Privacy Suite Pro

We are glad to announce Privacy Suite Pro for BlackBerry 10 devices !

** Built for BlackBerry. The signature BlackBerry 10 experience. **

Privacy Suite Pro For BlackBerry 10 - Hide everything including files,folders,SMS ,Contacts & more..-bf-custom-.png

Privacy Suite Pro For BlackBerry 10 - Hide everything including files,folders,SMS ,Contacts & more..-promotionalfinal.png

Privacy Suite Pro is an all in one suite for the phone.It hides everything including files,folders,SMS,MMS,contacts,notes,camera photos,camera videos,passwords and Internet browser data from others.
    It has its own Private Camera,Private downloader,Private Browser and Anti Theft mechanism !

Below are the features :

- Hide Files & Folders - Hide any any photos,videos,documents,songs or folder.It supports SD card and Phone Memory both!
    - Anti Theft system - Secures your mobile and protects it from Theft.
    - Private SMS and MMS - Receive SMS and MMS from Specific persons right inside the application.The SMS/MMS will be removed from Hub.Also,reply to a SMS privately from the application.
    - Private Contacts - Store Private contacts with Photos.Contacts can also be added from phone's contact list.
    - Password Vault - Keep your passwords and credit card information safe and secure.
    - Private Notes - Keep your private notes securely.
    - Private Camera - Record Photos and Videos right from the application.The photos and videos recorded from the application will be automatically hidden.These will be only accessible from the application.
    - Private Browser with Bookmarks and Private Downloader.The Private downloads will only be accessible from the application.
    - Fake password - If Fake Password is entered,the app will open with different interface.This adds an additional layer of security.
    - Battery Information - Battery Information with percentage,temperature,time left to discharge and many more !
    - Compass
    - Flashlight
    - Battery information in Active Frame.
    - Time left to discharge.

Additional Features :

-- Enhanced security - The password will be asked if the app was left running and the screen went off or if the app is coming back from Active frame mode to Normal mode.This has been done to enhance security so that no one else could see that what is being hidden.
    -- Preview files from within the software.
    -- It includes Slideshow mechanism in Previewer.
    -- Thumbnails for photos.
    -- Numeric Keypad for logging in.

Privacy Suite Pro For BlackBerry 10 - Hide everything including files,folders,SMS ,Contacts & more..-getatbbworld300.png

Price : $ 1.99

Watch YouTubeVideo :

Some Screenshots :

Privacy Suite Pro For BlackBerry 10 - Hide everything including files,folders,SMS ,Contacts & more..-privacy-suite-pro.png

Privacy Suite Pro For BlackBerry 10 - Hide everything including files,folders,SMS ,Contacts & more..-img_20140225_125227.png

Privacy Suite Pro For BlackBerry 10 - Hide everything including files,folders,SMS ,Contacts & more..-img_20140225_125233.png

Privacy Suite Pro For BlackBerry 10 - Hide everything including files,folders,SMS ,Contacts & more..-img_20140225_120811.png

Privacy Suite Pro For BlackBerry 10 - Hide everything including files,folders,SMS ,Contacts & more..-img_20140224_195342.png

Privacy Suite Pro For BlackBerry 10 - Hide everything including files,folders,SMS ,Contacts & more..-img_20140225_121443.png

Privacy Suite Pro For BlackBerry 10 - Hide everything including files,folders,SMS ,Contacts & more..-img_20140219_072547.png

Privacy Suite Pro For BlackBerry 10 - Hide everything including files,folders,SMS ,Contacts & more..-img_20140219_072600.png

Privacy Suite Pro For BlackBerry 10 - Hide everything including files,folders,SMS ,Contacts & more..-img_20140225_121122.png

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	getatbbworld300.png 
Views:	1887 
Size:	13.3 KB 
ID:	254925

Runisoft
    Home
    Help Page : Help
    FAQ : FAQ
    Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Runis...71167123025823
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/RunisoftLtd
    YouTube : RunisoftLtd - YouTube
    Last edited by Runisoft; 09-09-14 at 09:36 PM.
    sushistew and VIP30 like this.
    03-13-14 04:42 PM
    That's a nice looking app.
    Runisoft likes this.
    03-13-14 04:56 PM
    It would be good to be able to hide BBM messages based on a PIN
    vvvhhh8 likes this.
    03-13-14 05:00 PM
    good ljck with the app. I will definitely look this over after vacation - well, vacation from retirement.
    03-13-14 07:00 PM
    The app is lovely, can we try before we buy or its a free app? Gonna check it out in BlackBerry World

Posted via CB10
    03-13-14 07:36 PM
    The app is lovely, can we try before we buy or its a free app? Gonna check it out in BlackBerry World

Posted via CB10
    The app is available in BlackBerry World at price of 1.99 $ one time fee.
    03-13-14 09:48 PM
    Prices slashed ! Now Privacy suite pro is available for .99$ only for limited time!

Sent from my Lenovo P780_ROW using CB Forums mobile app
    03-16-14 05:48 AM
    Privacy Suite Pro has passed all the rigorous testing and it is now Built For BlackBerry Certified !

