When is Print to Go going to be compatible with MAC? Right now it's only compatible with PCs. Would be great. I can't use this app on my Z10 or PlayBook because I have a MAC. Any news on this?

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 07:25 PM
    Let's hear one for Linux as well!!
    04-23-13 08:43 PM
    When is Print to Go going to be compatible with MAC? Right now it's only compatible with PCs. Would be great. I can't use this app on my Z10 or PlayBook because I have a MAC. Any news on this?

Posted via CB10
    Have you tried contacting the developer? Seems they would be most likely path to a resolution of the issue. Good luck, and when you can, link up the contact address so that others can give input, if you wouldn't mind.
    04-25-13 03:49 PM
    Have you tried contacting the developer? Seems they would be most likely path to a resolution of the issue. Good luck, and when you can, link up the contact address so that others can give input, if you wouldn't mind.
    Isn't the developer blackberry? From the forums it looks like their official response is that it isn't available yet and no plans for a mac release.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    BergerKing likes this.
    04-25-13 04:07 PM
    Isn't the developer blackberry? From the forums it looks like their official response is that it isn't available yet and no plans for a mac release.

Ahh, it's one of those 'things to come' with no time line, then? I apologize, thinking it was an add-on app. Print to Go would be nice, especially across the spectrum of primary OSes.
    04-25-13 05:41 PM
    Ahh, it's one of those 'things to come' with no time line, then? I apologize, thinking it was an add-on app. Print to Go would be nice, especially across the spectrum of primary OSes.

Would def be nice to get it across diff os'es like mac or Linux. Fingers crossed!

BergerKing likes this.
    04-25-13 05:45 PM
    It's been over a year and still no Mac support. I don't think OSX will ever be supported at this point. Cloud storage is a more viable option because all of the cloud storage options for BlackBerry, support OSX. And you can sideload SkyDrive. Or you can download PlayCloud or Files & Folders for all of them including GDrive

Posted with my AT&T BlackBerry Z10
    04-25-13 09:37 PM
    I use Print To Go regularly. What a great app!
    04-26-13 11:31 PM
    Also waiting on it for OSX on max. Hopefully they get it on Macs soon.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 12:12 AM