you could make a long song with periods of silence.

My "Countdown Alarm" and "Timer Alarm" apps do repeat the alarm every 19 second until you close the app though. They aren't headless though. You can chose the notification sound for them too.
    02-03-14 09:39 PM