Regards
    Support Team
    Runisoft Ltd.
    Home
    Help Page : Help
    FAQ : FAQ
    Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Runis...71167123025823
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/RunisoftLtd
    YouTube : RunisoftLtd - YouTube
    03-17-14 01:19 PM
    Okay, the sale convinced me!
    03-17-14 03:28 PM
    @Runisoft I see the app received an update today and the change log started it added in the backup/restore feature but I don't see where to perform a backup. Can you please point me in the right area?
    03-17-14 04:12 PM
    @Runisoft I see the app received an update today and the change log started it added in the backup/restore feature but I don't see where to perform a backup. Can you please point me in the right area?
    Hi,
    The app will backup its settings from this release.
    The settings will be backed up automatically. There is no manual intervention required.
    Regards
    Runisoft Team
    03-17-14 08:51 PM
    Hi,
    The app will backup its settings from this release.
    The settings will be backed up automatically. There is no manual intervention required.
    Regards
    Runisoft Team
    So it automatically backs up on version 1.0.6.1? If so where is the backup file stored? I don't see it in my SD card or device memory.

Also let's say I accidentally delete something that is part of the backup how do we restore from that backup?
    03-17-14 09:27 PM
    So it automatically backs up on version 1.0.6.1? If so where is the backup file stored? I don't see it in my SD card or device memory.

Also let's say I accidentally delete something that is part of the backup how do we restore from that backup?
    Hi,

Privacy Suite Pro does not Backup Files.It will just keep a record of its settings so that in case of any crash or if the app is deleted,it does not loose its
    settings(Not the actual files.).This is just an internal feature of the application.

We recommend to use External Backup Tools to backup your files before adding them to Privacy Suite Pro for additional security.This will save your data from being lost in event of Crash,accidental deletion or System Wipe.

You might be interested in "Backup My Phone" :

http://forums.crackberry.com/app-ann...ft-ltd-828002/

Regards
    Runisoft Team
    03-17-14 09:56 PM
    I have been using the app and haven't been able to export an image that's in a private folder. It worked a few times but mostly doesn't export the image. I do get the message "THe selected image has been exported successfully" but when I checked the camera or photos folder, i couldn't find the image (Same with "Save")

Another random & irritating thing is the keyboard disappears as I am entering the application password.
    03-26-14 07:38 AM
    I have been using the app and haven't been able to export an image that's in a private folder. It worked a few times but mostly doesn't export the image. I do get the message "THe selected image has been exported successfully" but when I checked the camera or photos folder, i couldn't find the image (Same with "Save")

Another random & irritating thing is the keyboard disappears as I am entering the application password.
    When you are trying to export the image is the original folder that it came from there? I have noticed that if the folder is no longer there it won't actually export the image, it stays in Privacy Suite. If I create the folder that the image originally came from though and then hit export the image does move correctly.

Can't help at all with the keyboard disappearing since I have a Q10.
    03-26-14 08:03 PM
    Hi,

If keyboard disappears then tap on an empty space outside the password field.Then tap inside the password field again.

The keyboard will become visible again.

Also,you can try minimizing the app to active frame and then bringing to the full screen mode again by tapping on the Active frame.This will bring the password prompt along with the keyboard.
    03-27-14 11:16 AM
    When you are trying to export the image is the original folder that it came from there? I have noticed that if the folder is no longer there it won't actually export the image, it stays in Privacy Suite.
    Well, the images I tried were all in the camera folder. I don't have any folders within the camera folder.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-14 05:21 AM
    Hi,

If keyboard disappears then tap on an empty space outside the password field.Then tap inside the password field again.

It's not about getting the keyboard back. It's pretty annoying that it disappears as I'm trying to enter my password. I've noticed that it frequently occurs the first time and randomly after that.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-14 11:10 AM
    Hi,

Also,you can try minimizing the app to active frame and then bringing to the full screen mode again by tapping on the Active frame.This will bring the password prompt along with the keyboard.
    Hi .
    Your app is very nice, but in hide contacts this app doesn't hide inside/outside calls from contact which was be hidden.
    You can add that item,can u? I think it is really really important.
    04-02-14 10:54 AM
    I've purchased the app. I'm using a Verizon Z30 10.2.1.2126 and have yet to get the private SMS feature functioning. Under their Private SMS menu is an "EMPTY LIST Add Contacts using Private List)" When I access the Private List button my Contact List does show contacts I've populated within the app (manually, from built in contacts, and from an SMS thread). Great - but when long pressing the contact for additional options the only choices are to "Add from Contacts", "Add from SMS", "Add Manually" or "Delete All". There is no option to message SMS the contact. So, it's not very intuitive on how to actually send an SMS to contacts shown on your private list. Either way, the messages from private list contacts show up in my hub and never within the app itself.

Anyone else experiencing this?

