Does anyone know of a good podcast app that will play podcasts that I transfer from my PC via USB? The native Music app on my Q10 is okay, but it is nothing like the one that came with my old BlackBerry (it had a separate podcast app that only showed podcasts and separated them by artists). The Q10 one doesn't separate podcasts from music and if you manually create a subfolder for podcasts it lumps them all in together not based on artist. I use iTunes to download and organize my podcasts. I am not really that interested in subscribing to podcasts directly to my Q10 (which I really, really like) via wifi.

I really miss this feature and any advice/help would be greatly appreciated!
    06-17-13 08:15 AM
    Does anyone know of a good podcast app that will play podcasts that I transfer from my PC via USB? The native Music app on my Q10 is okay, but it is nothing like the one that came with my old BlackBerry (it had a separate podcast app that only showed podcasts and separated them by artists). The Q10 one doesn't separate podcasts from music and if you manually create a subfolder for podcasts it lumps them all in together not based on artist. I use iTunes to download and organize my podcasts. I am not really that interested in subscribing to podcasts directly to my Q10 (which I really, really like) via wifi.

I really miss this feature and any advice/help would be greatly appreciated!
    Let's kick this back up the page and see if there are some suggestions.
    06-23-13 11:56 PM
    Thanks. (although I am not sure what that means). Any help is greatly appreciated!

Posted via CB10
    06-27-13 01:43 PM