Facebook should be on your least priority list right now! Guys whats the use of making apps which are already there in BBW? Just make the apps or the clients for the apps which are not there, to try to reduce the app gap instead of making lots of different versions of the same app with diferent UI!

Posted via BlackBerry Z30
    anon(5818411) likes this.
    05-31-14 03:07 PM
    Facebook should be on your least priority list right now! Guys whats the use of making apps which are already there in BBW? Just make the apps or the clients for the apps which are not there, to try to reduce the app gap instead of making lots of different versions of the same app with diferent UI!

thank you... we need to be filling in the app gap not duplicating apps. I find nothing even wrong with the standard Facebook app.

- Facebook messages are exactly like bbming and texting. Minus the dark theme which I do really want through out the OS more.
    - I can update my status from the homepage of my phone without even going into the app or in the hub (i never update my status it's pointless.)
    - I can upload look at ,like and comment pictures
    I don't get why people complain about it so much it's annoying
    05-31-14 04:50 PM

True. Priority should be filling the gap.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.3175
    05-31-14 06:29 PM
    thank you... we need to be filling in the app gap not duplicating apps. I find nothing even wrong with the standard Facebook app.

- Facebook messages are exactly like bbming and texting. Minus the dark theme which I do really want through out the OS more.
    - I can update my status from the homepage of my phone without even going into the app or in the hub (i never update my status it's pointless.)
    - I can upload look at ,like and comment pictures
    I don't get why people complain about it so much it's annoying
    The biggest issue I have with the facebook app is the newsfeed and pictures not appearing in comments. But they keep improving the app so I'm not too concerned.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.3175
    05-31-14 06:30 PM
    I think tumblr is much needed! Trapeez is good but not great

Blackberry Z10 | 10.2.1.2141
    06-05-14 12:19 PM
    What about Microsoft onenote?
    I'm sure many people are waiting for that

Posted using my Q10 with double type keyboard issue
    06-05-14 12:47 PM

I'm using Trapeez from blackberry beta zone it's pretty good. They are updating it regularly

06-05-14 12:48 PM

the APIs aren't there to make it any better Tumblr unless Nemory is willing to use a reverse engineered type root like he did with snap2chat
    Nemory Studios and miguel89to like this.
    06-05-14 02:31 PM
    Are people prepared to pay for these apps? I can't imagine the time and effort required would result in all of them being freemiums.
    06-05-14 03:30 PM
    Makes sense! I guess ill stick with trapeez for now bros

06-05-14 05:27 PM
    Add WikiTude bro

Posted Via my Q10
    06-05-14 05:31 PM
    Have any of you guys tried the Tumblr Client Bee it's the best available as of now (at least to me it is).

Posted via CB10
    06-05-14 06:23 PM
    How about "call using GVoice", and "text using GVoice" from contacts. That will be awesome.

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Z30-5
    06-05-14 06:35 PM
    LINE chat, Path! These two are the most popular apps in Indonesia right now!
    also ask fm!
    06-07-14 09:11 AM
    Facebook! Make it cool! And also try quiz up!

Posted via CB10
    06-07-14 09:13 AM
    You are awesome nemory!

Posted via CB10
    Nemory Studios likes this.
    06-07-14 09:13 AM
    Why don't you guys like Trapeez? I can't say much because I'm not even a tumblr user but from the Demand it makes me want to make a tumblr client too. What are the things you don't like with Trapeez?
    06-10-14 12:37 AM
    Why don't you guys like Trapeez? I can't say much because I'm not even a tumblr user but from the Demand it makes me want to make a tumblr client too. What are the things you don't like with Trapeez?
    I love Trapeez and since they started the beta build with BlackBerry beta it's improving every week and I'm sure within few weeks it will be great app and people who don't like Trapeez are the ones didn't use the beta so I suggest use and u might like it But all I do is check my pron) dash thtas all so I can't tell maybe people want more features But please think about building onenote native app ))))

06-10-14 03:33 AM
    Most likely is the fact that all previous trapeez users didn't like it much compared to other options like bee or Umbrlla. I asked around the forums before and from what I gathered and from reading the descriptions in BBW, Umbrlla was more feature rich and cheaper too.

Just recently, the app developer got around to start his own thread for trapeez where he was asking for feedback, but by that time, the app hadn't been updated in a while and most people found better use of the android version.

Maybe for Tumblr, you could wait a few weeks to see how J Carty takes his app further and if you find value in making it, make it different from his. (since it seems that he might keep the simple design he has vs the multi tab layout a lot of us cascades/native app lovers are used to like from apps iGrann, Whine, and of course Snap2chat)

Fat Mexican with a Z10 in CB10
    06-10-14 08:11 AM
    Oh, an di see you are making Ober... is a thread been made for it?

06-10-14 08:12 AM
    Path social app.. indonesian people need this app..

Posted via CB10
    Nemory Studios likes this.
    06-10-14 10:54 AM
    Oh, an di see you are making Ober... is a thread been made for it?

not yet :P
    06-10-14 11:49 AM
    I really respect you nemory but do u really think this app is going to be usefull to everyone or just to those that service is available?
    It's better if you could make onenote app and I'm sure there are tons of people who are ready to pay for that great app so please consider it

06-10-14 11:59 AM
    Nemory please make Pushbullet it's gotta be a **/*** to make and has so many uses. You can throw in your NemSMS app with it too. Android port does not work due to Google Services even on 10.3 runtime.

API: https://docs.pushbullet.com/
    There is a Video of it in action on this https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...bullet.android
    Notification Mirroring!!!!!!!
    https://www.pushbullet.com/

My only problem is I use BBM religiously and like you said before there is no way you can find a way to connect BBM with your app.

The reason why I pick this app over competition is that it can be a Google Chrome/Firefox Extension and there is a Mac/PC program for it.
    You can send a:
    - File
    - Link
    - Note
    - Address
    - List

You can even go further and make a pro version:
    - Make it sync to Calendar/Remember/Contacts/BB Maps
    - add it in the Share list on BB10
    - send contact list so you can edit it on the computer for faster editing.
    - headless with direct link to open in remember or calendar or GPS (BB maps or maps of your choice)
    - dropbox/box/onedrive/drive/evernote integration

I actually have so many ideas about this but the basic app will be pretty easy to make.
    This app would be a productivity monster which is what BB10 **should** be about!!
    06-10-14 06:29 PM
    Could we see a headless sports app that allows for notifications of game start, scoring plays etc...

Now that theScore has dropped native support I think you could have a really successful app on your hand.
    anon(5818411) and habs_fan like this.
    06-10-14 07:02 PM
77 1234