I just got update to photo studio pro guess what! No android port anymore. Native app!
    Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    07-23-13 08:18 AM
    always great to hear
    07-23-13 08:22 AM
    That was my morning greeting to wake up... so happy about it. The difference is very REALLY big!
    07-23-13 10:06 AM
    It works a lot better now, although missing some functionality, i.e. pinch to zoom.
    07-23-13 11:24 AM
    Unless I'm completely blind, it's also missing some features that were in the Android version, i.e., tilt shift.
    07-23-13 12:34 PM
    awesome....

i will buy it now.

Thanks for the heads up.

Dev, thanks for making this native.
    ESCON likes this.
    07-23-13 12:39 PM
    Photo studio pro is native app now!-img_00000692.png

Post via CB Z10
    yvpan1, bitek and eldricho like this.
    07-23-13 12:43 PM
    Thx for Sharing the info
    07-23-13 12:57 PM
    Unless I'm completely blind, it's also missing some features that were in the Android version, i.e., tilt shift.
    this is one awesome developer. it did update android port on regular basis. i have complete confidence in this developer. i know it will update this app with tons of new features. right now this native app has all features of android port. i just would love to see all filters from OS7. this app is highly recommended
    Last edited by bitek; 07-23-13 at 07:35 PM.
    07-23-13 07:24 PM
    Many thanks!
    07-24-13 09:12 AM
    Many thanks!
    no THANK YOU for BB10 great support !
    07-24-13 12:16 PM
    Hmm, interesting update, best word to describe it - contradiction. There are less features than in original Android version (port), I wouldn't say it's faster than Android version (unless of course I totally forgot that version). Anyway, great work of making native app! Looking forward for future updates
    07-24-13 12:28 PM
    Hmm, interesting update, best word to describe it - contradiction. There are less features than in original Android version (port), I wouldn't say it's faster than Android version (unless of course I totally forgot that version). Anyway, great work of making native app! Looking forward for future updates
    less features ? really like what. i must be missing something. it has rotate, saturation, crop etc.
    07-24-13 02:07 PM
    Benefits of using the native version of Photo Studio for BlackBerry 10:

- High performance
    - No memory limitations - you can process original photos
    - You can post to social networks using the function Share via native apps set on your edvice
    - Mutli-select in picframes
    - Further support of BB native applications, OS upgrade, etc.

For comparison of the native version with the old Android ported version here are some inconveniences of the Android version:

- Glitchy Android player
    - Problems with the file opening due the player glitches
    - Lack of the share function and difficulties of search result in Android file system
    - Memory limitations and no possibility to perform operations to the original photo
    - Inconvenient navigation inside the Android player

Enjoy!
    07-24-13 02:26 PM
    less features ? really like what. i must be missing something. it has rotate, saturation, crop etc.
    Have you actually used the app before its native version? It had tilt/shift, crop had constrains, saturation works much slower (could be due to image size that is used now), auto-levels I beleive also had region of interest to calculate a histogram. These are just few I noticed after 5 minutes of usage
    07-24-13 03:46 PM
    I am really hoping that tilt/shift comes back very soon. Used that all the time.

Posted via CB10
    07-24-13 09:15 PM
    Have a key for this product and when i ask for support this is their answer not nice making you pay 2 times for same product

Hi! We are so sorry, but the version for bb10 goes without registration keys, so your old key is useless for it. And the only way to use Pro version of application for bb10 is to buy it. Sorry. Anyway you can continue using application with other bb devices. Sorry once again. Have a nice weeend
    07-26-13 10:41 AM
    Have a key for this product and when i ask for support this is their answer not nice making you pay 2 times for same product

Hi! We are so sorry, but the version for bb10 goes without registration keys, so your old key is useless for it. And the only way to use Pro version of application for bb10 is to buy it. Sorry. Anyway you can continue using application with other bb devices. Sorry once again. Have a nice weeend
    Except it's not the same product - BlackBerry 10 is an entirely different platform, so the app had to be remade. It's no different than paying for an Android app when you had the equivalent app on iOS. It kind of sucks, yes, but from the developer's point of view I understand entirely.

Posted via CB10
    07-26-13 02:17 PM
    Thanks the developer for pointing out the difference between native and Android version. I installed and used Android version briefly and stopped using it because it was slow.

Post via CB Z10
    07-28-13 08:09 AM
    Photo studio pro is native app now!-img_1379293436855.jpg
    Chicken noodle soup.

Post via CB Z10
    09-16-13 12:05 PM
    I've got 10.2.1725 and im experiencing serious issues with this program. Anyone else experiencing this ?
    Im not able to do any editing to a photo, whether i shoot a picture from within the app, or import an existing photo
    ive tried deleting, reinstalling and rebooting the phone, and everynow and again, im able to get some functionality, but not all.
    to date, the save feature has never worked for me, which pretty much means i have no edited photos from this program saved on my phone.

seems like an app with lots of potential, and i would really like to use it.

might there be anyone running 10.2.0.1725 / STL100-3
    10-03-13 08:26 PM
    I've got 10.2.1725 and im experiencing serious issues with this program. Anyone else experiencing this ?
    Im not able to do any editing to a photo, whether i shoot a picture from within the app, or import an existing photo
    ive tried deleting, reinstalling and rebooting the phone, and everynow and again, im able to get some functionality, but not all.
    to date, the save feature has never worked for me, which pretty much means i have no edited photos from this program saved on my phone.

seems like an app with lots of potential, and i would really like to use it.

might there be anyone running 10.2.0.1725 / STL100-3
    Could you clarify, do you have the official OS update (v.10.2.0.1725) ?
    If this isn't official OS update, this leaked OS could have some issues or our release version could have some conflicts with this OS. Anyway, we'll provide 100% compatibility with official OS updates after we receive OS updates for our devices.
    Currently we have devices with official OS 10.1.x.x.
    10-21-13 09:51 AM
    Could you clarify, do you have the official OS update (v.10.2.0.1725) ?
    If this isn't official OS update, this leaked OS could have some issues or our release version could have some conflicts with this OS. Anyway, we'll provide 100% compatibility with official OS updates after we receive OS updates for our devices.
    Currently we have devices with official OS 10.1.x.x.
    In case you need to know - BB has rolled out an official version of 10.2xxxxx in Singapore. So while it may not be wide-spread, it is out officially. And, of course, folks are unofficially adopting it, too.
    10-21-13 11:29 AM
    In case you need to know - BB has rolled out an official version of 10.2xxxxx in Singapore. So while it may not be wide-spread, it is out officially. And, of course, folks are unofficially adopting it, too.
    It looks strange. We've installed OS 10.2 on our z10, z30 and can't reproduce the problem.
    One time I had some issue without opening photos from SDCard but after restart the app the problem was fixed.
    Could you try to reboot your device and inform us about the result?
    10-23-13 04:26 PM