I thought say I had a FB message and an email BOTH LED would flash one after the other but it doesn't. Is it suppose to?

Also, in the option, you can get the LED to flash forever (until you read it) but I realized it doesn't flash forever. Is this normal?

Can we get "wave" without have flip hush on?
    03-13-14 12:25 PM
    I thought say I had a FB message and an email BOTH LED would flash one after the other but it doesn't. Is it suppose to?

Also, in the option, you can get the LED to flash forever (until you read it) but I realized it doesn't flash forever. Is this normal?

Can we get "wave" without have flip hush on?
    They do. When you get different messages they alternate the flash.

what you need to do is set the all the apps like Facebook, email account's notification LED and Sound to OFF in the Settings app Notification screen.

Flash forever will flash until you top the led.

the current version you need flip enabled for the wave to work. This bug has been fixed and the new version will be released soon.
    03-13-14 12:45 PM
    They do. When you get different messages they alternate the flash.

what you need to do is set the all the apps like Facebook, email account's notification LED and Sound to OFF in the Settings app Notification screen.

Flash forever will flash until you top the led.

the current version you need flip enabled for the wave to work. This bug has been fixed and the new version will be released soon.
    If I dont set the sound off but the LED off can it still work? I wanted to keep the original notification sounds
    03-13-14 01:00 PM
    If I dont set the sound off but the LED off can it still work? I wanted to keep the original notification sounds
    Power Tools doesn't use the notification sound from there. It is only used when Power tools post an message to the Hub.
    03-13-14 03:46 PM