Indeed

I have 2 channels : one for PlayCloud and one for PhotoWall 3D

Posted via CB10
    06-18-14 04:28 AM
    Hi,

You can follow my BBM Channel

Posted via CB10
    June 5th:
    "Now PlayCloud supports Google Print"...

Until its released, no it doesn't. I was looking for the ETA!
    06-18-14 04:09 PM
    1. Is password protection on the roadmap?
    2. Is support for ownCloud News being considered?
    06-22-14 11:51 AM
    Is Sync (sync.com) on the roadmap?

Posted via CB10
    06-26-14 06:34 PM
    Hi,

Just to alert you that I have just submitted a new PlayCloud release - v3.8.0

Here the changelog:

- New: Add "Ignore network information" (for BES users)
    - New: Add "always use open with..." option
    - New: Use Google Print Cloud service to print a Google Drive file or a Google Doc
    - New: Use Google Print Cloud service to print a URL
    - New: New authentification webdav method
    - New: Select All option
    - New: Password protection
    - Fix: Network "onLine" status for BES users
    - Fix: Remove double buttons action
    - Fix: USB info (USB-OTG)
    - Fix: Change directory background in landscape mode
    - Fix: Italian translation

I'll update soon my TODO list.

Nicolas

Posted via CB10
    Wolfgan and gosw like this.
    07-03-14 11:21 AM
    Wow. Now that is a sweet changelog!
    07-03-14 11:41 AM
    Wifi printing seems to be crashing the app. Printing .pdf files.
    07-03-14 10:29 PM
    So do you have updated your application ? And are you using the password protection ?

If you don't remember your password, you have to uninstall the application, then install again.

Waiting your requests and feedbacks

Note: if you use the "category" list mode with new "select all" function, you have to unselected category title item to work. This small issue will be fixed soon. Or use an other display mode : icon or list

Nicolas

Posted via CB10
    07-08-14 03:28 AM
    Any word on the Sync feature? desperately need to be able to sync folders on my SD Card and my Box Account.
    07-08-14 09:28 AM
    Any word on the Sync feature? desperately need to be able to sync folders on my SD Card and my Box Account.
    Need to define the next roadmap. I'm going to pick some features from my todo list. So maybe folder synchronisation

I'll post soon the key features for the next release.

Nicolas

Posted via CB10
    07-08-14 11:33 AM
    Need to define the next roadmap. I'm going to pick some features from my todo list. So maybe folder synchronisation

I'll post soon the key features for the next release.

Nicolas

Posted via CB10
    I think the Sync feature will be a BIG selling point for your app. I can imagine the large number of people who would want scheduled 1 way or 2 way or even real time file sync between their phone and a Cloud storage.

right now I use an Android app called "FolderSync". Works good and has tons of features, but i always prefer native apps.. and I use your App to access my Google Drive and Box.

cheers
    07-08-14 12:02 PM
    How about the inclusion of an encryption/hashing utility using the native libraries? Encrypt and hash (SHA256) a file before upload. That way, the file can be shared from a cloud service and the hash passed along to the recipient for verification. Or perhaps zip + password. Both would be extremely useful.
    07-11-14 07:05 PM
    Btsync

Posted via CB10
    07-11-14 09:21 PM
    This app just keeps getting better and better. The Google drive integration is great now. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-14 09:32 PM
    This app just keeps getting better and better. The Google drive integration is great now. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    I have an issue with GDrive thru playcloud that I can only see/access files created by me only (not even listing files that were created by others and shared with me, that I can access when accessing GDrive via a Web browser or the official app on an Android phone).

I don't know if it's a config issue on my side, or Google APIs limitation. Do anyone knows?
    Wolf

Posted via CB10
    07-12-14 07:24 AM
    I have an issue with GDrive thru playcloud that I can only see/access files created by me only (not even listing files that were created by others and shared with me, that I can access when accessing GDrive via a Web browser or the official app on an Android phone).
    Answering myself after using GDrive new interface. Shared with Me/Incoming files have to be "Moved to My Drive" in order to be accessed via PlayCloud.
    I hope it helps, Wolf
    07-12-14 10:49 AM
    Answering myself after using GDrive new interface. Shared with Me/Incoming files have to be "Moved to My Drive" in order to be accessed via PlayCloud.
    I hope it helps, Wolf
    Hi Wolf. On mine the default view is my drive. But if I hit the menu (3 dots on bottom right) then I can choose share with me for my shared docs. If you pull down from the top you can also sort them ascending or descending by date.

Posted via CB10
    Wolfgan likes this.
    07-12-14 10:54 AM

I don't know if it's a config issue on my side, or Google APIs limitation. Do anyone knows?
    Wolf
    In the Google drive view, you can find the item "shared with me" in the menu.

Nicolas

Posted via CB10
    Wolfgan likes this.
    07-13-14 05:01 AM
    @Nicolas which of the various cloud platforms you support allow for direct image hosting/ sharing thru playcloud? In the way that I upload a picture and share a link with someone -but not in the odd way Dropbox does (via preview pane)...

Posted via CB10
    07-18-14 12:35 AM
    @Nicolas which of the various cloud platforms you support allow for direct image hosting/ sharing thru playcloud? In the way that I upload a picture and share a link with someone -but not in the odd way Dropbox does (via preview pane)...
    Box and Google Drive do it. OneDrive too but supports only public link.

Nicolas

Posted via CB10
    07-18-14 12:55 AM
    Box and Google Drive do it. OneDrive too but supports only public link.

Nicolas

Posted via CB10
    thanks Nicolas. Indeed I was thinking of a public link. In practice, I want to upload an image and host that on a site/ blog with using the respective public link. I know that Box does not allow for this; unless you have a Premium account...

Posted via CB10
    07-18-14 02:37 AM
    It would be awesome, If you could implement owncloud, too. As far as i know there's already an existing API for this. If you're interested, i could look it up for you. Just let me know

Posted via CB10
    07-18-14 01:55 PM
    @Nicolas, when I am opening a video it goes to "media player" or any other one define via open with..But the "media player" does not have the 'play on' feature that allows to beam the content via miracast. Is there any way to open the file in the default player under 'Videos'? Besides this I do not understand why there seem to be two different default media players under OS10..But that's a different story.

Posted via CB10
    07-19-14 02:29 AM
    I think the Sync feature will be a BIG selling point for your app. I can imagine the large number of people who would want scheduled 1 way or 2 way or even real time file sync between their phone and a Cloud storage.

right now I use an Android app called "FolderSync". Works good and has tons of features, but i always prefer native apps.. and I use your App to access my Google Drive and Box.

cheers
    Looking at how the BB10 OS supported cloud services work now, I agree that synching features is a wonderful feature. Pinning individual files or whole folders for offline access is a super functionality to have, even if synching ops should be triggered manually or via app launch.
    Wolf

Posted via CB10
    07-26-14 08:09 AM
642 ... 2122232425 ...