I just downloaded today... could really use a detailed instruction manual! Be that as it may... in regards to "Block Email from Hub" - CrackBerry said "Press and hold the email from the Hub and then select Share and select Power Tools. This will open the Message Filter screen and allow you to block this sender. Easy and simple"

I did that... but the email address didn't appear in the filter... just an "\" in the name the filter and in the email address box.

I tried two different e-mails to see if it was unique the one I tried, but got the same result.

Am I doing something wrong?

In a separate question, if I set up a filter "Block Email" for example, and I list a few criteria, does it evaluate each one separately (as in an "OR" condition), or do both criteria have to be true (As in "AND" condition) for the filter to block the email?

Thanks in advance, as always, for everyone's help.
    01-28-14 03:12 PM
    I just downloaded today... could really use a detailed instruction manual! Be that as it may... in regards to "Block Email from Hub" - CrackBerry said "Press and hold the email from the Hub and then select Share and select Power Tools. This will open the Message Filter screen and allow you to block this sender. Easy and simple"

I did that... but the email address didn't appear in the filter... just an "\" in the name the filter and in the email address box.

I tried two different e-mails to see if it was unique the one I tried, but got the same result.

Am I doing something wrong?

In a separate question, if I set up a filter "Block Email" for example, and I list a few criteria, does it evaluate each one separately (as in an "OR" condition), or do both criteria have to be true (As in "AND" condition) for the filter to block the email?

Thanks in advance, as always, for everyone's help.
    are you using the latest OS version? can you please us at [email protected] ?

Yes the spam filter will check each email address or keyword. If one matches then it is flagged as a spam.
    01-28-14 03:38 PM
    Has anyone else encountered this phenomenon (the long press in the Hub to add to Message Blocker which just creates an entry with an "\")?

I'm using Z10, AT&T STL 100-3, Leaked 10.1.1925 OS.
    Last edited by lcgoldman; 01-31-14 at 09:58 AM.
    01-31-14 09:44 AM