Application Name: Power Tools Headless

Power Tools is the ultimate and Best Headless productivity tool for BlackBerry� 10. Power Tools includes many small applications into one powerful productivity tool with unparalleled performance and usability.

Power Tools the Ultimate Headless Productivity Tool!!!-img_20140108_101531.png

Description:

Power Tools is easy to use and powerful. It will replace most of your active frame applications that you ready have into one single, simple and functional productivity tool. No more crowded Active Frame screens on the HomeScreen.

“This App has been specifically architected for a BlackBerry� 10 experience. The Built for BlackBerry designation is your assurance that this App meets RIM’s high standards for quality, performance
    and security.”

Version 2.1 Features Release date: Jan, 21/2014

• Alarms. Custom multi-Alarms for Timer, Daily, Weekdays and Weekly. Custom ringtone and repeat sound. Integrated with Instant Preview

• Geofencing. Switch Sound profile or turn on and off bluetooth when arriving or leaving a location

• Schedule SMS and Email. You can schedule to send SMS and Email Daily, Weekdays, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly

• Bedside support. Turn off all alert in Bedside

• Low Battery Sound. Use built-in or custom sound when battery level falls below your selected percentage

• Better Keywords spam filtering

• When in or out of Holster you can turn on and off Bluetooth

Version 2.0 Features

Version 2.0 is Headless. It means the application do not have to be running in Active Frame. Version 2 includes all the features in version 1 except for Alarms. Alarms do not work in Headless because Headless applications cannot display User Interface.

• Holster. Change system sound profile when holstered and unholster. The only application that works correctly with the sound profiles.

• System Event Sounds. This is similar to Lock Screen sounds in version 1 but with more features. Play a sound for system events such as lock and unlock screen, battery charging, discharging and system reset. The only application that plays predefined or custom sound whenever you restart the BlackBerry. You can select your own sound and use it.

• Block Email from Hub. Press and hold the email from the Hub and then select Share and select Power Tools. This will open the Message Filter screen and allow you to block this sender. Easy and simple.

• System Card. Version 2 now integrated with the system card. When you Share or Open In Power Tools will act as system Card. You can still Resize and Shred the file. Making it easier.

• Scheduler. The Scheduler allows you to schedule a time to turn on or off Bluetooth and Block incoming calls. Future version will include will schedulers. You add the same schedule many times.

• Cell Signal Strength. Worry about losing cell signal? There is no need. Just select a Led color for Have signal and No Signal. The Led light will continue to blink to notify you with good or no signal.

This is just the start of the Headless features. Future versions will include more features.

Version 1.0 Features

Version 1 is for BBO10.0 to OS10.2 and requires the application to run in Active Frame.

• Encryption. Use BlackBerry's FIPS certified powerful AES encryption library to secure your files. The only application that offers this kind of security integrated with the BBOS.

• Message Blocker - The best and complete message blocker for BB10. Block Text and Email. Detail log file to keep track of blocked messages. You can view and delete the log file. Even block email messages base on Language of the message. No need to purchase another SMS or Email blocker. It is included with Power Tools.

• Active Frame - Display Battery and Memory info in Active Frame. Also shows Battery Charging information like time to fully charged

• Alarm - Create custom Alarms for Daily, Weekdays and Weekly. Create multiple alarms. Snooze option. Option to select a random ringtone from your favorite sound folder as a ringtone

• Bluetooth - Control when to turn on and off Bluetooth Daily, Weekdays and Weekly. Schedule multiple Bluetooth

• LED Color - Add color LED to incoming Text, Email, Facebook LinkedIn, Twitter or Accounts. Customize LED for Contacts with Vibrate and Ringtone. Over 25 different color combinations to use. Set contact or Account to VIP status so that you will never miss their text or email. VIP will blink and play the ringtone regardless what the system Notification is set to. Sorry BBM and WhatsUp are not supported yet

• Screen Lock - Add custom sounds when screen is locked, unlocked and password locked. Have a custom password lock wallpaper

• Phone Call - Add custom LED color for all incoming calls, vibrate on call connect and disconnect

