Happy to introduce my first paid app, QuickSet Timer.

Summary: The QuickSet Timer was designed to be easy to use and one of the quickest ways to set a timer. Use the slider to set any time between a minute to 4 hours. Easier still, tap one of the buttons with commonly used times (5 min, 30 min, 1 hour, etc.). Many useful features planned in future, always free updates. NFC, custom sounds and more. Hopefully you'll find it useful in many different ways, and just give'r beans. Thanks for having a look,

Mike

Link: QuickSet Timer
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/35980889/

Price: $0.99

QuickSet Timer-img_00000003.jpg
    09-13-13 06:40 PM
    Thanks for making the app!
    magoo403 likes this.
    09-13-13 08:47 PM
    Hi everyone, Mike here the developer of the app.
    Just a quick note to say I've tried like heck to make QuickSet Timer better, and I think the latest version is a big improvement.
    It's at version 1.2 now, and has been redesigned to look good on physical keyboard devices as much as the full-screens.
    It works with the system notifications, so you can set custom sounds and other alerts.
    Also, there is a button to invite others to download via BBM (hence the permission).
    Still provides the simplest way (well, I think) to set a timer on your phone.
    If anyone would be interested I could provide a .bar file for you to review.

Thanks for reading, I hope that you check out QuickSet Timer!!
    Cheers,
    Mike Maguire
    11-12-13 06:17 PM
    Hello again!
    Happy to report QuickSet Timer is now Built for BlackBerry certified, so that's pretty neat!

I can't figure out how to make it a timed-trial thing on BlackBerry World (free for a few days to test it out).
    So here's this, a link to the BAR file. I guess if you'd like, give it a try, let me know what you think. I hope it works for you.
    I'll probably have it here to download as freebie for a few days, so get'er while you can!
    But if you do like it, let others know. Cheers,

Mike "freezing in Alberta" Magoo!
    @mikemaguire
    FF22 likes this.
    12-03-13 10:19 PM