Do these apps have an option to set an LED blinking while charging the phone and stop blinking and giving a sound notification when finished charging, and if so, does it still work on 10.3.1?
    I use Hub++ and it has these options, however they don't work correctly anymore ever since I loaded 10.3.1.2072 on my Z10.

Also if you have experience with all of these apps, which works best in terms of notification reliability?

Posted via CB10
    02-13-15 08:22 AM
    Hey, I've tried both and I can tell you that Power Tools not only has those options but it's honestly the best app ever. It gives you loads more features than any other led app. If you're going to spend money on something, I'd 100% suggest Power Tools. Best purchase that I've made on my z10. (btw I'm running latest 10.3 leak and it works perfectly fine.
    diegonei and anon(9188202) like this.
    02-13-15 08:30 AM
    Ralf! Long time no see!

BeBuzz has that, if I recall properly... not sure about powertools.

I can vouch for BeBuzz over HUB++ though.
    02-13-15 08:33 AM
    PowerTools shows the capability, but I have not used this feature. I am running 10.3.1.1016 on a Q10. I'll try it later today/tonight and post again.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    02-13-15 08:34 AM
    Do these apps have an option to set an LED blinking while charging the phone and stop blinking and giving a sound notification when finished charging, and if so, does it still work on 10.3.1?
    I use Hub++ and it has these options, however they don't work correctly anymore ever since I loaded 10.3.1.2072 on my Z10.

Also if you have experience with all of these apps, which works best in terms of notification reliability?

Posted via CB10
    Yes. Power Tools can do all that. You can assign built in sound for charging/discharged/charged or you can select you own. If you do not have any sound assigned it can even use speech to say battery is charging or done. You can select a custom LED and it will stop when finished or when you unplug.

Works great on OS10.3.1
    02-13-15 08:51 AM
    Ralf! Long time no see!

BeBuzz has that, if I recall properly... not sure about powertools.

I can vouch for BeBuzz over HUB++ though.
    Hi there, yeah long time no see! Hope you're doing well man!

Thanks for all the input folks. I used Hub++ for a long time. Now it charges full, but it keeps blinking and the notification sound never plays.
    I know this isn't life threatening, but I liked that feature. And now it doesn't work anymore.
    I think I'm gonna try the Power Tools first and see.

Posted via CB10
    diegonei likes this.
    02-13-15 09:03 AM
    Another question: on these apps if you set an LED for like a contact SMS, you have to turn off the OS LED in trade like on HUB++ correct?
    The app doesn't disable the built in OS LED right?
    And this probably applies to the sounds as well.
    Just wondering if there are similarities.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-15 09:08 AM
    OK Power Tools is out. No way to set up a Facebook notification. No option.
    There is only BBM, Phone, Text and Email.
    Very disappointed. I set text up and save and it just poofs away.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-15 10:10 AM
    OK Power Tools is out. No way to set up a Facebook notification. No option.
    There is only BBM, Phone, Text and Email.
    Very disappointed. I set text up and save and it just poofs away.

Posted via CB10
    Obviously you didn't look hard or read the help files.

The current version there is a bug in the LED setup. You MUST set the ringtone or set it to NONE.

To setup 3rd party notification do this

1 in Power Tools Application Settings->Notification screen

2 turn on Application Notification and save

3 send a message from Facebook or wait for a new FB message

4 a new Hub message will appear. Open the message and setup the LED. You must select a ringtone or set the ringtone to NONE

5 if you do not want anymore 3rd party notifications appear in the Hub then turn it off in the Notification setting screen
    02-13-15 10:16 AM
    I did read the help section. The application notification was turned on. I did get a new Facebook message. I followed the prompt. Did the LED and sound setting. Hit save after that and POOF! Force close. Did that three times.
    I did not like how fast the LED blinks. Preview did not play the selected sound, only super fast blinking LED.
    I do not like this app. $4.99 gone, but that's OK.
    I will survive it. LOL
    Hub++ back on...

Posted via CB10
    02-13-15 10:27 AM
    I did read the help section. The application notification was turned on. I did get a new Facebook message. I followed the prompt. Did the LED and sound setting. Hit save after that and POOF! Force close. Did that three times.
    I did not like how fast the LED blinks. Preview did not play the selected sound, only super fast blinking LED.
    I do not like this app. $4.99 gone, but that's OK.
    I will survive it. LOL
    Hub++ back on...

