Just wanted to share my first used for this app I think there's a bug on the app and won't let you use the camera on landscape hope this would be addressed soon

Attachment 158630

Posted via CB10
    Sorry for that, we will put an update soon this week.

Thank you
    05-07-13 06:09 AM
    Question:
    Why is the location stamp only showing the Province/state name?

So instead of West Vancouver or Burnaby it just shows British Columbia.

Posted via CB10 on my zed10
    Hi, the location is returned by Google and sometimes it returns something not accurate, we have been working on that.

Please try another location and let me know here.

Thank you.
    nasi goreng likes this.
    05-07-13 06:11 AM
    I'm in Edmonton Alberta and location just shows Alberta Canada. Like others has mentioned, it'll be great if we can see the city instead of province/state. More skins, and placement options would be great!

Posted via CB10
    louis.keeper and seanpriest like this.
    05-07-13 12:00 PM
    Hi, the location is returned by Google and sometimes it returns something not accurate, we have been working on that.

Please try another location and let me know here.

Thank you.
    Thank you for the reply, I did try other locations within Greater Vancouver, it always give British Columbia (Province) as the location
    btw I noticed the app only ask for location permission not GPS location. could that be the factor here?
    Great app btw I love it! thanks again.
    louis.keeper likes this.
    05-07-13 12:38 PM
    I'm in Edmonton Alberta and location just shows Alberta Canada. Like others has mentioned, it'll be great if we can see the city instead of province/state. More skins, and placement options would be great!

Posted via CB10
    Yeah totally agree, I will try to sort it out, there should be way to make it smarter in choosing place.

Thank you.
    05-08-13 11:04 PM
    Thank you for the reply, I did try other locations within Greater Vancouver, it always give British Columbia (Province) as the location
    btw I noticed the app only ask for location permission not GPS location. could that be the factor here?
    Great app btw I love it! thanks again.
    I am not sure much about the difference between Location and GPS within BB10. The Location API which requires permission from user so far is enough to retrieve the approximately coordinates of device using Satellite/Network/All available tools of BB10. The problem is I'm using Google service to retrieve the reversed geolocation data and it usually returns bunch of information which might include even ward, district, county and always have city, country. Place is different from place that's why it might show right thing but not expected thing.

I will try to dig more and hope the better solution comes out soon.

I also busy in making more templates for the text and also more than 10 other apps at the same time.

Please hold on for a while.

Thank you.
    nasi goreng likes this.
    05-08-13 11:13 PM
    Well you got me at "Template"

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 11:40 PM
    Sorry for that, we will put an update soon this week.

Thank you
    Hi there, don't forget supporting Q10, we have been waiting for it.

And I personally think you should change the app icon, it would be better.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 04:55 AM
    Hi there, don't forget supporting Q10, we have been waiting for it. And I personally think you should change the app icon, it would be better.Posted via CB10
    Definitely agree and i have new icon already. Thank you and hope i can make it ready for submitting this week. Whew... crazy busy these days...
    05-09-13 05:21 AM
    please fix for facebook after I have submit photo via photo x pro to facebook... my photo cant uploaded to my wall facebook via photo x pro... I use my mobile Blackberry Z10

Twitter --> ok but facebook --> problem, photo this cant shared to facebook...
    louis.keeper likes this.
    05-11-13 08:38 PM
    I have been pulling my hair trying to find a good photo editing app for my BlackBerry Z10 since switching from the iPhone 5. I briefly played with this app, and must say the quality is to par with Photogene2 for iphone. The features are not but am sure you will add more with future updates. I am excited to follow your progress and new features in the app. Thanks for supporting BlackBerry 10, you kept me from going bald. I will also be getting a Q10 and would love to see this on there.
    louis.keeper and ndthuytrang like this.
    05-13-13 01:39 AM
    Just found a bug (cropping), no matter which area of the picture selected, it always cropped the top left portion of the pic.

05-20-13 02:38 PM
    I have been pulling my hair trying to find a good photo editing app for my BlackBerry Z10 since switching from the iPhone 5. I briefly played with this app, and must say the quality is to par with Photogene2 for iphone. The features are not but am sure you will add more with future updates. I am excited to follow your progress and new features in the app. Thanks for supporting BlackBerry 10, you kept me from going bald. I will also be getting a Q10 and would love to see this on there.
    Photo X Pro wil support Q10 in next version. New version is tested by my team.
    BryantCarpio likes this.
    05-29-13 03:22 AM
    Just found a bug (cropping), no matter which area of the picture selected, it always cropped the top left portion of the pic.

Many thanks you for your feedback. This bug will be fixed when we release next version of Photo X Pro.
    05-29-13 03:25 AM
    Any new features or performance tuning on the next update?

And is the update already waiting for approval?

Posted using The Z10
    louis.keeper likes this.
    05-30-13 10:43 AM
    Any new features or performance tuning on the next update?

And is the update already waiting for approval?

Posted using The Z10
    I'm coding like hell and hope it's done soon. Not much change in performance but some new stuff such as:

Thank you and hold on
    nasi goreng and iamnadroj like this.
    06-01-13 05:30 AM
    Wow looking good. Hopefully it will display the city instead of province/ state and more templates!

Posted via CB10
    louis.keeper and seanpriest like this.
    06-01-13 08:19 PM
    I may be insane or blind... but I can't find Tilt&Shift?

I am going to have to start a separate folder called "X Stuff" (That'll make my girlfriend wonder what's going on).

;-)
    louis.keeper likes this.
    06-01-13 09:30 PM
    Wow looking good. Hopefully it will display the city instead of province/ state and more templates!

Posted via CB10
    It's gonna show a list of options for user choosing which is best:

06-01-13 11:11 PM
    I may be insane or blind... but I can't find Tilt&Shift?

I am going to have to start a separate folder called "X Stuff" (That'll make my girlfriend wonder what's going on).

;-)
    I brought it back but it's quite slow and apply 2 to 3 times could produce closer to Tilt&Shift. Sorry don't have much time to optimizing the whole things, but soon later
    06-01-13 11:16 PM
    I'm coding like hell and hope it's done soon. Not much change in performance but some new stuff such as:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...27470659_n.jpg

Thank you and hold on
    I'm not sure if you can do this but can you lower the opacity of the box where the text of the location is written?

Posted using The Z10
    louis.keeper likes this.
    06-02-13 12:34 PM
    Can you add a blur tool? I appreciate your time and effort with this app. I rely on it a lot.
    louis.keeper likes this.
    06-02-13 03:58 PM
    I'm not sure if you can do this but can you lower the opacity of the box where the text of the location is written?

Posted using The Z10
    It's design so i can't
    06-02-13 08:59 PM
    Can you add a blur tool? I appreciate your time and effort with this app. I rely on it a lot.

It has blur filter.

Thanks.
    06-02-13 09:00 PM
    So when is the new update available?

louis.keeper likes this.
    06-02-13 09:38 PM
160 1234 ...