Just a head's up if you have this set up before youll have to redo your accounts... I am rebooting now but he's turned off at least for now the contacts bbm notification and its a bit different on how it set things up...

So far I configured all of them and only tested twitter which i put as yellow LED but now it seems like it's defaulting to white for some reason ill test it later..

Also for some reason What's up is not being detected as an application gonna test again once reboot is done

Just an FYI some might not want to upgrade if you have a lot of bbm contacts configured differently
    Ecm likes this.
    04-09-14 05:07 PM

Just an FYI some might not want to upgrade if you have a lot of bbm contacts configured differently
    Thanks
    You saved me from using some rather harsh language...

BTW: I tweaked your thread title a little, based on the content. Hope you don't mind.
    04-09-14 05:10 PM
    Got what'sapp identified but for some reason twitter coming in as white instead of yellow. (White is my text message color)

I think it's a bug because I have it set up as yellow in there and the account is getting messages... unless I am doing something dumb but i don't think so
    04-09-14 05:15 PM
    04-09-14 05:16 PM