I set it up and it worked once or something. Went in and did some stuff but not sure but for some reason it's not switching.

Is there a trick to this ? I do have the smart switch enabled so it only changes when sleeps however it doesn't seem to do that anymore.

I did add go in and select a wallpaper again but went back into power tools and redid it all and ieverything is set to the folder with 3 wallpapers and it requeryed but still not changing.

Any ideas ?

Thanks
    04-05-14 06:41 PM
    Would you consider contacting the developer?
    04-06-14 11:30 AM
    Yep he told me to reset the device and I did Same thing. Seems like it is stuck on the photo i originally select not sure if there is a trick but it does indicate that there are 3 images in the folder so it should be switching. Oh well hope it works itself out

Would you consider contacting the developer?
    04-06-14 07:49 PM
    Seems like when I'm selecting folder it only allows one pic to select and then it will only select that picture over and over again despite once configured saying 3 files in folder.

I wonder if it's a bug or if I am just dumb and doing something wrong lol

Posted via CB10
    04-07-14 01:37 AM
    Nope, that's how it works. It sticks to the wallpaper originally selected even though it "sees" others in the folder. And I've never gotten the lockscreen wall to change to what's selected.

Posted via CB10 with my Q10 on AT&T
    04-07-14 11:45 AM
    That's my current issue - i relayed to the developer who told me to restart the phone and check permissions lol Done that lets hope it gets fixed soon or at least someone tells me if I am doing something wrong
    04-07-14 12:24 PM