12-18-13 08:56 AM
59 123
tools
    To select a different folder, please use PlayCloud (free or paid). You will be able to launch PhotoWall from a specific folder (long press a photo and "open with").

Folder (or album) in standalone will be supported in the next release. In waiting you have to use PlayCloud.

Nicolas

Posted via CB10
    Is there still a free version of Playcloud?
    10-20-13 05:53 PM
    If I'm honest the price has put me off.

Posted via CB10
    Same. I tried side-loading the prerelease version, but so many features were missing and it was a bit glitchy.

Nicholas, I really like the concept of this application, and believe it could become very popular. However, I believe the price is one barrier to this. Most people will not purchase it if they don't know exactly what it does or if it's good, and hence ratings will be slow to come and the application will remain buried in BlackBerry World.

However, if you set the price to free and disable certain features (like changing settings or limiting the number of photos that can be shown at a time) and offer the full version as an in-application purchase, people are more likely to buy it, like you've done with PlayCloud. I don't suggest limiting the HDMI because that is one of the main features.

Personally, I can't justify paying $2 for this right now, but if I actually got to try it out properly then maybe I would.

Really, you're main goal at first is to get the news of PhotoWall out there and get good ratings.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-13 06:28 PM
    Is there still a free version of Playcloud?
    Yes.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-13 06:29 PM
    Yes.

Posted via CB10
    Ah, I found it using the Z10 but when I searched appworld from computer it did not show up.
    10-20-13 08:14 PM
    I think that I'm going to listen your advices. Need to work again on the application and features.

So waiting the next update.

Nicolas

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 01:07 AM
    PhotoWall is for me the alone solution to share photos on a hdmi device without show whole your mobile content.

Moreover it works in fullscreen from any device.

Next important step is cloud support.

Nicolas

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 01:21 AM
    PhotoWall is for me the alone solution to share photos on a hdmi device without show whole your mobile content.

Moreover it works in fullscreen from any device.

Next important step is cloud support.

Nicolas

Posted via CB10
    I like how you listen to feedback, and for that will probably buy your application if you have a free version with an in-app upgrade. I want to try it out properly first. But it looks really neat so far.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 05:14 AM
    Hi,

Some news after break time.

In waiting a new update with amazing features, the price is dropped to 0.99$ for Christmas (instead of 1.99$). BlackBerry World should be soon updated.

Try and enjoyed, send me feedbacks and feature requests so as PhotoWall 3D is your application !

Don't forget to post (good) review too

Nicolas

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 02:48 AM
    For the price - purchased. Good luck with this new introduction.
    12-18-13 08:56 AM
59 123