Posted via CB10
    Like I said make sure you set the ringtone otherwise it will close the window.

You can adjust the blinking led rate from 250ms to 5 seconds in the application settings->Led setup screen.
    02-13-15 10:31 AM
    Like I said make sure you set the ringtone otherwise it will close the window.

You can adjust the blinking led rate from 250ms to 5 seconds in the application settings->Led setup screen.
    I did exactly that. Blinking rate never changed. Set the ring tone, used the try it function, but didn't hear sound. It does not save it.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-15 10:35 AM
    I noticed the last two feedback entries in BlackBerry World mention the same problems and the option to leave feedback is gone. There must be a reason.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-15 10:53 AM
    I noticed the last two feedback entries in BlackBerry World mention the same problems and the option to leave feedback is gone. There must be a reason.

Posted via CB10
    that is the same problem i told you about when you do not have the ringtone assigned it will crash.
    02-13-15 11:07 AM
    My question is about battery drain. Before power tools, I was charging once a day, if that. Now, up to three time s. I can't even make it to lunch. I deleted powerbot and disabled geofencing to see if that would help and nothing. From 100% to 17% overnight.

Known issue or my settings?

Posted via CB10
    02-14-15 06:27 AM
    My question is about battery drain. Before power tools, I was charging once a day, if that. Now, up to three time s. I can't even make it to lunch. I deleted powerbot and disabled geofencing to see if that would help and nothing. From 100% to 17% overnight.

Known issue or my settings?

Posted via CB10
    If you open the Settings app and goto the App Manager and Device Monitor. What is the reading for Power Tools in the Battery screen?
    02-14-15 09:11 AM
    Don't load leaks then complain that apps don't work. All 3 of these apps work perfectly on all three of my phones.
    02-14-15 09:29 AM
    BeBuzz developer is garbage. The Quiet Time never works. It did not work on Z10, Q10, Z30 and still not working on my classic. WTF...
    02-14-15 09:30 AM
    Power tool is far better than bebuzz.
    Power tool has lots of features, it more than 10 apps in built. Dev create so awesome many app in one app. I am amazed to use this app. It save memory and time to install many apps. It worth buy

Join Toofani App Promo C004DE3E2 for BlackBerry App codes
    02-14-15 10:58 AM
    I shut down geofencing yesterday and did a full restart and it seems to be ok now. 18% in five hours.

I checked device manager and right now power tools is at 2.8%.

Posted via CB10
    02-14-15 12:03 PM
    So I tried BeBuzz. Waste of money as well. No battery charging LED or sound. The vibrate on call connect/disconnect doesn't work.
    What on earth is going on? Is 10.3.1.2072 so bad that none of those apps work right?
    I for one am done wasting money in BlackBerry World from now on.
    I'm starting to miss the BROS times where I had these apps and they actually worked right for me.
    I'm a die hard BlackBerry fan, but this BB10 experience is starting to make the walls crumble...

Posted via CB10
    02-16-15 10:23 AM
    So I tried BeBuzz. Waste of money as well. No battery charging LED or sound. The vibrate on call connect/disconnect doesn't work.
    What on earth is going on? Is 10.3.1.2072 so bad that none of those apps work right?
    I'm starting to miss the BROS times where I had these apps and they actually worked right for me.
    I'm a die hard BlackBerry fan, but this BB10 experience is starting to make the walls crumble...

Posted via CB10
    I have no problems with Power Tools running on OS10.3.1. Charging LED works and call connect/disconnect both works.
    02-16-15 10:28 AM

Posted via CB10
    None of them are for that OS since it's UNOFFICIAL. Quit whining for loading a leak.
    02-16-15 11:30 AM
    None of them are for that OS since it's UNOFFICIAL. Quit whining for loading a leak.
    It's official Rogers Canada.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-15 02:43 PM
    It's official Rogers Canada.

Posted via CB10
    I'm on Rogers and I can assure you that 10.3.1 hasn't been released yet.
    02-16-15 03:12 PM
26 12