Much much MUCH better after latest update! Thank you so much. Looking forward to some further filters and effects in future updates but for now with the tweaked location finder and font choice I will finally use this app the way I originally hope to. The hard work on the update has paid off!

Posted via CB10
    louis.keeper likes this.
    06-10-13 04:03 PM
    I also updated this morning and it is so much easier to use.. will get your 5 star rating in app world now!
    Thank you and keep up the great work... looking forward to more apps from you!

Posted via CB10
    louis.keeper likes this.
    06-10-13 07:34 PM
    Thank you all and so sorry for late reply either the delay of the new update (Not sure why BB World team is slow this time.) I have been so damn busy working on both Photo X and Message X (my latest brand new super Message app) and haven't noticed the activities of this topic. I'm updating the first post soon after this post and also reply to individual post.

Just a quick note to all who has issue with the weird rendering when applying skins, please undo and apply again, it happens when the CPU/GPU is busy at that moment. I will sort this out in the next update.

The current version is not what i expected and i'm working on the next update. Sometimes there is stuff you suggested but you don't see it yet because i'haven't had time or i'm not good enough to do so, thus please hold. I am always listening and try my best to serve. I promise.

At the moment, enjoy the update and feedback all what you want me to do with the app to: [email protected] or [email protected]

Thank you very much once again.

Best regards.
    nasi goreng and holly joslin like this.
    06-10-13 09:14 PM
    I also updated this morning and it is so much easier to use.. will get your 5 star rating in app world now!
    Thank you and keep up the great work... looking forward to more apps from you!

Posted via CB10
    Thank you very much, there is More Apps button and you can check my all available apps for BB10 in BB World.

And please keep in mind whatever app you use, feedback, ask for help, request for support whenever you want. I'm trying my best to response promptly.
    06-10-13 10:01 PM
    Much much MUCH better after latest update! Thank you so much. Looking forward to some further filters and effects in future updates but for now with the tweaked location finder and font choice I will finally use this app the way I originally hope to. The hard work on the update has paid off!

Posted via CB10
    Next update will focus on more effects, more skins for InstaX.

Thank you
    06-10-13 10:23 PM
    i've downloaded it. though it's a paid app, it's really worth it after playing with it for a while. well done louis!
    louis.keeper likes this.
    06-11-13 12:30 AM
    Just got my Q10 today and will share some photos I take very soon. Thanks for the hard work on the app.

Posted from Q10 via CB10
    louis.keeper likes this.
    06-11-13 01:04 AM
    i've downloaded it. though it's a paid app, it's really worth it after playing with it for a while. well done louis!
    Just got my Q10 today and will share some photos I take very soon. Thanks for the hard work on the app.

Posted from Q10 via CB10
    Thank you and please share your photos here for me (at least) enjoying the scene around the world
    06-11-13 01:16 AM
    Hope to see more photos from you guys and gals here
    06-11-13 08:56 PM
    I mightve missed this but is there a way for us to adjust the location and time manually? For pictures taken in the past that I would like to add the location and time after the fact

Posted via CB10
    CMcRob likes this.
    06-12-13 04:05 PM
    I mightve missed this but is there a way for us to adjust the location and time manually? For pictures taken in the past that I would like to add the location and time after the factPosted via CB10
    Sorry so far there is not yet an option to use the location stored inside the photo as exif data if there is any. I will work on it on the next version.Thank you.
    CMcRob and COPiSEN like this.
    06-12-13 08:42 PM
    Sorry so far there is not yet an option to use the location stored inside the photo as exif data if there is any. I will work on it on the next version.Thank you.
    If not with the exif data, then how about manually editing text on existing templates?

Posted via CB10
    louis.keeper likes this.
    06-12-13 10:37 PM
    If not with the exif data, then how about manually editing text on existing templates?

Posted via CB10
    For the location and Weather, it's not possible to edit. But in the next version, I will add a custom text which allows users input few words about the photo or how they feel...

