thank take time for developpement and add feature to have the best browser on BB10
    06-10-18 04:31 AM
    Does installing this work for you? https://crossnode.org/f/d94947e78e1742ccb80b/?dl=1
    That's the debug build of version 1.6.0, it contains the same code but less optimizations and contains also x86 support, also it is not signed but flagged as debug build.
    Still the same. Totally don't understand what's happening. I do have issue with my network. Same plague that is affecting many passports among cb users, not getting mobile network. I don't know if this issue of not installing app has got any connection to it.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.3.3204
    06-10-18 06:26 AM
    Weird. Unable to download. After clicking Save, nothing happens. Downloads folder shows filename with 0 byte size.

Tried several times including restarting device......nothing.

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.3.3216
    06-10-18 02:46 PM
    Still the same. Totally don't understand what's happening. I do have issue with my network. Same plague that is affecting many passports among cb users, not getting mobile network. I don't know if this issue of not installing app has got any connection to it.

Hm, that's weird. The only thing I could think of is that maybe for some reason you have an incompatible version of the android runtime installed. Do you have cobalt's blackberry google id installed and can you tell me the android version running on your phone? (while building this I was assuming it would be 4.3 for all of us, which is why I only target API 18)
    06-11-18 01:08 AM
    Weird. Unable to download. After clicking Save, nothing happens. Downloads folder shows filename with 0 byte size.

Also weird. If the file is created with 0 bytes size it is not a permissions problem.. Do you still have enough space on your phone? I also had a similiar problem once due to the encryption on my phone which was damaged somehow, a little bit later I was not able to do anything anymore because I got weird screens after boot and could not even enter my pin until I flashed the latest os to my phone again.
    06-11-18 01:12 AM
    Hm, that's weird. The only thing I could think of is that maybe for some reason you have an incompatible version of the android runtime installed. Do you have cobalt's blackberry google id installed and can you tell me the android version running on your phone? (while building this I was assuming it would be 4.3 for all of us, which is why I only target API 18)
    I dont have cobalts installed. Never did. If there is anything that u want me to check in my passport and say u, I can do it!

06-11-18 01:23 AM

Do you download with the stock browser. I have this issues if I download with url with the integrate browser of crackberry apps.

On the url click context menu open in browser

https://github.com/jonathan-reisdorf...elease-arm.apk

Love Peace and Share
    06-11-18 01:38 AM
    I dont have cobalts installed. Never did. If there is anything that u want me to check in my passport and say u, I can do it!

If you have Sachesi you could also find out which version of the sys.android package you have installed, then we can map that to the android runtime version I guess.
    06-11-18 03:29 AM
    If you have Sachesi you could also find out which version of the sys.android package you have installed, then we can map that to the android runtime version I guess.
    I tried again this time and it worked. Lolo had shared the link in other forum and I downloaded it and it worked. 1.6.0 version. Mayb the debug apk u gave made some changes to my phone when I tried to install?

06-11-18 05:23 AM
    I tried again this time and it worked. Lolo had shared the link in other forum and I downloaded it and it worked. 1.6.0 version. Mayb the debug apk u gave made some changes to my phone when I tried to install?

Great that it works now! Very unlikely that installing the apk made changes to the system, apps in general have a very limited space of things they can do unless a permission for changes is asked upon installation, and even then they have a restricted access. Hm, no idea why it didn't work before, a very far-fetched theory would be that you might live in a country which modifies/filters mobile network traffic and that this damaged the file during download.. but whatever, great that it works now.
    06-11-18 05:29 AM
    Also weird. If the file is created with 0 bytes size it is not a permissions problem.. Do you still have enough space on your phone? I also had a similiar problem once due to the encryption on my phone which was damaged somehow, a little bit later I was not able to do anything anymore because I got weird screens after boot and could not even enter my pin until I flashed the latest os to my phone again.
    Plenty of space, and no problems downloading 3 earlier builds. That said, I'm way overdue for doing a clean install.

AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.3.3216
    06-11-18 11:35 AM
    Do you download with the stock browser. I have this issues if I download with url with the integrate browser of crackberry apps.

On the url click context menu open in browser

https://github.com/jonathan-reisdorf...elease-arm.apk

Love Peace and Share
    Thank you! That worked.

AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.3.3216
    lolo9269 likes this.
    06-11-18 11:36 AM
    Just released a new version 1.6.1, adding a context menu (the thing you see after tapping on the three dots next to the url bar) integration for bookmarks (open bookmarks page, add/remove bookmark for current page), further styling, reload/force-reload page from context menu (force-reload by long-tapping on the reload entry), and I disabled autocompletion on the bookmark form. Next I can now work on the chromium update.
    06-12-18 11:31 AM
    Just released a new version 1.6.1, adding a context menu (the thing you see after tapping on the three dots next to the url bar) integration for bookmarks (open bookmarks page, add/remove bookmark for current page), further styling, reload/force-reload page from context menu (force-reload by long-tapping on the reload entry), and I disabled autocompletion on the bookmark form. Next I can now work on the chromium update.
    thanks a lot could add the feature before working on chromium to auto reduce height of url adress if you agree ?
    06-12-18 11:36 AM
    thanks a lot could add the feature before working on chromium to auto reduce height of url adress if you agree ?
    No sorry, that is a lot of work because the necessary layout calculations to make this happen are very slow on bb10 android, I'll need to come up with something clever to make this happen, and it is not a priority for now. Also, the more features I add the more work I have when replacing crosswalk with chromium. And after that I'll work on the location permission / permissions thing in general first.
    06-12-18 11:39 AM
    No sorry, that is a lot of work because the necessary layout calculations to make this happen are very slow on bb10 android, I'll need to come up with something clever to make this happen, and it is not a priority for now. Also, the more features I add the more work I have when replacing crosswalk with chromium. And after that I'll work on the location permission / permissions thing in general first.
    ok i understand, perhapps a mode for full screen option in the future for small screen it is really better. But it you updtate chromium that will be a really up to date browser
    06-12-18 11:42 AM
    Thanks for all your work.

Hey! For your next project, maybe you can fix the CB10 app so it can post pics again. :--)

elfabio80 likes this.
    06-12-18 03:30 PM
    Fishlevel when you finish your future developpement. Could you implement a clear option separate. Cookies and cache.

Love Peace and Share
    ppeters914 likes this.
    06-16-18 11:10 AM
    Small update to keep you in the loop: I made some initial research but then got ill, so currently I can't work on it, probably next week when I start feeling better I'll continue.
    06-19-18 01:24 AM
    Small update to keep you in the loop: I made some initial research but then got ill, so currently I can't work on it, probably next week when I start feeling better I'll continue.
    We will be patient for the update. Thanks again for your support for bb10 users

Love Peace and Share
    06-20-18 12:44 PM
    THANK YOU!

Posted via CB10
    06-21-18 05:14 PM
    Thanks! Staying tunes.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-18 07:36 PM
    i installed the browser,but cant able to default it.how can i fix?

Posted via CB10
    06-22-18 12:31 AM
    i installed the browser,but cant able to default it.how can i fix?

Posted via CB10
    It's is not possible at this time

Love Peace and Share
    06-22-18 12:34 AM
    in future?

Posted via CB10
    06-22-18 12:35 AM
303 ... 56789 ...