We are doing a pilot for several managers who share a single admin assistant. She will need to send docs to their BB10 devices using printtogo.

We can't figure out how she can print to devices owned by different users (i.e. with different blackberry ID's). We have setup each device in printtogo using the device and pin's...but now we keep getting errors.

Does the PC user have to login (and know the BB ID password) for each user to whom she wishes to send documents? That seems crazy but I thought I'd ask
    12-05-13 10:54 PM
    We are doing a pilot for several managers who share a single admin assistant. She will need to send docs to their BB10 devices using printtogo.

We can't figure out how she can print to devices owned by different users (i.e. with different blackberry ID's). We have setup each device in printtogo using the device and pin's...but now we keep getting errors.

Does the PC user have to login (and know the BB ID password) for each user to whom she wishes to send documents? That seems crazy but I thought I'd ask
    If you click on the word ERROR, it will prompt you to check or edit the device. I THINK once they are linked, it should work and you can CheckOff which devices to send the print job to.
    12-05-13 11:54 PM
    We've done that, and it just says to ensure the device is online, and that you are logged in using the same blackberry ID as the device. That's the part that doesn't make sense...

We added each device to printtogo using the blackberry ID, password, device id, device pin for each user's device. We assume that was enough for another use to print to multiple users' devices. The way I'm interpreting this now, the admin assistant would have to log out and back in to EACH user's device to print to it? (every time she wants to print)? It just doesn't sound right
    12-06-13 08:02 AM