BlackBerry World - Photo X Pro

Photo X is not just another boring Image Editor. It will turn your photo into amazing, unique and awesome moment with cool effects and location, weather typography text to make it InstaPlace/InstaWeather like.

Core features:

+ Apply very cool Weather, Location to photo to make it Instagram, InstaWeather and InstaPlace look and feel.

+ Apply many beautiful effects to photo

+ Apply custom text with many fonts and colours to photo

+ Adjust Brightness/Contrast

+ Invoked Photo X to view photo from other apps such as Native Camera, Native Gallery, File Manager, Browser without opening Photo X in advance.

+ Share photo to BBM™ friends, BBM™ Group, Bluetooth, NFC, Email, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr

+ Support Z10/Z30

NOTE:

+ You have to accept/grant all required permissions for Photo X functioning properly.

+ And much more to come…

Please feedback to: [email protected]

Thank you and enjoy

Screenshots:

Attached Thumbnails Photo X Pro | An Instagram/InstaPlace/InstaWeather alike Photo Editor-img_00000047.png   Photo X Pro | An Instagram/InstaPlace/InstaWeather alike Photo Editor-img_00000048.png   Photo X Pro | An Instagram/InstaPlace/InstaWeather alike Photo Editor-img_00000050.png   Photo X Pro | An Instagram/InstaPlace/InstaWeather alike Photo Editor-img_00000051.png   Photo X Pro | An Instagram/InstaPlace/InstaWeather alike Photo Editor-img_00000049.png  

Photo X Pro | An Instagram/InstaPlace/InstaWeather alike Photo Editor-img_00000052.png   Photo X Pro | An Instagram/InstaPlace/InstaWeather alike Photo Editor-img_00000053.png   Photo X Pro | An Instagram/InstaPlace/InstaWeather alike Photo Editor-img_00000054.png   Photo X Pro | An Instagram/InstaPlace/InstaWeather alike Photo Editor-img_00000061.png   Photo X Pro | An Instagram/InstaPlace/InstaWeather alike Photo Editor-img_00000055.png  

Photo X Pro | An Instagram/InstaPlace/InstaWeather alike Photo Editor-img_00000060.png   Photo X Pro | An Instagram/InstaPlace/InstaWeather alike Photo Editor-img_00000056.png  
    Last edited by louis.keeper; 10-30-13 at 10:17 PM.
    02-21-13 09:11 AM
    I love the look of this app and will definitely be downloading it. I had to send my Z10 back and am waiting for another, otherwise I would download it right now. It is a very polished and handsome looking app! BlackBerry World needs more apps of this quality
    louis.keeper and holly joslin like this.
    02-21-13 05:10 PM
    I love the look of this app and will definitely be downloading it. I had to send my Z10 back and am waiting for another, otherwise I would download it right now. It is a very polished and handsome looking app! BlackBerry World needs more apps of this quality
    Thank you. An update will be there soon, hope you will enjoy it when you have your new Z10.
    seanpriest likes this.
    02-21-13 07:04 PM
    I see in the reviews that currently photos on the SD card can't be accessed? Will this be included in a future update? If so I'll definitely be grabbing the app, looks great.
    02-22-13 06:50 PM
    I see in the reviews that currently photos on the SD card can't be accessed? Will this be included in a future update? If so I'll definitely be grabbing the app, looks great.
    It does support SDCard Thanks.
    02-22-13 07:39 PM
    Just bought it. Will check it out and post feedback in BB World.
    louis.keeper likes this.
    02-22-13 08:24 PM
    It does support SDCard Thanks.
    How so? There is no option to access pics on my SD card.

EDIT: OK, found it. You may want to post a screenshot with the device or SD card option.
    louis.keeper likes this.
    02-22-13 08:42 PM
    How so? There is no option to access pics on my SD card.

