I've been browsing through the forums a bit but just couldn't pinpoint where I've gone wrong. I've been using a Q5 and moving on to a KeyONE.

I do see the "export conversations for android" option on my Q5, but when I click on it, it gives me this error: Could not prepare for conversation export because Whatsapp does not have a valid network connection.

I've got my SIM card back in, along with an SD card. Tried with mobile data on, as well as on WiFi. No luck with either, unfortunately.

I did install and verify whatsapp on the K1 already out of sheer excitement, so I'm guessing that screwed me up? I wouldn't mind uninstalling and re-verifying (heck even a full restore of the phone if I have to since it's still pretty bare). I can live without the chat logs, but if there's any way at all to successfully export them, I'd like to give it a go. I'm still able to perform the "backup conversations" though, if that's anything.

(p/s: wow I can't set whatsapp on android to save media to SD card? I've been so spoilt by the BB version lol )
    07-06-17 11:20 AM
    Any luck on resolving this? I'm running into the same error trying to restore whatsapp data from z30 to a new Android phone. If there is another way to do this that would be awesome!
    10-10-17 05:16 PM
    Try posting here, dkonigsberg_wa is the developer behind WhatsApp for BB10.

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...esting-892136/
    10-10-17 07:36 PM