Used code 118. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-14 07:18 PM
    Read what again??? You bringing up the topic of closing a thread "if" they are all used? Will you use that as the caveat of your post? C'mon now. You didn't even need to bring it up at all.

I'll wait, sure......

Posted via CB10
    Good. So you have recognized the clearly positioned caveat, upon the second reading.

And of course it would be appreciated by all (even you, if you had arrived later), if the OP closes the thread if there are no more codes. Edit - if additional codes are added (which he's done at least once), or close it if they're all done. Is that such a radical suggestion?

You rushed to respond without comprehending what you'd read- Nothing more, nothing less. Let it go. I've already accepted your apology.
    08-05-14 07:20 PM
    Used code XRDGQIK2Y655. Thanks so much to the developer of the app, it looks amazing. I will be sure to show it to family and friends so they will purchase it as well.
    08-05-14 07:59 PM
    Many thanks OP - I used code #99 [YJUM3AV5OP0B].

Looking forward to testing this app out - appreciate the kind offer.
    08-05-14 08:25 PM
    Good. So you have recognized the clearly positioned caveat, upon the second reading.

And of course it would be appreciated by all (even you, if you had arrived later), if the OP closes the thread if there are no more codes. Edit - if additional codes are added (which he's done at least once), or close it if they're all done. Is that such a radical suggestion?

You rushed to respond without comprehending what you'd read- Nothing more, nothing less. Let it go. I've already accepted your apology.
    I'm sure the OP nor anyone else here needs you to play wanna-be MOD thread police. No one needs your assistance on how to proceed or conduct a thread. Oh, and BTW if you really believe someone missed something in your post, you're surely mistaken. You are falling back on that sword like a BOSS.. lol. We all see the type you are clearly. The thread can easily carry on without your directions or wishes. You're nobody. Just like anyone else here. Nobody......... Try asking the OP if he needs any direction from the likes of you on how to give away his product.

Your arrogance is oozing.... Bleh!

Just shaddup will ya.
    Members don't need your "wise words" of wisdom here on whether any threads should be closed. Just be happy you were able to take part...

You should be the one apologizing for that terrible bad breath of yours from all that sh!t you talk. Mr. Behind The Keys Internet Thug. Trying to control what is not yours to control. Lololol lol

Begone! Poof!

Posted via CB10
    08-05-14 09:14 PM
    And now back to the real story of a Dev who was nice enough to make this generous offer... Without any assistance...

Posted via CB10
    08-05-14 09:19 PM
    Used 94

Posted via CB10
    08-05-14 09:22 PM
    used code no. 101.
    Thanks!
    08-05-14 09:29 PM
    Used code #69 thanks OP
    08-05-14 09:44 PM
    123 used. Thanks OP!

Posted via CB10
    08-05-14 10:26 PM
    Many Thanks, I used
    124 LAIKRCH41UUD
    08-05-14 11:08 PM
    I'm sure the OP nor anyone else here needs you to play wanna-be MOD thread police. No one needs your assistance on how to proceed or conduct a thread. Oh, and BTW if you really believe someone missed something in your post, you're surely mistaken. You are falling back on that sword like a BOSS.. lol. We all see the type you are clearly. The thread can easily carry on without your directions or wishes. You're nobody. Just like anyone else here. Nobody......... Try asking the OP if he needs any direction from the likes of you on how to give away his product.

Your arrogance is oozing.... Bleh!

Just shaddup will ya.
    Members don't need your "wise words" of wisdom here on whether any threads should be closed. Just be happy you were able to take part...

You should be the one apologizing for that terrible bad breath of yours from all that sh!t you talk. Mr. Behind The Keys Internet Thug. Trying to control what is not yours to control. Lololol lol

Begone! Poof!

Posted via CB10
    Seems your magic is as weak as the thought process you displayed above. Weak cliches, confused metaphors, and the ever popular attempt to rally support for your misguided distraction - rounded out with the ever so gracious "let's get back on topic" gesture. BTW, "on topic" is where I was when I responded to the poster who believed the codes were all done.

Your charge of arrogance is likely fostered by your own feelings of inferiority. I'm declaring a cease fire in this battle of wits, as you are clearly unarmed. Get some rest. And most of all - let it go.

This was never about anything I said in THIS thread anyway was it Brad?
    Just let it go. I will too. Let it go.
    08-05-14 11:31 PM
    Used #128. Thanks OP!
    08-05-14 11:38 PM
    77 used

Posted via CB10
    08-05-14 11:41 PM
    131 used

Posted via My Awesome Passport | @angelesrobby
    08-06-14 12:00 AM
    Seems your magic is as weak as the thought process you displayed above. Weak cliches, confused metaphors, and the ever popular attempt to rally support for your misguided distraction - SNIP-
    All of that makes as much sense as this�
    Wow, I never thought it would be this popular, i've added another 100 codes to the original post, enjoy!
    Followed just two posts later with this�
    Apparently they can be used more than once. I would suggest OP request to have thread closed if all are indeed used.
    I guess it was really someone else who didn�t actually read anything pertinent�
    Since there are still members who are graciously accepting this generous offer�
    However, there is always at least ONE� You know, we all have ONE
    And, where it is located!

My ribs hurt! Hilarious!
    You�re just too cool to be a fool, correct?
    See ya!
    08-06-14 12:30 AM
    All codes are redeemed
    08-06-14 12:41 AM
    I used code 66 thanks once again
    08-06-14 12:42 AM
    Used number 93

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    08-06-14 01:21 AM
    I used code 117. Thank you very much and keep on rocking!
    08-06-14 01:35 AM
    I used code 66 thanks once again
    I used 66 too...?
    08-06-14 01:46 AM
    Thanks no 76 used

Posted via CB10
    08-06-14 01:57 AM
    My lucky number 47 thanks for the giveaway
    08-06-14 03:18 AM
    used #83 thanks
    08-06-14 04:00 AM
    I use number 106 thx..