Dear all,
    I am pleased to announce the release of Rainbow application. Here is a brief description of this application:

The Rainbow application is a powerful tool to transfer (copy or delete) data (files and folders) from one cloud service to another, in three simple steps:
    1) Select the source service.
    2) Select the files (or folder) that you want to transfer, and
    3) Select the target service.

Rainbow supports the following nine cloud services:
    - Bitcasa
    - Box
    - Copy
    - Dropbox
    - Google Drive
    - MediaFire
    - Pogoplug
    - OneDrive (old SkyDrive)
    - Sugar Sync

More importantly, the Rainbow application has a powefull search engine that allows one to search for a given file (or folder), and then transfer files from different accounts to your selected folder.

FInally, Rainbow allows one to have as many accounts one wishes for each service, and you can also transfer files (or folders) from one account to another account of the same service.

Currently, the Rainbow app is on sale, and it costs only $0.99

Thank you
    11-06-14 10:30 AM
    I just tried finding it in BBWorld to try posting a link but can't find it using "rainbow" as the search term. Good luck with the app. You can probably cheat and post the link as text if you don't have enough posts to add a link.
    11-06-14 12:07 PM
    Any plans to go native?
    11-06-14 12:16 PM
    appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/59942968/?lang=en&countrycode=CA
    BTW, that is a silly requirement. Makes it hard to help someone out.
    11-06-14 03:11 PM
    -Dave1001 Thank you for posting the link

-F2 The simplest keyword to search for it is "rainbow sync"

-FrankIAm The answer is certainly yes, do not ask me when Currently, I am working hard to add more services, and features. Hopefully, I will find some time to start working on it during the Christmas holidays. Nonetheless, I tested on my BB z10, and it is working just fine. The transition between screens is smooth, and it loads pretty fast. .
    11-06-14 03:33 PM
    And maybe an active link (Thanks, Dave - but it keeps the spammers down)

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...countrycode=CA
    elfabio80 likes this.
    11-06-14 04:04 PM
    Nice one, i need this app! but unfortunately it is not native app and it crashes quite often on my Q10. Please develop a native version of it.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by alimin; 11-06-14 at 11:43 PM.
    11-06-14 11:14 PM
    Nice one, i need this app! but unfortunately it is not native app and it crashes quite often on my Q10. Please develop a native version of it.

Posted via CB10
    Does it crash on a particular screen or action?
    11-07-14 03:36 AM
    As long as it is not Native, I would recommend using PlayCloud. What does your do that Playcloud does not? Other than use the Android Runtime?

PlayCloud
    PlayCloud 10 - BlackBerry World

they also have a free version.
    PlayCloud Free for BlackBerry 10 - BlackBerry World
    nicklas79 likes this.
    11-07-14 07:11 AM
    Shouldn't this be posted under Android apps or something? Unless the dev has a native version coming out?
    11-07-14 07:55 PM
    Shouldn't this be posted under Android apps or something? Unless the dev has a native version coming out?
    Not if its in bbw.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-14 10:08 PM
    - MobileMadness002
    First of all, it is not courteous to post about another app in this thread! But since you did, here are the differences

- Many more cloud services (and more are coming in version 1.8)
    - Transfer folders (copy and delete them)
    - A way better UI
    - Simultaneously transfer files from different accounts to your selected folder
    11-08-14 03:14 AM
    Is it still using the old Bitcasa system? Might want to change that before November 15th.

Anyway, UI is a little off on Passport:

Rainbow - Sync your data between cloud like services-img_20141108_044636.png
    Rainbow - Sync your data between cloud like services-img_20141108_044632.png

Posted via CB10
    11-08-14 03:48 AM
    Is it still using the old Bitcasa system? Might want to change that before November 15th.
    Thank you for the screens, but what is wrong with those screens? If you referring to the login screen, this is Bitcasa's login screen, and I am sorry, but there is nothing I can do about it. This is how they designed it! Actually, the only login screen that I designed are the ones for Popoglug and Sugarsync.

I am aware of the issue with the Bitcasa cloud service, and many developers have issues with their new service. I am sorry to say this, but unless the people at Bitcasa make some changes, I will have to stop supporting it. I am still waiting for them to reply to my email.
    11-08-14 04:32 AM
    Tried your app. Works well to transfer attachments from my phone to Google drive and vice versa. However, it is tedious to re-log into my Google drive account every time I close and re-open the app.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 09:34 PM
    Tried your app. Works well to transfer attachments from my phone to Google drive and vice versa. However, it is tedious to re-log into my Google drive account every time I close and re-open the app.

Posted via CB10
    xm, I also noticed this when I was testing it on my BB. I thought that this was because I was running the app in developer mode.
    I will have this issue fixed in the next version!!

Thank you
    11-12-14 03:54 AM
    Dear all,

I am pleased to inform you that version 1.9 is ready for download. This version supports three more services: iDrive, pCloud, and ShareFile. But, more importantly, we fixed the problem that did not save your credentials.
    12-23-14 02:49 AM
    Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Only for today get the Rainbow application for FREE!!
    12-25-14 01:41 AM
    Again, very gracious - thanks for sharing.
    12-25-14 10:00 AM
    Hello Vas77, I'm waiting to get a Passport going from a Note4 and I was wondering if your app allows automatic syncing of files to Gdrive (say photos etc.) kind of like what I already have with my Google+ configuration. Thanks for your work!
    01-10-15 01:11 PM
    Hello Vas77, I'm waiting to get a Passport going from a Note4 and I was wondering if your app allows automatic syncing of files to Gdrive (say photos etc.) kind of like what I already have with my Google+ configuration. Thanks for your work!
    Currently it does not support automatic sync of folders (or cloud services). This means that you have to manually transfer the files / folders from one service to another. It is in my plans to add support for syncing folders between cloud services (or a local folder and a cloud service), but, I can not promise you about when this feature will be available. Thank you for your feedback!
    01-19-15 07:09 AM
    Dear all,

I am pleased to inform you that version 2.0 is ready for download

With this version you can share your files with a link!!

Currently, you can share files from the following cloud services:
    - Dropbox
    - MediaFire,
    - Sugarsync,

and you can share those files for 4 hours.

Please visit the link File Sharing to learn more about this feature

Thank you
    02-05-15 03:08 PM
    Dear all,

I am pleased to inform you that version 2.1 is ready for download. This version supports the MEGA cloud service.

Thank you
    03-18-15 08:30 AM
    Dear all,

I am pleased to inform you that version 2.2 is ready for download.

With this version you can share files from the following cloud services for up to 11 days!!
    - Box
    - Dropbox,
    - Google Drive
    - Pogoplug, and
    - SugarSync

Also, you can see all the files that you have in your Pogoplug account

Thank you
    05-29-15 09:44 AM
    The Privacy policy and the instructions to share a file are updated to reflect the new changes in the Rainbow application.

Here are the links, and we are always looking forward to your feedback

Privacy
    Rainbow - Sync your data between cloud services - i-SmartSolutions

File sharing
    Rainbow - Sync your data between cloud services - i-SmartSolutions
    06-02-15 06:03 PM
30 12