Myself, I immediately deleted it when I saw it 'required' permanent Shared File permissions.
    Seeing as the same guy who ported this is currently working on the CB10 App, I hope that this isn't some sort of precedent.

CB10 via Z10
    11-29-13 03:03 AM
    My ac app randomly crashes and has a weird angle thing whenever I flip the screen fast enough.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-13 03:08 AM
    It's garbage just like the "articles" they write. I use that term loosely because most of them are like a paragraph blog.

CB10 - Z10 -10.2.1.1055
    11-29-13 04:08 AM
    Works flawlessly for me. Oh wait, is this just another complain about AC thread? Yawn...
    11-29-13 07:23 AM
    Myself, I immediately deleted it when I saw it 'required' permanent Shared File permissions.
    Seeing as the same guy who ported this is currently working on the CB10 App, I hope that this isn't some sort of precedent.

CB10 via Z10
    It needs the access, so you can do attachments.
    11-29-13 09:26 AM
    It needs the access, so you can do attachments.
    I can appreciate how the always on approach toward permissions can greatly facilitate ease of use, but I would like the ability to turn off 'unecessary permissions' when not needed, as I believe it's good policy in general.
    I've noticed this with other non-native Apps and had wondered whether it was purely the developer's preference, or maybe just a product of the porting process where it might be difficult to actually add permissions.
    Are locked on permissions an Android thing perhaps.. and something we must learn to live with in order to run these Apps?

CB10 via Z10
    11-29-13 02:00 PM