From the team that brought you Money Plus comes another premium quality BlackBerry-only productivity application you will love ;-)

App Name:

Produktyf CRM

Summary:

Produktyf CRM is a native BlackBerry 10 CRM (Customer Relationship Management) application which helps you to manage and organize information about people (contacts, clients, prospects, suppliers, students, etc), companies, project and just about anything.

Using powerful yet easy to use BlackBerry Cascades user interface the application allows you to capture notes and link them to multiple contacts, companies or projects.

Once information is linked and saved it is very easy to view and find the information you are looking for.

All data is stored securely on the device and is never sent or uploaded to external server.

Key features:

Notes

• Create notes with title, content, date/time, type (Note, Meeting, Conference Call, Phone Call, Task, E-Mail)
    • Link notes to multiple Contacts, Companies and Projects
    • Filter note list by linked items
    • Easily view what other items are linked to a note

Contacts

• Create contact entries storing basic contact information
    • Link contacts to multiple Notes, Companies and Projects
    • Link contact to a BlackBerry device contact (*)
    • Easily view what other items are linked to a contact

Companies

• Create company entries storing basic company information
    • Link companies to multiple Notes, Contacts and Projects
    • Easily view what other items are linked to a company

Projects

• Create project entries storing basic project information
    • Link projects to multiple Notes, Contacts and Companies
    • Easily view what other items are linked to a project

Link to BlackBerry World Listing:

Produktyf CRM (Beta) - BlackBerry World

Price:

This fully-functional application can be downloaded and used for free (with no ads) however there are certain limits requiring purchasing additional functionality through in-app purchases:

• Free version allows creating maximum of 5 projects. To create additional projects you will be prompted to purchase "Unlimited Projects" feature for $0.99 US (or equivalent)

• Free version allows entering basic contact information only (First and Last name and comments). To enable additional contact fields and to enable linking of contact entries in the app with BlackBerry device contacts you will be prompted to purchase "Contacts Pro" feature for $0.99 US (or equivalent)

Additional Information:

IMPORTANT: This is an initial BETA release. We are aggressively working on introducing additional features and are planning to turn it into the best of class mobile CRM application! We are inviting you to use in-app contact menus to provide us with your feedback, questions and suggestions for future improvements!

VERY IMPORTANT: Do not use the BlackBerry World Feedback function to ask support questions!!! We have absolutely no possibility of replying to your questions in the feedback comments! Please email our support team at [email protected] with all questions and only post feedback in BB World which will help other users thinking about downloading this application. Thank you!

Screen shots:

02-03-14 03:44 PM
    Thanks for keeping the BlackBerry 10 apps coming!
    02-03-14 03:57 PM
    We have started work on 1.0.2 which will include top requested features based on all the feedback received so far!

Key highlights:

* Ability to share text from anywhere on the device into Produktyf CRM as a new note
    * Ability to update Produktyf CRM contact detail from linked BlackBerry device contact
    * Allow dialing phone numbers from contact details screen
    * Additional UI improvements

We are very eager to hear your feedback and suggestions.

The app can be used to capture and organize notes just about anything. We placed it in the Business / Sales & Service category as CRM is a key function however the app is more than just a CRM tool.
    02-04-14 12:24 PM
    Version 1.0.2 is now live in BlackBerry World!

02-27-14 09:31 PM
    We are happy to announce that Produktyf CRM is now Built for BlackBerry certified!!!
    yvpan1 and Ben1232 like this.
    03-06-14 10:00 AM
    Congratulations!
    Looking forward to further updates and features.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-14 05:20 AM
    Just found this. This may be very useful for me. Looks promising so fat!

Posted via CB10
    05-19-14 06:26 PM
    Announcing Produktyf CRM version 1.2.0

This version improves the navigation making it easier to move between linked items by simply taping on them. This adds them to a "stack" of open pages. It also adds a History screen with list of 50 most recently opened items. Another big feature is a search function allowing to search entire database with search as you type interface. This version should be available in BB World early next week.

Produktyf CRM - Native CRM app designed exclusively for BlackBerry 10-new_nav_and_search.png

Posted via CB10
    06-04-14 02:17 PM
    I'm looking forward to it.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-14 11:32 AM
    Is there a video Review about your App ?
    06-05-14 11:38 AM
    I am def interested. A good CRM that functions natively with my BlackBerry is worth gold to me!
    06-05-14 11:55 AM
    Dl'ed and purchased all the upgrades. Loading new pending clients now as "Projects".

Is there a way to move /re-arrange main screen order i.e. put "Projects"to top ?
    06-05-14 01:12 PM
    Dl'ed and purchased all the upgrades. Loading new pending clients now as "Projects".
    The intention with "Project" is to use it to hold a set of activities required to achieve desired outcome. If each of these "pending/prospect" contacts require multiple actions and should be managed as a "project" then this is OK.

More traditional approach would be to enter all these clients as "Contacts" (which can be synced with your BlackBerry device contacts one by one (bulk sync is coming soon) and have an attribute to describe "state" of this contact.

Since attributes are considered but not implemented yet one method which has been quite successful for me is using "Items" as attributes.

I would create an "Item" called "Prospects" and link all Contacts which are prospects to this item.

Then I can easily go to details of this item and see all contacts which fall under this category.

Since I can link notes and actions to each contact I then keep track of all interactions under contact.

Another way is to create and use "Prospect Conversion" project and link all those contacts to this project.

For now there is not much difference between project and item but down the road we will be adding more project specific attributes to a project type.

Hope this helps.

Is there a way to move /re-arrange main screen order i.e. put "Projects"to top ?
    Not possible but this is a great idea. I added it to our internal to-do list. Its ticket #132 and will be considered by the dev team for implementation in future release.
    06-05-14 02:16 PM
    Is there a video Review about your App ?
    Not that I am aware of. We have it on our to-do list but to be honest we have not had a chance to market the app other than forum posts here and posts on our BBM channels ;-)
    06-05-14 02:19 PM
    Noted. Thanks .
    06-05-14 09:19 PM
    Is it day today Produktyf new version 1.2.0?

Posted via CB10
    06-10-14 03:05 AM
    Is it day today Produktyf new version 1.2.0?
    We are hoping to submit to BlackBerry World today or tomorrow. Doing final fixes.
    06-10-14 03:55 PM
    Great!!!

Posted via CB10
    06-11-14 02:25 PM
    Its submitted. Final release notes:

Changes introduced in this release:
    • Changes to the navigation system replacing tabs previously displayed on the bar visible on the left side of the screen with a new home page
    • The new home page allows accessing all key functions of the application as well as new search function.
    • New search function allows searching all content in the database
    • New History page accessible from the app menu allows quickly switching to the last 50 items viewed in the application
    • Major update to help content to cover majority of features
    06-11-14 02:34 PM
    Thanks for the notice.
    Looking forward to trying the update.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-14 06:10 AM
    The update is now live in BlackBerry World. We are eager to hear your feedback.
    06-13-14 10:25 AM
    Sent in an email application for app development position. I use that app so I may as well help in fine tuning.
    07-21-14 11:57 PM
    We have just released version 1.2.1 of Produktyf CRM.

This is a minor update which includes the following enhancements:

• Ability to switch between bright and dark theme
    • App is now fully localized in Chinese
    • New application icon

The update is now live in BlackBerry World.

As always we are eager to hear your feedback and suggestions.

08-18-14 05:21 PM
    Are you still working on this app? I use it every day and have purchased all the upgrades. I'm hoping that you haven't given up on it. Would love better contact integration and the ability to attach files such as pdf's and pictures.

Great so far and really looking forward to the future.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-15 02:26 PM