Profile Manager - Headless supported for OS 10.2.1 and Up!!!

Profile Manager -Provide you a better solution to manage your sound profile-feature.jpg

Profile Manager provide you a better solution to manage your sound profile.
    What you need to do is just schedule when you want to change the profile, and this app will do the rest for you.
    Holster Profile supported, change your profile automatically when in or out of holster.
    Wallpaper and lock screen wallpaper supported, easy change your wallpaper and lock screen wallpaper.
    Embedded with block all call feature, this is useful for your bedtime profile.

Key features:
    * Schedule profile
    * Schedule to change wallpaper and lock screen wallpaper
    * Schedule to turn on/off Bluetooth
    * Schedule to turn on WiFi
    * In/Out Holster Profile
    * Block all call feature

Get more details : Profile Manager - BlackBerry World
    Price :1.99$

Profile Manager -Provide you a better solution to manage your sound profile-1.png Profile Manager -Provide you a better solution to manage your sound profile-2.png

Profile Manager -Provide you a better solution to manage your sound profile-3.png Profile Manager -Provide you a better solution to manage your sound profile-4.png

Profile Manager -Provide you a better solution to manage your sound profile-5.png Profile Manager -Provide you a better solution to manage your sound profile-6.png

Profile Manager -Provide you a better solution to manage your sound profile-7.png Profile Manager -Provide you a better solution to manage your sound profile-8.png
    Last edited by x-reve; 06-05-14 at 07:12 PM.
    05-08-14 08:09 AM
    Now this looks cool. Going for it now.
    x-reve likes this.
    05-08-14 08:29 AM
    Question: It's not clear from the description -- does this run "headless"?
    05-08-14 08:50 AM
    Question: It's not clear from the description -- does this run "headless"?
    Hi, we are applying headless from BlackBerry.
    Once it is approved, we will release the headless version.
    Thanks.
    05-08-14 09:38 AM
    looks good, however, I take it you can not have separate settings for say, phone, email, text like the old os7???
    05-11-14 11:26 AM
    Profile Manager - BlackBerry World is now Built For BlackBerry Approved and we are now permitted to use the Built for BlackBerry designation.
    05-22-14 10:02 AM
    op, does it have separate settings for say, phone, text ,email etc.? like the old os7? thank you
    05-24-14 03:56 PM
    We are happy to announce that Profile Manager now is goes for headless for OS 10.2.1 and Up!!!
    06-05-14 07:13 PM
    op, does it have separate settings for say, phone, text ,email etc.? like the old os7? thank you
    Hi,

Can you please provide us with more information and details?
    So that I can discuss with the development team.
    Thanks
    06-05-14 07:14 PM
    What I mean like the old os7....I was able to choose "in holster"/"out of holster" settings, example..when my phone was out of holster, phone calls would ring, in holster would vibrate, HOWEVER, I could choose similar settings for, text messages, email, etc., so, if the phone was in holster, a phone call would vibrate, if a text message came in it may chirp, email may vibrate and chirp, and vice versa if the phone was out of holster, all phone calls would ring, emails would vibrate, text would chirp...hope I explained right
    06-11-14 07:34 PM