Has anyone ever gotten SFTP to work? It always fails to connect for me.
    07-29-14 12:41 AM
    Works fine for me. Make sure you copy down the correct iP address. That will change if, as one usually would, you're using an access point with DHCP. Find the correct IP address in settings > about category>network. Use the ipv4 address as the iP address to be entered into the SFTP module. All this is assuming you have set up your laptop or whatever, properly as an FTP server. I don't know about a PC, but I know how to activate the ftp server on a Mac. Let me know if you need that info.
    07-29-14 02:14 AM
    Has anyone ever gotten SFTP to work? It always fails to connect for me.
    Hi

FTP-SSL and SFTP doesn't work. Libcurl provided by BlackBerry isn't built with ssh and ftp over SSL support.

But this evening, I have taken the time to rebuild from scratch these libraries.

Now all is built but I don't have yet tested.

In a first time, SFTP won't support SSH pass phrase using. I need to update the UI to be able to register public and private keys.

Nicolas

Posted via CB10
    07-29-14 02:58 PM
    Hi

So few news before holidays, I have tried to build curl with FTP-SSL and SSH support. And all work !

I'm going to post a new release with these new features waited by several users.

But just before I'd like fix the issue about "select all" as you use files type ordered by type.

Nicolas

Posted via CB10
    m1kr0 and Dave XII like this.
    07-30-14 03:54 PM
    Hi

New release in the waiting room.

I'm waiting your feedbacks about SFTP and FTP-SSL support. And I hope that I didn't break the other cloud

Nicolas

Posted via CB10
    07-31-14 03:25 PM
    Will you be adding a file encryption feature anytime soon?
    08-01-14 05:46 AM
    In waiting that release 3.9.0 is approved, here the uptodate roadmap:

The current TODO list :
    + : planed for v4.0.0 ?
    - : todo

New feature (important dev)
    + Slideshow mode (for cloud) using PhotoWall 3D
    + Synchronization feature
    - KArchive (zip, tar.Z, tar.bz2, tar.gz...)
    - Crypt (using PGP ? AES ?)

Tweaks / Improvement (quickly)
    - Resume download (without restart to the begin)
    - Audio IDv3 Tag: art cover editor
    - Exif editor (update/remove info and thumbnails)
    - Folder info page: folder size / nbr items
    - Comments writeable (add, modify, remove)

Clouds / Network (new service)
    - Native OwnCloud support
    - SMB / CIFS
    - Mega ??? (I dislike the condition for developpers!)
    - Flickr
    - Picasa / Youtube...
    - PogoPlug
    - Yandex
    - CrashPlan
    - DLNA player
    - Amazon S3
    - Copy.com
    - CMIS support

UI / Themes / Internationalization
    - Rouman support
    - Spanish support

Nicolas
    08-01-14 06:41 AM
    hey Nicolas,
    is there a way to share files from Google Drive storage just like sharing files off of an SD card? sometimes i just want to be able to send a file through email, txt message or BBM. when I click a file and select share, it gives me the link sharing feature from Google Drive.

Thanks
    08-01-14 07:13 AM
    hey Nicolas,
    is there a way to share files from Google Drive storage just like sharing files off of an SD card? sometimes i just want to be able to send a file through email, txt message or BBM. when I click a file and select share, it gives me the link sharing feature from Google Drive.
    Open the file at first ; or copy in local.

Nicolas

Posted via CB10
    08-01-14 07:49 AM
    Open the file at first ; or copy in local.

Nicolas

Posted via CB10
    is it easy or possible to implement the ability to share directly from PlayCloud without having to open or view the file. Just by looking at the thumbnail of the picture or know which file, you press and hold, click on share and send it via BBM, Txt or email, etc..

Thanks
    08-01-14 12:10 PM
    Hey,

I have not been able to connect to Google Drive due to the cookies issues for about a year now. When I try to register I get the following message from Google: "We've detected a problem with your cookie settings." and then goes on to explain what you have to do. I've followed the instructions but PlayCloud still does not register with Google Drive. Since I bought PlayCloud in order to connect to Google Drive I find it very annoying that it would not work for so long! Do you guys know if there is any fix to that?
    Thanks,
    Pavel
    08-04-14 07:50 PM
    Hey,

I have not been able to connect to Google Drive due to the cookies issues for about a year now. When I try to register I get the following message from Google: "We've detected a problem with your cookie settings." and then goes on to explain what you have to do. I've followed the instructions but PlayCloud still does not register with Google Drive. Since I bought PlayCloud in order to connect to Google Drive I find it very annoying that it would not work for so long! Do you guys know if there is any fix to that?
    Thanks,
    Pavel
    Just remove the application
    Restart the device
    Then install again.

Don't worry you won't charge.

Please keep me informed.

Nicolas

Posted via CB10
    08-05-14 12:54 AM
    I might have missed this one, to see shared folders on gdrive is not possible, right?

Posted via CB10
    08-05-14 02:52 AM
    I might have missed this one, to see shared folders on gdrive is not possible, right?

Posted via CB10
    In the right side menu (click on 3 dots) you should see the item "shared with me"

Posted via CB10
    Dave XII likes this.
    08-05-14 03:01 AM
    Nicholas, I have finally connected to the Netgear Readyshare. I stumbled upon an address or the Network/Device Name for the external drive when using Netgear's Genie app on the PC. I used it when setting up a new FTP account and it connected. It is a great asset for me. I now have complete access to all my files using my Q10. Thank you so much. John

Posted via CB10
    08-29-14 10:25 PM
    For those of you using custom firmware in home routers, Shibby builds based out of Tomato started to incorporate OwnCloud in the router services.
    Quite useful! http://tomato.groov.pl/
    Regards, Wolf

Posted via CB10
    08-30-14 07:14 AM
    Hey, how do you go about connecting ODS? I've entered the username and password but nothing happens

Posted via CB10
    09-23-14 03:11 PM
    Hey, how do you go about connecting ODS? I've entered the username and password but nothing happens

Posted via CB10
    About ODS, I'm using the host value :
    https://bb.ods.io

Nicolas

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 01:05 AM
    Plans to add Mega and others to the list of accounts?

For the person on the move - BB10-10.3.0.1154+ Pebble
    09-27-14 05:07 PM
    About ODS, I'm using the host value :
    https://bb.ods.io

Nicolas

Posted via CB10
    That worked. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    09-28-14 01:09 PM
    Plans to add Mega and others to the list of accounts?
    Yep, Mega will be a good addition to have supported by PlayCloud.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-14 01:39 PM
    @dev is there a way for you to make 'direct' link sharing available via gdrive? I am talking about to share the link w/o '=download'

Posted via CB10
    12-06-14 05:06 AM
    @dev is there a way for you to make 'direct' link sharing available via gdrive? I am talking about to share the link w/o '=download'
    Sharing the parent folder ?

Posted via CB10
    12-06-14 12:04 PM
    Sharing the parent folder ?

Posted via CB10
    Not sure...What I am talking about is to share an image file via gdrive to 'display' no to 'download'. This can be archived by deleting the '...donwload' string from URL. Can you do something about this please? This would be a lifesaver

Posted via CB10
    12-06-14 04:52 PM
    I am running SFTP servers on public key authentication only. As I understand, your libs could handle this, but I don't see any option in the UI to set a identity key. Am I missing something? Or are there plans to implement public key authentication for SFTP?

Thanks for PlayCloud, by the way, I use it regularly and I am very happy with it.
    02-02-15 01:34 AM
642 ... 2223242526