EDIT: OK, found it. You may want to post a screenshot with the device or SD card option.
    Thank you very much and sorry haven't had time till now. Updating screenshot now...
    02-23-13 11:24 AM
    Does the "photo X" logo thing appear on all the edited photos (top right corner)? I'd love to grab this app but if every photo I edit has branding on it, then I'll probably hold off......it's a bit tacky imo...
    02-23-13 11:41 AM
    Does the "photo X" logo thing appear on all the edited photos (top right corner)? I'd love to grab this app but if every photo I edit has branding on it, then I'll probably hold off......it's a bit tacky imo...
    It only has the logo watermark when you share the photo to Facebook, Twitter... inside the app. if you save it after edit, it won't have the logo stamp.By the way, there will be an option for enable/disable this in the next update.Thank you.
    EsJayDee likes this.
    02-23-13 12:01 PM
    Awesome. Thanks for the reply.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-13 12:21 PM
    Refinement is coming soon, few more features are back and new features as well:

seanpriest likes this.
    02-26-13 05:34 AM
    Hi I'm thinking about buying this app,does it have many weather skins or just one skin?,i really hope we can customize the text also.then i'll definitely buy it.thanks
    louis.keeper likes this.
    03-27-13 06:28 AM
    Hi I'm thinking about buying this app,does it have many weather skins or just one skin?,i really hope we can customize the text also.then i'll definitely buy it.thanks
    Sorry for late reply, so far there is only 1 template for the Text. The problem is actually we, developers can't put "text" on image. Photo X is trying another work around and we stopped developing more templates for a while and waiting for BlackBerry providing better way to do so. But if a lot of users demand for more templates, we would keep working on it to satisfy you.

Thank you.
    03-28-13 09:08 PM
    [11 April 2013] Update version 2.1.0.16 Beta. Please feel free to try and feedback always is truly appeciated.

Changes log:
    + Redesign UX
    + Bugs fixed
    + Added 10 grunge style filters.
    shampisang likes this.
    04-10-13 09:10 PM
    [11 April 2013] Update version 2.1.0.16 Beta. Please feel free to try and feedback always is truly appeciated.

Changes log:
    + Redesign UX
    + Bugs fixed
    + Added 10 grunge style filters.
    Why beta and not an outright push? For people like myself who bought the app, when will we see the update?
    louis.keeper likes this.
    04-10-13 10:23 PM
    Why beta and not an outright push? For people like myself who bought the app, when will we see the update?
    First, thank you very much for your support. This is beta and since it has major changes in UX, basically users won't see big difference but the new way of how it works could possibly produce many new bugs or stop functioning some features. Such as users won't see the Image Screen pushing from the bottom, in stead, it will be pushed out from the right side.

And if there won't be serious issues or bugs, the update version should be submitted this weekend and hopefully it will be ready on BB World in a day or 2 after submission.

Hopefully with those changes in design and bugs fixed, Photo X Pro will be approved for the Built for BlackBerry program.

Thank you and let me know if you need anything that i can help with.
    04-10-13 11:08 PM
    Looks great, will have to try it out . Thanks

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 02:03 AM
    What!? You can do bokeh shots with this app?

Posted via CB10
    louis.keeper likes this.
    04-11-13 01:17 PM
    What!? You can do bokeh shots with this app?

Posted via CB10
    Nah it's not even closed to that. LOL
    04-11-13 11:44 PM
    Nah it's not even closed to that. LOL
    Too bad but I'll try it out. Maybe you can make an app that works like a dlsr with aperture, shutter and all if that's even possible

Posted via CB10
    louis.keeper likes this.
    04-12-13 08:10 AM
    Silly question, but is there a way to change the position of the weather stamp? It seems to only go in vertical mode (top to bottom on the right side of pic) for me in whatever pictures I put it on, as opposed to horizontally as shown in some of the samples here.
    seanpriest and louis.keeper like this.
    05-03-13 04:14 PM
    Question:
    Why is the location stamp only showing the Province/state name?

So instead of West Vancouver or Burnaby it just shows British Columbia.

Posted via CB10 on my zed10
    louis.keeper likes this.
    05-05-13 12:37 PM
    Just wanted to share my first used for this app I think there's a bug on the app and won't let you use the camera on landscape hope this would be addressed soon

Photo X Pro | An Instagram/InstaPlace/InstaWeather alike Photo Editor-img_00000136.jpg_photox.jpg

Posted via CB10
    louis.keeper and holly joslin like this.
    05-05-13 10:42 PM
    Silly question, but is there a way to change the position of the weather stamp? It seems to only go in vertical mode (top to bottom on the right side of pic) for me in whatever pictures I put it on, as opposed to horizontally as shown in some of the samples here.
    Yeah we was considering making more templates. Please hold
    LatinoLoco24 likes this.
    05-07-13 06:08 AM
160 123 ...