Well my wife has had her Z10 for six weeks now and many of our friends have had theirs for longer. We're quite impressed by the OS anf the hub and all the good stuff. We're not so impressed with the QUALITY of the apps. The map app is slow to load, So is kindle. As a torontonian it's great to have Rocketman but it can be slow and buggy at times although with constant upgrades it seems to be slowly improving. My impression is that as blackberry attempts to get quantities of apps available they're not very concerned about quality. I think there should be a policy where the quality of the apps equals the quality of the os and the keyboard. In other words, the number one priority should be top quality apps, not lots of rushed and shotty apps. When i look at the quality of the iphone and android apps I'm always impressed by how tight precise and well funtioning they are. In contrast the bb apps seem to be rushed to market and very buggy. Sometimes they don't even seem to fit the screen properly. They need to slow it down and emphasize quality quality quality !!!!!! Do any of the BB executives even know this isuue exists. I don't hear any one use the phrase "premium quality apps"
    With this in mind I have not yet pulled the trigger and bought a Z10. I'd like to see how they make out on this matter before I make a three year commitment.
    05-09-13 10:00 PM
    New platform.. not all APIs have been released. Updates will come in time but they can't nitpick every 1.0 app that is submitted. Early adopting a platform has growing pains but it can also been fun. Despite all the criticism BB10 is the most polished OS compared to the amount of time it has been on the market (I've had them all). With time, money and market share will come steady updates to not only the OS but the apps as well.

Posted via CB10 using my BlackBerry Z10
    05-09-13 10:17 PM