My other issue with this app is with regard to the private camera. It does take pictures and video within the app. However, when it comes time to delete the pictures it fails to do so. The delete button has never responded. The only way I've found to delete the pictures/videos is to export first (which places the pic/vid into the main file system) and delete from there. Rather convoluted considering the delete option is right there.

Suggestions?
    04-23-14 10:42 AM
    I've purchased the app. I'm using a Verizon Z30 10.2.1.2126 and have yet to get the private SMS feature functioning. Under their Private SMS menu is an "EMPTY LIST Add Contacts using Private List)" When I access the Private List button my Contact List does show contacts I've populated within the app (manually, from built in contacts, and from an SMS thread). Great - but when long pressing the contact for additional options the only choices are to "Add from Contacts", "Add from SMS", "Add Manually" or "Delete All". There is no option to message SMS the contact. So, it's not very intuitive on how to actually send an SMS to contacts shown on your private list. Either way, the messages from private list contacts show up in my hub and never within the app itself.

Anyone else experiencing this?

My other issue with this app is with regard to the private camera. It does take pictures and video within the app. However, when it comes time to delete the pictures it fails to do so. The delete button has never responded. The only way I've found to delete the pictures/videos is to export first (which places the pic/vid into the main file system) and delete from there. Rather convoluted considering the delete option is right there.

Suggestions?
    Hi,
    For SMS Issue : Please add the number along with "country code" to the Private list.The best way is to use "Add from SMS" feature.Also,
    please keep the APP open in Active Frame Mode.We will bring the headless version soon.

The numbers in blocked list should be exactly similar to the number that you see when you get a call or SMS including the + sign.

For Private Camera Folder delete issue : There was a bug in the application.We have fixed it now.In a few days you will receive the update notification.Please update the application.This will resolve the bug.In our tests we have found that the photos got deleted but the list was not getting refreshed.For this : Please try going back to Album view and try opening the Camera Album again.The list will be refreshed and the Deleted photos will disappear from the list.

Regards
    Runisoft Team
    04-27-14 06:54 AM
    Hi .
    Your app is very nice, but in hide contacts this app doesn't hide inside/outside calls from contact which was be hidden.
    You can add that item,can u? I think it is really really important.
    Hi,
    We will definitely do this in upcoming releases.At this time,the API support for these functionalities is not provided to us.

Regards
    Runisoft Team
    04-27-14 06:59 AM
    Hi,
    For SMS Issue : Please add the number along with "country code" to the Private list.The best way is to use "Add from SMS" feature.Also,
    please keep the APP open in Active Frame Mode.We will bring the headless version soon.

The numbers in blocked list should be exactly similar to the number that you see when you get a call or SMS including the + sign.

For Private Camera Folder delete issue : There was a bug in the application.We have fixed it now.In a few days you will receive the update notification.Please update the application.This will resolve the bug.In our tests we have found that the photos got deleted but the list was not getting refreshed.For this : Please try going back to Album view and try opening the Camera Album again.The list will be refreshed and the Deleted photos will disappear from the list.

Regards
    Runisoft Team
    Thank you for the response. I like the potential of this app but does seem to still have a few quirks.

If it boils down to the presence of the plus sign and country code then when I use the "Add from SMS" feature my contacts are generated by the app without the "+". If I enter the contact manually on the private list with the "+" sign it does seem to take - however, the same contact under the app "private contact" section never keeps the "+" even when added. Incoming SMS messages do now seem to be removed from the hub however all my outgoing responses continue to show prominently within the hub.

I'll be sure to update when the bug fix becomes available. Thank you. A similar refresh isuse seems apparent when deleting the SMS messages within the app. If the app is exited completely and you go back in - the messages that were deleted but still showed in the prior session disappear.

I'm looking forward to the headless version!
    04-27-14 12:10 PM
    Thank you for the response. I like the potential of this app but does seem to still have a few quirks.

If it boils down to the presence of the plus sign and country code then when I use the "Add from SMS" feature my contacts are generated by the app without the "+". If I enter the contact manually on the private list with the "+" sign it does seem to take - however, the same contact under the app "private contact" section never keeps the "+" even when added. Incoming SMS messages do now seem to be removed from the hub however all my outgoing responses continue to show prominently within the hub.

I'll be sure to update when the bug fix becomes available. Thank you. A similar refresh isuse seems apparent when deleting the SMS messages within the app. If the app is exited completely and you go back in - the messages that were deleted but still showed in the prior session disappear.

I'm looking forward to the headless version!
    HI,

In a day or two you will get the notification of update from BlackBerry World.From this new version onwards , there will will no need to enter the country code or the plus sign.You can enter the numbers without them.

In order to delete the outgoing sms,please turn on "Delivery Notifications" in the Hub's settings.When you get a delivery report,the sent SMS will be deleted from the hub automatically.

We are checking the auto refresh issue.We will update the app and resolve this at the earliest.

And yes,we will bring the headless version also for Privacy Suite Pro !

Regards
    Runisoft Team
    04-28-14 03:05 AM
    The new version of Privacy Suite Pro is available now.

Regards
    Runisoft team
    Home
    04-28-14 04:51 AM
146 123 ...