Okay, maybe I missed it in the description, but this app is missing one key feature...

The ability to switch profiles based on location. I would really love a headless app that has the ability to change profiles, switch bluetooth/wifi on off etc based on location.

Anybody aware of an app like this currently? In fact, I'd even settle for something that runs in an Active Frame for the time being.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-13 12:44 PM
    Okay, maybe I missed it in the description, but this app is missing one key feature...

The ability to switch profiles based on location. I would really love a headless app that has the ability to change profiles, switch bluetooth/wifi on off etc based on location.

Anybody aware of an app like this currently? In fact, I'd even settle for something that runs in an Active Frame for the time being.

Posted via CB10
    I agree it would be cool....

Profile for home, for work, for school, for church, for soccer game.....

Of course it would affect battery life, with both the app running and have to check your location regularly.
    12-17-13 01:08 PM

Posted via CB10
    Actually, what I highlighted is the name of an app, headless, that does that. On Location but I won't add much more in this thread, given its subject.
    12-17-13 04:19 PM