Regards.
    CMcRob likes this.
    06-12-13 10:42 PM
    Here's one for you Louis,

Photo X Pro | An Instagram/InstaPlace/InstaWeather alike Photo Editor-img_20130691.jpg

Posted via CB10 from my Darth Vader
    louis.keeper likes this.
    06-12-13 11:08 PM
    Here's one for you Louis,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130691.jpg 
Views:	592 
Size:	57.5 KB 
ID:	171516

Posted via CB10 from my Darth Vader
    Some weird rendering for the InstaX, please undo and re-apply to get them away.

Thanks a lot my friend
    06-12-13 11:32 PM
    Some weird rendering for the InstaX, please undo and re-apply to get them away.

Thanks a lot my friend
    Yep I noticed that but it's minor, doesn't bother me
    and fyi initially I did try undo and re apply, didn't work
    louis.keeper likes this.
    06-13-13 11:42 AM
    Photo X Pro | An Instagram/InstaPlace/InstaWeather alike Photo Editor-img_00000043_edit.jpg

Took this a few days ago. I love the way it looks. Is there a way to turn off the Photo X water mark?

Posted from Q10 via CB10
    nasi goreng and louis.keeper like this.
    06-13-13 08:43 PM

Name:	IMG_00000043_edit.jpg 
Views:	538 
Size:	33.9 KB 
ID:	171834

Took this a few days ago. I love the way it looks. Is there a way to turn off the Photo X water mark?

Posted from Q10 via CB10
    Very nice!
    btw I don't have that watermark on any of my pic done through Photo X
    seanpriest likes this.
    06-13-13 10:29 PM
    Yep I noticed that but it's minor, doesn't bother me
    and fyi initially I did try undo and re apply, didn't work
    Re-run the app and re-apply might fix it, I'm working on fixing it. Hopefully.
    06-14-13 03:59 AM
    Very nice!
    btw I don't have that watermark on any of my pic done through Photo X
    Thanks, the watermark means this photo is product of Photo X so people don't misunderstand it's from iPhone or Android.
    06-14-13 04:00 AM
    One from singapore. Yeah, that's my ugly face...
    Photo X Pro | An Instagram/InstaPlace/InstaWeather alike Photo Editor-img_00000013.jpg_photox.jpg

3 BBs in 3 years. 9000 > 9900 > Q10. send from Q10
    louis.keeper likes this.
    06-14-13 04:47 AM
    One from singapore. Yeah, that's my ugly face...

Name:	IMG_00000013.jpg_PhotoX.jpg 
Views:	402 
Size:	60.0 KB 
ID:	171948

3 BBs in 3 years. 9000 > 9900 > Q10. send from Q10
    It looks like you applied twice the InstaX, hmmm... I should find another way to handle.
    06-14-13 04:57 AM
    I wonder if it's just me but I linked the app to facebook and shared a pic, it was posted to "public" instead of to my friends only, is there a way to change that?

I had to manually change the visibility of this thread from public to friends only on my PC...

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 07:21 PM
    I wonder if it's just me but I linked the app to facebook and shared a pic, it was posted to "public" instead of to my friends only, is there a way to change that?I had to manually change the visibility of this thread from public to friends only on my PC...Posted via CB10
    Hi, there are 2 ways to share photo from Photo X to Facebook:

1. Using Share feature which includes Facebook, Twitter... and this way you can choose an option for the visibility of the photo, and it's gonna go to Wall Photo.

2. Using Share to Facebook which is Photo X facebook app which will grab all photos shared by this method into an Album (automatically creates if there is not) names Photo X for BlackBerry 10. You should go to your facebook account and adjust the visibility of this Album.

Thank you.
    Last edited by louis.keeper; 06-14-13 at 08:24 PM.
    06-14-13 07:54 PM
    i've purchased the app!
    louis.keeper likes this.
    06-22-13 02:41 AM
160 ... 23456 ...