• Sound Profile - Schedule and Manage system Sound Profiles. Turn system sound to Vibrate or Silent at nights, Normal in the morning, set Vibrate at the Office, Silent at Church on Sundays, Alert Offs for weekly Staff meeting etc... Sound Profile switching is automated. You just have to set the start and end times and leave it to Power Tools. Sound Profile is only available on OS10.2 and higher

• Wallpaper - Set custom wallpaper on every minute, 5 minutes up to 8 hours, set time to change only Daily, Weekdays or Weekly. Chose a picture folder to randomly or sequentially change pictures. You can optionally add the Battery percentage and current date to the wallpaper. Note: Due to OS10.2 changes when changing wallpapers a Toast message is displayed.

• Picture Resize - Resize a single picture from the Pictures, File Manager or any apps that has Share or Open In feature. When resizing you can select many different sizes to resize the picture like Screen Size, percentage and predefined sizes.

• File Shredder - The ultimate personal security. When you delete a file from the Pictures or File Manager app the content is not erased therefore it is possible to recover the deleted file and view the content. By shredding the file it would make it impossible to recover the content. File Shredder will write to the physical location of the files with random data many files over so the content can not be recovered.

• Battery Information - Gives you detail information on the current Battery status such as percentage, usage before empty, charging information such as time to fully charged and more.

BlackBerry World: Power Tools - BlackBerry World

Price: $3.99
    Attached Thumbnails Power Tools the Ultimate Headless Productivity Tool!!!-img_20140108_100822.png  
    Last edited by Smiley88; 01-21-14 at 02:34 PM.
    01-08-14 11:16 AM
    I am using Power Tools and it does EVERYTHING!
    Set my Scheduler for BT to go on and off for those times I am in my car and saves battery during the workday when I have no use for it. Set my LEDS for incoming email and SMS. Set system sounds so when I plug in at my desk and my wonky micro usb port acts up, I can play a sound to tell me the phone is charging!!!!!!!!!!!

Works great headless!!!!!!
    Thanks for a great app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    01-08-14 11:32 AM
    This app is amazing! Love scheduling Bluetooth, Profile changes, and the ability to set up the System Sounds (i.e. when charging, battery full, screen lock and unlock). The SMS blocker is awesome, and the customer LED's for messages/txt is perfect. This app takes the place of 5-6 others, and the fact that it runs headless is an added kicker. Definitely the best purchase I've made thus far for my Z10.

Also, the developer is a charm. Excellent communication and feedback, responds to issues quickly, and truly seems to care about developing for the BB10 community.

Thank you Toysoft for an amazing job!!!
    Smiley88 and frendon3279 like this.
    01-08-14 12:17 PM
    Love that you added the ability to change profiles based on my Q10 being in or out of the holster. Great update!!
    01-08-14 02:00 PM
    I guess it's safe to say there will be no more updates to the active frame version..

Posted via CB10
    01-11-14 11:21 AM
    I guess it's safe to say there will be no more updates to the active frame version..

Posted via CB10
    No. Actually a new version has been submitted for OS10.2 to include Holster support. Just waiting for approval. Eventually when OS10.2.1 is released then the Active Frame version will stop support.
    01-11-14 03:33 PM
    Oh that's good news. Anything else in the works? More alarm options maybe, ever anything come up from the Facebook led not working, idk

Posted via CB10
    Chi Cong Nguyen likes this.
    01-11-14 03:56 PM
    Oh that's good news. Anything else in the works? More alarm options maybe, ever anything come up from the Facebook led not working, idk

Posted via CB10
    We tested with facebook and the led is working. Make sure in Facebook notification screen you turn off all the alerts.
    01-11-14 04:34 PM
    Yes they are off. Led setting is off. Are you suppose to get a notification count with fb messages? Cause if so i dont get anything.

Posted via CB10
    Chi Cong Nguyen likes this.
    01-11-14 05:22 PM
    The same to me. Everything works ok except Facebook led.

Posted via CB10
    01-11-14 09:36 PM
    When are you planning on supporting BBM and whatsapp

Posted via CB10
    01-11-14 11:19 PM
    When are you planning on supporting BBM and whatsapp

Posted via CB10
    When BlackBerry release the sdk for BBM. Will look into WhatsUp.
    01-12-14 08:56 AM
    One request.. an extra short vibration for call connect instead of the long one that buzzes your ear off if you bring your phone up too soon.
    01-12-14 09:08 AM
    Version for the Active Frame has been approved.

This version gives you the Holster feature for changing profiles.
    Omnitech likes this.
    01-13-14 11:25 AM
    One suggestion for the dev, please make it easier for us to add number to be blocked from spam text messages. At the moment it is just not integrated well with the text messaging of BB10, you have to manually add the number. Would be nice to add a menu option to add to block list from text messaging.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 02:28 AM
    One suggestion for the dev, please make it easier for us to add number to be blocked from spam text messages. At the moment it is just not integrated well with the text messaging of BB10, you have to manually add the number. Would be nice to add a menu option to add to block list from text messaging.

Posted via CB10
    It isn't that we don't want to but it isn't possible to do with text message right now.

For email you can do this with the Headless version. Just select the email and hold it down and select Share and select Power Tools.
    01-16-14 09:02 AM
    It isn't that we don't want to but it isn't possible to do with text message right now.

For email you can do this with the Headless version. Just select the email and hold it down and select Share and select Power Tools.
    Or perhaps you could implement the method used by SMS Blocker app by opening an option from that app to choose spam text messages instead of opening text messaging app and Share with Power Tools.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 10:59 AM
    Is there any led networking signal blinking like the old BlackBerry legacy?

Posted via CB10
    01-18-14 06:59 PM
    Is there any led networking signal blinking like the old BlackBerry legacy?

Posted via CB10
    Yes. There are three.

1. Have network signal
    2. No network signal
    3. Network OFF
    01-18-14 09:12 PM
    Hello,

Love this app. A lot of great features.

I am wondering if you were thinking about adding a battery percentage indicator to your app, to show your battery percentage on the main screen. not even sure if this is possible or not.

Thanks
    01-20-14 08:37 AM
    Hello,

Love this app. A lot of great features.

I am wondering if you were thinking about adding a battery percentage indicator to your app, to show your battery percentage on the main screen. not even sure if this is possible or not.

Thanks
    It is possible with the active frame version where you can include a battery percentage and the date. this feature is not part of the headless app because 10.2 you can see battery percentage on the homescreen.
    01-20-14 09:11 AM
    The best productivity tool for BlackBerry 10 just got a lot better.

Version 2.1 Features for Headless Release date: Jan, 21/2014

• Alarms. Custom multi-Alarms for Timer, Daily, Weekdays and Weekly. Custom ringtone and repeat sound. Integrated with Instant Preview

• Geofencing. Switch Sound profile or turn on and off bluetooth when arriving or leaving a location

• Schedule SMS and Email. You can schedule to send SMS and Email Daily, Weekdays, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly

• Bedside support. Turn off all alert in Bedside

• Low Battery Sound. Use built-in or custom sound when battery level falls below your selected percentage

• Better Keywords spam filtering

• When in or out of Holster you can turn on and off Bluetooth
    01-21-14 02:35 PM
    When BlackBerry release the sdk for BBM.
    I'm not sure how this sdk thing work but isn't it out yet if "Hub ++" can make my BBM led blue headless?

Posted from my Q10 with only 1GB of RAM
    02-10-14 10:43 AM
    how long before geofencing settings kick in after you set up a profile?,i had mine to turn off Bluetooth when I"m at home but still on after 10 minutes.
    02-10-14 05:54 PM
    how long before geofencing settings kick in after you set up a profile?,i had mine to turn off Bluetooth when I"m at home but still on after 10 minutes.
    The first initial setup it should activate right away. When you leave the location it may take up to 15 minutes depending on if GPS is available.
    Make sure you set all the permissions to allow in the Settings app, security privacy, application permissions. A good idea to reset your BB.

Edit the Goefencing profile and check the vibrate when changing profile. This will give you indication when the profile is switched.
    02-10-14 09:35 PM
300 123 ...